Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3-2 Utd. Come On!

TheMainMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone see the Utd v Milan game.

Fan f****** tastick!

So what does everyone reckon. Is the treble coming our way?!

ramesses

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes with both Ronaldo and Rooney playing well they have a great chance. I think only Drogba has a better scoring record this season that Ronaldo which is amazing considering he is a midfielder, he's scoring like Lampard was back along and Rooneys up there aswell although the spotlight hasn't been on him much this season.

The midfield is looking strong aswell with Scholes playing really good football and Carrick starting to gel in the team now since his move from Spurs, although I thought Giggs had a really poor night tonight.

Only worries I have is at the back we are defintly going to miss players like Ferdinand, Vidic and Neville..and up front they isn't really much back up support if anything happens to Rooney since Saha has been out and Larsoon has left the club.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ramesses said:
Yes with both Ronaldo and Rooney playing well they have a great chance. I think only Drogba has a better scoring record this season that Ronaldo which is amazing considering he is a midfielder, he's scoring like Lampard was back along and Rooneys up there aswell although the spotlight hasn't been on him much this season.

The midfield is looking strong aswell with Scholes playing really good football and Carrick starting to gel in the team now since his move from Spurs, although I thought Giggs had a really poor night tonight.

Only worries I have is at the back we are defintly going to miss players like Ferdinand, Vidic and Neville..and up front they isn't really much back up support if anything happens to Rooney since Saha has been out and Larsoon has left the club.
That pretty much covers it!!!

Come on United!!!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, GO UNITED! Since Barca are out, they are my next in line!

They DESPERATELY need Ferdinand to shut down Kaka! Playing Heinze in the centre is like sending a turtle after a rabbit!

I think they will watch Kaka more in the second match, and this will serve them well. United should go through, they will at least get a goal with their attack, and I cant see Milan getting 2 goals again.

Milan is probably better away than they are at home, at least in Europe. So we will see. Chelsea has a good chance against Liverpool also, but I would not be surprised if Liverpool pulled it out at Anfield.