learningtopimp
Senior Don Juan
Haha hell yah Jake, he really does. I don't know if you ever heard that one freestyle he has, he starts out slow and he gets faster and better as the track goes forward...very dope song anyways.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I have no problem with the rest of your post. I don't really care if you would of said "He was the fakest rapper of all time"Originally posted by Eric Smith
Plus he sexually assaulted a girl, something that nobody should even think about.
This is like saying a mobster who does all of the following can't be a good father.Originally posted by HappyHobo
And another thing if you think killing people, stealing, doing illegal drugs, extortion, cursing, drug dealing, assault and battery are all what makes a DJ then you need to shut the f*ck up and get your head our of your @ss.. Tupac is nothing but AFC ...
and if you cant see that then go do all the things Tupac did....
and see where that gets you.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Well, I guess a "Don Juan" is somebody that can't die from a shooting either.Originally posted by jakethasnake
Excuse my French...... but the *igga's DEAD. He couldn't POSSIBLY have been that much of a DJ if he ended up with lead in his ass. At least in the broader sense of the word 'Don Juan' (one who lives life to the fullest), this applies. I've participated in the EXACT SAME DEBATE before, in a thread a long time ago and in a galaxy far, far away...
Originally posted by digitalrat
Well, I guess a "Don Juan" is somebody that can't die from a shooting either.
I didn't know there were all these guidelines.
He also did live his life to the fullest. A good book explaining this would be by his bodyguard. It's called "Got your back by Frank Alexander"
Out of context?Originally posted by jakethasnake
He couldn't POSSIBLY have been that much of a DJ if he ended up with lead in his ass.
I would rather die at 25 and lived my life to the fullest like 2pac than die at 75 having achieved nothing worthwhile in your life.Originally posted by digitalrat
Well, I guess a "Don Juan" is somebody that can't die from a shooting either.
I didn't know there were all these guidelines.
He also did live his life to the fullest. A good book explaining this would be by his bodyguard. It's called "Got your back by Frank Alexander"
Every state has ghettos. Even the state I lived in, Iowa, had them. I should know since I was in one for a few months. It was a hard life too seeing as how my mom had to support the family on a $6/hr KFC job. We had nothing. No, we didn't live in trailers but real tenements. So forget that location BS.This, coming from the "Ghettoes" of Conneticut.
2pac's death if you ask me was the near death of the rap industry in general. 2pac told stories, rhymed well, and wasn't afraid to tell whats going on. He never claimed to kill hundreds of people unlike many rappers but admitted that he would pull the trigger if you pissed him off enough (see Hail Mary)I love his rapid fire style of rapping
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.