3 month "anniversary"?

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, I know...anniversaries are a yearly thing, but hear me out.

My gf goes to school about an hour and a half away from me. She starts class this coming monday, which also happens to be 3 months since we started dating. I start class tuesday. I was thinking about driving down and surprising her after class and taking her out to eat, then leaving monday night. my friends are split on the issue, some think it would be great and others think its a bit too much. i'm not going to buy her anything, only surprise her and take her out to dinner. i figure i owe her...she has paid for most of our stuff recently since i haven't been working the past month. not to mention my ipod got stolen out of her apartment at a party a couple weeks ago and she just told me today that she bought me one and is having it shipped to my place. i figured i'd do something nice for her on her first day of class.

DJ's - thoughts, opinions?

Teej

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that it coincides with your "three month anniversary" is kind of cheesy especially since that's not a real anniversary but I don't see a problem with the rest of your plan. I'd just do it any other day.

DannyM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with taking your girl out to dinner every once in awhile dude, and hey she did replace your ipod which she didn't really have to do.