Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 months after

Skunstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
After my girlfriend broke up with me, which I described here (https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/problematic-breakup.267064/)

I went quiet and focused on myself. So here I am, nearly 3 months later, feeling much better. One thing which I cannot overcome is the fact that she took all my stuff and stole my money. I understand hypergamy, but I would never assume that someone, not just a girl, would be so shameless to do it that way. Well, and at the end of a day I paid a lot for that lesson, but hopefully the return of that investment will come a little later. I gained a lot of confidence while talking to girls; I started doing mma again, and I started my little business recently.

So, if you are freshly after breakup and you feel devasted by that fact. Start reading, investigating the actual issue which was you and your lack of abilities to manage that girl.

These books helped me a lot:

David Deida–The way of superior man

Colin C. Tipping–Radical Forgiveness

Rollo Tomassi–The rational male

Stay safe

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man, good for you for moving on and getting over that situation. 3 months isn't really that long after a rough breakup so kudos to you for turning it around pretty quickly.

Let's remind ourselves too that just because a woman did this to you, any men who is having trouble with women or has had trouble with bad women in the past should not play victim. As men, we should never be victim. Women are always physically weaker beings than us and emotionally more sensitive. That's just the truth. We should not be defined or define all women by the actions of a few.

I heard The Rational Male is a great book by the way.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
took all your stuff and stole your money? christ what a girl.

glad you're doing better now.

Skunstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most breakups are healed with time, even the lousy, rotten divorces. It doesn't seem like you two had kids together, which makes breaking up way easier.
I am not saying that you are wrong but for me it was hearbreaking plus fact the way she did handle that was disgusting. It was eye-openining moment for me. I lost most of money and stuff i was working for last couple of years.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not saying that you are wrong but for me it was hearbreaking plus fact the way she did handle that was disgusting. It was eye-openining moment for me. I lost most of money and stuff i was working for last couple of years.
I completely feel empathy for your experience.

Most women handle things like that in a fairly disgusting fashion. I'm also not surprised you lost money in the whole scenario. Childless breakups stink too. It's also unfortunate you were released back into a dating pool where a virus is wreaking havoc with it, making it worse than ever.

One of my divorced cousins was in a similar situation to you. This was a 10+ year long relationship and a 5 year marriage. The relationship was childless. My cousin wanted kids, but she kept postponing the issue because ultimately I think she knew it wasn't going to last. She was wise not to bring a child into the world in an unhealthy relationship between the parents. 4 years ago around this time, his now ex-wife called him from another state where her sister was living to inform him that the marriage was over, she'd be filing for divorce, and she'd be relocating to that other state where her sister lived. There's a very good chance that she had lined up another guy in the city where her sister lived before making the call to my cousin to announce the marriage was over.

Despite the marriage being childless, my cousin still had to pay her spousal support for a period of time that I deemed too long (over 1 year) and she also got an upfront cash settlement.

My cousin was devastated by the whole thing. Financially, it was a nuisance to pay her off. Emotionally, it stunk for him but he was in-demand as soon as the separation was announced. He has a tremendous social circle in his mid-sized city, which made it super easy to date since he didn't have to swipe on apps or approach strangers. He got re-married within 2 years of the divorce, which I perceived was foolish. Has a kid now. If that marriage ever falls apart, which is probably 50-50, that's going to be a lot more devastating than childless divorce #1. Even if it does survive, it probably won't be high quality. He's at best purple pill, more blue pill.

You're 29, so take 2021 off to keep healing emotionally. The dating market is going to be a mess anyway, so you won't be missing much. Rationale Male is a good book to read, so you made a wise choice there.

Skunstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thats even worse story than mine. I am suprised how women do splitups. There are no rules or morality - it is terrible.
Luckily for me,I work in place where there are many women so i am trying to do small talk. Still struggle to show them my sexual intentions but doing my best :D

@edit
I feel shy and still not confident enough to "risk" to get rejected ;d

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After my girlfriend broke up with me, which I described here (https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/problematic-breakup.267064/)

I went quiet and focused on myself. So here I am, nearly 3 months later, feeling much better. One thing which I cannot overcome is the fact that she took all my stuff and stole my money. I understand hypergamy, but I would never assume that someone, not just a girl, would be so shameless to do it that way.
Because she's female it's actually legal for her to steal. It's called equality.