Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 Numbers, 3 Rejections/put off's... yet I smell a trend

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl #1: Met her at a fair in college. I kept the meeting short and got her number in literally 30 seconds. I didn't call her then I bump into her a week later because she happens to be in one of my classes. I say "Hey I'll call you later, I've been so busy." And I sat next to her. It seemed to go well... then low-and-behold, she is in my discussion group too. Its not as good as it sounds, it feels more awkward than anything else, mostly on her part. She is a really shy type.

Anyway, we parted and then I called her the following Sunday. Went well and said we should hang out Monday night. She said sure... So I called her up that day and she never answered. Called her again, left a voice mail saying to call me back. Nothin.

NEXT!

Girl #2: At the same time of girl #1. I met this other very shy girl at a club meeting. We talked and she seemed sorta into me or just shy. I got her number. Called her again on Sunday (right after girl #1). I asked her to hang out and SHE even suggested "Wanna go to dinner or something?" And I was like "yea, just hang out"

I call her up the a few days later and she never answers again. She was like a HB6.5 so I easily NEXTED her.

So I learned a few things...
  • 1. I am probably not building enough rapport. I feel I do build some rapport, but not enough.
    2. Just because I get a number (which I always do) it doesn't mean sh!t
    3. I make it seem like I want to go on a date. Even when I say lets "hang out" its interpreted that way. My new idea is that most college girls don't *want* to date or be drawn in a relationship. They want to just play.
    4. I didn't think it through enough. I need more of a plan than "lets hang out" I don't want it to seem like a date.
So that is my problem, I really have no clue what to do when I hang out with them. I don't want it to be a like a date, I just wanna build rapport. Do the whole sexual communication song-and-dance and fùck them.

haha

Girl #3. Built great rapport. Great Eye contact. Talked about random bulshat but it went well. I call her 3 days later and say everything that was in this thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60943
NOTE: This is not part of this thread. It is just a reference to an earlier thread about this girl
I am living in UCLA (Westwood) and asked this girl out. I said we'll go through Westwood and what we'll do is a surprise! (on a side note: the conversation went on to "blah blah blah... I really don't know whats going on in Westwood, but I'll find out") I shouldn't have said that but thats just another thing I learned on the road you know.

ANYWAY...

She said "hehe I am intrigued" Good stuff, I basically asked her to keep her Saturday open and I'll get back to her.

Anyway, today is Friday and I asked around and looked on the yp.yahoo.com etc...

There is NO bowling alley within walking distance or any "action" themed dating zones (that I know of so far)

So what should I do on this date? Take her out to coffee? Walk around and go to a random restaurant and just pretend like I have a plan?

Help me out here, I am sorta new to this dating thing. Never did much of it in High School. How should this date be and how should I lead?
Anyway, I call her back today. Again.... no answer. I call her back an hour later about, and some guy answers. However the reception was bad and they couldn't hear me. I could hear him. He said "Hello....Hello.... hmm the phone is still connected and he's not saying anything"

Anyway, I think maybe she had a boyfriend answer. However the reception was fùcked so whatever...

NEXT!

Anyway, I am sensing this awful trend. Things aren't really working the way I thought they were. I think I have the whole Pook philosophy almost down. Be a Man. End desperation... but the girls I asked out weren't stand-outs. They seemed normal like all the other girls. So this trend should be analyzed.

What the **** is going on here? Is this 3 coincidental rejection/put-offs or is there a flaw in my method. I keep learning from my mistakes.

Again, I know now that I need a better plan and not a date. I really need to come up with a plan that will lead directly to sex. However I always stay present minded.

What I mean by present minded: When you talk to a girl, all you are doing is talking. When kissing, all you are doing is kissing, etc. Never thinking about the outcome. However, I need to help manipulate the senerio beforehand so it will more easily end up in my favor. See what I mean.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cannibustacap
So I learned a few things...
  • 1. I am probably not building enough rapport. I feel I do build some rapport, but not enough.

• Bingo....

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: 3 Numbers, 3 Rejections/put off's... yet I smell a trend

Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
Bingo....
But this sort of goes against some of the theories I learned... if a girl is interested, by simply asking her out, that is all a man needs to do.

I guess that is Anti-Dump's Machine. It deals with interest levels. I suppose if she truly was in love with me, this would have worked.... I guess.

Another thing...

Should I use *67 to call these girls, as in not let their caller ID say it is me?

And should I leave voice mails or text messages asking them to call me back?

I sent her a text message saying basically "Hey, who was that on the phone. I didn't get reception so they couldn't hear me. Anyway if you want to talk to me, you have to call me now :). And no more of your silly games."

Other wise I NEXTED her.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes, I go 7,8, 10 rejections without a date. Sometimes, I have a 80% hitrate, and I don't know what the hell to do with all the attention. It's really weird, but you do go thru dry patches.

Look man, it's only THREE measly rejections. Keep GOING. Get three MORE, and try three more times. Then come back to this thread and give updates.

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Sometimes, I go 7,8, 10 rejections without a date. Sometimes, I have a 80% hitrate, and I don't know what the hell to do with all the attention. It's really weird, but you do go thru dry patches.

Look man, it's only THREE measly rejections. Keep GOING. Get three MORE, and try three more times. Then come back to this thread and give updates.
I know exactly what you are saying. I savor these rejections but I want to LEARN from them too!

Thanks for the advice. I'll try going chick hunting later tonight if there is a party or whatever going on. Or in the dining halls in a couple hours.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: 3 Numbers, 3 Rejections/put off's... yet I smell a trend

But this sort of goes against some of the theories I learned... if a girl is interested, by simply asking her out, that is all a man needs to do.

I guess that is Anti-Dump's Machine. It deals with interest levels. I suppose if she truly was in love with me, this would have worked.... I guess.

You didnt even talk to the girls enough...How are they gonna see how you are to even like you if you dont talk to them for a little bit? If the girl thinks you look good as sh1t or something or she already likes you, you can just ask...But if you are in a neutral situation, you need to talk a little more...Remember to slow down some, you are too bloodthirsty, lol...

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: 3 Numbers, 3 Rejections/put off's... yet I smell a trend

Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
You didnt even talk to the girls enough...How are they gonna see how you are to even like you if you dont talk to them for a little bit? If the girl thinks you look good as sh1t or something or she already likes you, you can just ask...But if you are in a neutral situation, you need to talk a little more...Remember to slow down some, you are too bloodthirsty, lol...
I feel I did talk to them a bit. I mean we talked about the basics covered in Conversational Pimpology 101 (http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16646)

Except for girl #1, I really didn't talk to her more than a few mins. However I thought during the date we would cover all that ground.

So I am evolving and hopefully people will learn from my mistakes too.

Anymore advice will be greatly appreciated.

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it considered AFC to ask a girl if she is single or has a boyfriend. It is a waist of my time to deal with chicks in LTRs.

How should I go about asking, or is there a way to kind of get her to say she is single, etc?

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it considered AFC to ask a girl if she is single or has a boyfriend. It is a waist of my time to deal with chicks in LTRs.

How should I go about asking, or is there a way to kind of get her to say she is single, etc?
Dude it's called a 'filter', you use it so girls who aren't into you can tell you not to pursue them and stop you wasting your time.

I drop "Youre kinda cute, do you have a boyfriend?" after about 3 minutes.

You'll blow yourself out on the occasional LSE chick by using this (it comes on pretty strong) but it's worth it cos it saves you going home with wood (bad leads) rather than scoring numbers (JMHO).

Some guys will say you should play every girl as tho she's interested but frankly I don't have time to waste on girls with low IL. It alo\so makes a good escalator , so drop it right after youve run some killer game and gotten an IOI.

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
do you think asking a girl out right after I first met her (for only a few minutes) is a bit fast. This goes back to rapport. How do I build this rapport in 1 single meeting... She'd have to be really into me, like 1 in 100 girls seem that interested so fast, no matter how much of a confidence trip or whatever I have.

after reading Pook's threads, I feel these confidence trips all the time.but still, it is just my observation that girls are not too receptive of me from the get go. If I don't build major rapport, the dates never seem to happen. I get rejected/put-off/stood up. So far, this has happened every time.

Occationaly I get major eye contact... but the crazy thing about that is, those girls usually HAVE boyfriends themselves. Deceitful!

When I think about it and look around me, most boyfriends/girlfriends start off differently, like being introduced and seeing each other a few times, *then* go on dates.

How do I build the rapport to get her right to the Dating point after the first meeting? Any good threads on this stuff or whatever?

I suppose for One Night Stands it works out. But I'm not talking about ONS's. I'm talking about a regular situation.

This question is almost another topic. Oh well

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drop "Youre kinda cute, do you have a boyfriend?" after about 3 minutes.
^Nice! I'll have to try that.

do you think asking a girl out right after I first met her (for only a few minutes) is a bit fast.
It's fine if it's something casual: "well can I get you a cup of coffee?" or "can I buy you some lunch?". But if you're going to ask her out on a dinner/movie date, hang out with her a bit first.

static

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have experienced exactly what you described.

It's not too difficult to get the phone number, but it's impossible to get a day 2. And they happen the same way: not answering, "I'm busy right now, I'll call you right back," "this isn't a good week," "I'm on the other line, call me right back," "Sorry, but I can't make it tommorow (after you scheduled the date)," etc. You can read about them in my previous posts.

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by static
I have experienced exactly what you described.

It's not too difficult to get the phone number, but it's impossible to get a day 2. And they happen the same way: not answering, "I'm busy right now, I'll call you right back," "this isn't a good week," "I'm on the other line, call me right back," "Sorry, but I can't make it tommorow (after you scheduled the date)," etc. You can read about them in my previous posts.
Hey, you are the guy who PM'd me that you are going to UCLA. Give me your AIM screen name (or ICQ or whatever)

Anyway, can you link me to one of your posts that involves this topic. Thanks.