Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 Months of DJ and what can I show for it?

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At some point, whether your involved with this site or anything for that matter. You will look back at the time you started something to the present to see what changes or experiences it has brought about. Why we do this I don't know, but from time to time we like to inventory the aspects of our lives and judge for ourselves the value of our development. With that in mind I'm going to weigh the value of my continuing development as a Don Juan.

In the begining.

The past year has been one of great learning for me. I don't mean in academics, but I mean in life in general. During a trip to Europe I had grown some balls and actually started approaching women instead of acting awkwardly waiting for them to say something. Dunno why I was like that, maybe it was the fear of rejection or the fact that I tended to listen more and speak almost not at all around women. But that doesn't matter I came back from my trip with a sense of confidence, and a better understanding of how the game works with women. So I put that to use and ended up meeting a gal who was easily an 8. At first things seemed to work out great, we really digged each other. Though as time went on she spoke to me less and kept dangling the hope of something more infront of me. Eventually I started to distrust her, this was compounded by the fact that some close friends, and even people I did not speak with on a regular basis had warned me she was more than she appeared to be. If it wasn't for that fact, I might have pulled an AFC move and stuck around a girl who was like a Queen Bee, she has plenty of guys to run around and do her bidding. I realised that I had wasted 3 months on one girl when I could have been continuing my learning process and developing. I was left with many questions, I knew that I had done somethings right, but I also knew that I had many more questions that I could not answer on my own. So I began to seek for knowledge...

Then I find a website.

I sought answers to things from friends, books, and the internet, to give me a better insight into relationships and women. And one day I found this place quite by accident. I forget how I did it, but the first thing I stumbled on to was the DJ Bible.(Go Figure) So I began to read, and think about what was written seeking to understand women better. I later joined the discussion board, hoping to find ways to attract beautiful women and have my way with them.(Very AFCish) But the more I read the more I realised its about not just about women. There will always be plenty of women to take pleasure in, but will you be able to always enjoy yourself as a person, a far more important question to be answered. So I began a journey of self-improvement, and I am by no means finished. With each passing experience I gain a little more insight, with each new post I read I understand where my current and future stumbling blocks lie and on my path to becoming a Don Juan. I'm at the point where when I'm in bars, clubs and parties I can usually pick up a decent gal and have a great time, though I have yet to even begin refining my skills for a "cold" pick up. Also I am further developing my interests in literature, finanical oppurtunites, physical fitness and other things. So what I have I gained? Much has been gained. What do I hope to gain further? Much more than what I have already done.

What I've learned from here:

Confidence in dealing with women.

Not being afraid to treat a woman like a normal person, or being afraid to knock her off her pedestal.

How to handle myself in the relationship games that we all have to face.

Understanding the benifits of self-improvement for myself and not others.

Not being afraid to walk away and knowing that I don't have to say sorry for being "rude" to a woman who believes I should "worship the ground she walks on.

Dealing people in general.

Knowledge that I would not have otherwise agained had I gone through traditional channels when seeking answers for myself and for my questions.

A lot of people on this site treat the title of Don Juan as an almost mythic yet attainable quality, I think otherwise. I believe the true Don Juan is never the one to say he has completely achieved everything there is to know about being a Don Juan. The he can be like the Don Juan and focus the attention of woman and the world upon him like he was the center of the universe. The a true Don Juan will keep seeking to improve himself, to keep learning and to understand life and not just women better. Being a Don Juan is a constant process, it just gets easier as it goes along with a few new rough spots to work out here and there. I'm starting to understand there are no true rules, predictable patterns or easy instant pick up and sex techinques. But I also know that those who come here and work at it have and will always have a certain advantage over the rest of the guys playing the game. The best advice I think I have heard from this site is work at it until it becomes natural, and it will gradually at first, like it has with me where sometimes its easier to act like a DJ than other times. But I know there will come a point when I be able to act and react without thinking when it comes to women, that I will be truely nature in how I deal with them and what I want from them. Don't take this as a "AYE I'M GREAT" post, I just wanted to testify that this site has helped me, and I'm concerned with the fact that more you don't share your success as much as you share your questions, concerns and problems. Part of being a DJ is being able to pat yourself and the guys here on the back for a job well done, it helps moral quite a bit. But I digress, its growing late so I'll spare from any further ranting.

-Grey Fox

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool. good thing its working out for ya. keep it up