Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2pm till midnight work hours

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you worked this shift, from 2pm to 12am? If have or currently working I would like to hear how you organize your life with it, dating, working out etc.

As some of you know I work in PD and I got promoted to junior inspector and in 9 times out of 10 it's office work. I personally don't have problem with it as I'm not a family man, not married no kids etc, plus salary is much much more incresead as when I was in special forces.

Feel free to comment.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Have no idea what your club hours are there, but here it’s a 2am close. If you’re into the bar/club scene you will give most of that up, very difficult to talk to end of night sloppy drunks, but any women left then will be an easy lay. If you go out on your off nights enough, it can throw you off your work/sleep schedule. Try to find a place that other night workers frequent during other hours.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have no idea what your club hours are there, but here it’s a 2am close. If you’re into the bar/club scene you will give most of that up, very difficult to talk to end of night sloppy drunks, but any women left then will be an easy lay. If you go out on your off nights enough, it can throw you off your work/sleep schedule. Try to find a place that other night workers frequent during other hours.
I'm not that much of a club person, sometimes depends on the kind of parties that are near, I guess it will take some time to adapt do it.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work two different shifts earlys which is 7am-3pm and lates which is 3pm till 11pm so pretty similar to yours.
I tend to get more done around the house when I'm on lates as I still rise early and always have some kind
of project underway. It also gives me time to shop, pay bills and do other things. If I do fancy a drink after work
my friends bar is open until 2am and I can be there by 11.45pm so still a couple of hours to have a couple of drinks
although on these occasions I have driven there so have to watch my consumption, particularly as I don't have to
pay at this bar. When I'm on earlys I might hit up the shops on the way home if I need something but the evenings
are spent watching tv until maybe 11pm latest as I rise at 4am when working early shifts.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work two different shifts earlys which is 7am-3pm and lates which is 3pm till 11pm so pretty similar to yours.
I tend to get more done around the house when I'm on lates as I still rise early and always have some kind
of project underway. It also gives me time to shop, pay bills and do other things. If I do fancy a drink after work
my friends bar is open until 2am and I can be there by 11.45pm so still a couple of hours to have a couple of drinks
although on these occasions I have driven there so have to watch my consumption, particularly as I don't have to
pay at this bar. When I'm on earlys I might hit up the shops on the way home if I need something but the evenings
are spent watching tv until maybe 11pm latest as I rise at 4am when working early shifts.
Man I just done first day and I fell asleep around 2, maybe it's because you're changing your life routine so it could take some time to adapt. Was it similar for you too?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was working semi-nights at Amazon before this but my shifts didn't change there. There I did
7pm-3.30am. Oddly this suited me better. For me it's the weekly change from earlys to lates
which messes me up the most, particularly my digestion.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was working semi-nights at Amazon before this but my shifts didn't change there. There I did
7pm-3.30am. Oddly this suited me better. For me it's the weekly change from earlys to lates
which messes me up the most, particularly my digestion.
So how long did it took you to get used to it

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that I can help much with your situation (I have a regular '9 to 5' job), but I am still trying to find a way to stay awake past 8pm :(. I typically get up at 4am to run outside (~7 miles), and by 8 or 9pm I can't keep my eyes open. I wonder if a late afternoon/early evening power nap would allow me more of a night life. But, that's a topic for another thread....

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not really used to it at all. When I worked nights I just stayed nocturnal, even on my days off.
Not ideal but better than constant change. I expect after a few weeks you'll find a groove.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to work 4 PM to 2 AM... Hit the dating apps just after midnight, spend the next hour or so sexting with whatever woman I want and is receptive to it and go to her place, those were the good ol days, a new broad every night

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to work 4 PM to 2 AM... Hit the dating apps just after midnight, spend the next hour or so sexting with whatever woman I want and is receptive to it and go to her place, those were the good ol days, a new broad every night
That's good way to handle it bro. I'm finishing my shift in 5 minutes can't wait to get the fvck out of the office.