Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2nd guess yourself? Hell no - make the first move!

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2nd guess yourself? Hell no - make the move!

Yes brothers, I must say this again

"ALWAYS MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!"

As basic, simple and elementary as this may sound, and as much as we claim to know this.... how often do we hesitate or second guess ourselves? As we hesitate a sea of doubt floods our minds which inturn, leads to more hesitation and before we know it the opportunity is gone.

What if she doesn't want me to kiss her? I used to ask...

Her body language is only showing me that she's somewhat interested.

Why doesn't she kiss me? Besides, I'm the prize and up on the pedistal

Man, this happens not only while DJing but in all aspects of our lives! Since the begining of time, it has been human nature to think about the outcome of your actions BEFORE we do something.

I say **** it!

Sometimes you have to go with that DJ voice in your gut, get your adrenilne rushing and go for the gold!

Heres a quick example that inspired me to write this post -

Last night I was sitting on a patio with a girl that I have been friends with for 2 years. After a few drinks, the conversation became more than casual, actually surprising. She told me how on my birthday and a few other occations, she wanted to kiss me so bad that it almost drove her insane.

Whaaaaaat!!?? Come again! We need a price check in isle 1!

The very first thought that entered my head was "Where the **** was I and why didn't I pick up on this?"

Brothers, this girl is the anti-flirt! Her body language is surprisingly non existent and trust me, if I had the smallest clue that she wanted this, I would have jumped at the chance ages ago before putting her in my firendzone to start with!

She even told me how other guys tried to kiss her a few times and she shot them down. I interperatd this as her not wanting to be kissed..... but now seeing things in a different light, it was an obvious sign that she was really saying

"I'm in demand baby! These guys want me, you should too...why don't you kiss me?!!" Come on, be a man, i'm to scared to make the first move!!!"

Nontheless, later that night, I made my move and it was a great way to end the night to say the least :)

Thats my example and there are thousands more if you check out the tread "the most obvious come on that was missed"
in almost everyone of the stories, if we would have "MADE THE FIRST MOVE" we would have been very happy men.

So next time you have the slightest doubt and whether she wants you to give her the night of her life, remember this post and "ALWAYS MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!" because hey, if you don't, the chances of you getting ahead are slim to none son!!!

Elimidate

Last edited:

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Post, Elimidate! Now, I'm going to sit up all night thinking of those missed opportunities. :(

Seriously, This is a great thing to think about. Think of all the times if you had been more alert, you would have never missed the signals.

My brother lived with this really hot girl once. She had a BF and he had a GF, when they first moved in together. In time, they both broke up with their significant other. He would tell me how he often thought about hooking up with her, but since they live together it was akward.

I could definitely see where he was coming from... But, right before she moved out, she told him that she always had a crush on him and would have hooked up with him, if he had only made the first move.
:confused:

Really gets you thinking, huh? I'm starting to remember a few good ones myself. Maybe I'll post them later.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I bet he's kicking himself.

I find it amazing how some women totally want you but don't give any buying signals. I guess it really comes down to self doubt!

Elimidate

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, just go for it! You will never know. If you want to kiss her, kiss her, fuk looking at signals...if she doesn't want to kiss, you will find out.

Better to have tried and failed than to have not tried at all.

I missed one fkn HUGE opportunity by not going for it, by sitting around worrying about getting rejected, by looking for signs... she didn't seem to give me ANY. This chick was fine, tightest body...if only i had just reached over and gone for the kiss im sure i could have gotten me some of that.

I found out later that not only did she want me but she had a crush on me!

I spent to much time analyzing and let this opportunity pass me by...

JUST DO IT!

Good advice Elimidate, if only i had known earlier :)