Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2nd Date Friday with a Doctor after Months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a few months back I ended up meeting this hot doctor in residency for coffee. Long story short I thought the date went terrible... she barely talked and showed interest and I ended up leaving probably after about 15-20 mins I kid you not...

I really put her out of my mind for the next week or so and she didn't contact me either. But after some time I thought of her again and I figured I had nothing to lose by messaging her even though it was a moot point. Well she actually responded... I traded messages with her sparingly through the next weeks and then made plans which she agreed to but I then canceled on her the day of. She seemed mad even though she insisted she wasn't.

Anyway I messaged her a few weeks after that and she replied with "I have a man" I basically laughed and asked her what she was getting her imaginary boyfriend for Christmas. She said I was silly for thinking she couldn't get a man and blah blah. I basically told her either he is imaginary or she is naive for getting into a relationship that quickly... She mentioned something about keeping me as a back up if it didn't work out...

Anyway I messaged her after Christmas and she referenced something why I didn't message her on Christmas. I told her I was sick.... Today I messaged her

Me: Happy New Year!
Her: Happy New Year
Me: Lets meet up Friday
Her: I have to check my calendar.. will let you know
Me: Ok cool. Would definitely like to see you (all those who say this is AFC Go fvck yourselves seriously)
Her: I'm free on Friday =)
Me: Awesome what time are you done working?
Her: Around 7
Me: Perfect
Her: =)

So I'm going to try and meet her for drinks and see if there's any difference. I doubt it though but hopefully I have the ballz to make move.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a few months back I ended up meeting this hot doctor in residency for coffee. Long story short I thought the date went terrible... she barely talked and showed interest and I ended up leaving probably after about 15-20 mins I kid you not...

I really put her out of my mind for the next week or so and she didn't contact me either. But after some time I thought of her again and I figured I had nothing to lose by messaging her even though it was a moot point. Well she actually responded... I traded messages with her sparingly through the next weeks and then made plans which she agreed to but I then canceled on her the day of. She seemed mad even though she insisted she wasn't.

Anyway I messaged her a few weeks after that and she replied with "I have a man" I basically laughed and asked her what she was getting her imaginary boyfriend for Christmas. She said I was silly for thinking she couldn't get a man and blah blah. I basically told her either he is imaginary or she is naive for getting into a relationship that quickly... She mentioned something about keeping me as a back up if it didn't work out...

Anyway I messaged her after Christmas and she referenced something why I didn't message her on Christmas. I told her I was sick.... Today I messaged her

Me: Happy New Year!
Her: Happy New Year
Me: Lets meet up Friday
Her: I have to check my calendar.. will let you know
Me: Ok cool. Would definitely like to see you (all those who say this is AFC Go fvck yourselves seriously)
Her: I'm free on Friday =)
Me: Awesome what time are you done working?
Her: Around 7
Me: Perfect
Her: =)

So I'm going to try and meet her for drinks and see if there's any difference. I doubt it though but hopefully I have the ballz to make move.
You have a girlfriend. Abundance! Why doubt your ballz?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a girlfriend. Abundance! Why doubt your ballz?
I know... sometimes stupid thoughts pop into my head.. Like she's highly educated and might be prude etc... The hug she gave me was weakest I ever experienced lol.. like a one hander with her body away

So sometimes when a girl gives off the conservative vibe I start second guessing myself. Hope that doesn't happen

Glassguy

Reaction score
Some women are extremely difficult to read. I also really enjoy an extremely educated woman.
In the past 3 weeks, I went out with a NP and a Lawyer.

NP- First date, drinks, kept it to an hour. There was good conversation and I could tell there was attraction on her end. No kiss close.
She messaged me before I got home thanking me for a great time. She contacted me the next day and we decided to get together for drinks the following weekend. Same as before, no real sexual tension, but out of nowhere when I followed her home to make sure shes got back safely after drinking, she invited me in and tore into me like a 6 yr old kid on a Christmas present. We must have fvcked 3 times before I left to go home.

Lawyer- Met for drinks last week. Good convo, we laughed about her recent dating horror stories (I didnt share shyte) and enjoyed a few drinks. Total date time was about an hour. No kiss close. She messaged me shortly after leaving thanking me for a great evening. She reached out 2 days later asking if I wanted to get together again. Set a date for last Saturday. Drinks, good convo, leave after 2 hours. I get a one arm hug from her when we were leaving and she stalled waiting on me to kiss her. Instead I gave her a hug and left. As of today she is sexting me and I am going to her new place on Saturday night to drink wine and fvck. She is much more of a freak than I had thought.

Point being- sometimes you are better off not showing your hand (as in sexually interested) and they will literally fold wondering what your intent is with them. Maybe a good idea to treat this one the same way.

Or escalate like crazy and try to fvck and plate her. Who knows. Women are strange but I can assure you they all want some D.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Some women are extremely difficult to read. I also really enjoy an extremely educated woman.

NP- First date, drinks, kept it to an hour. There was good conversation and I could tell there was attraction on her end. No kiss close.
She messaged me before I got home thanking me for a great time. She contacted me the next day and we decided to get together for drinks the following weekend. Same as before, no real sexual tension, but out of nowhere when I followed her home to make sure shes got back safely after drinking, she invited me in and tore into me like a 6 yr old kid on a Christmas present. We must have fvcked 3 times before I left to go home.

Lawyer- Met for drinks last week. Good convo, we laughed about her recent dating horror stories (I didnt share shyte) and enjoyed a few drinks. Total date time was about an hour. No kiss close. She messaged me shortly after leaving thanking me for a great evening. She reached out 2 days later asking if I wanted to get together again. Set a date for last Saturday. Drinks, good convo, leave after 2 hours. I get a one arm hug from her when we were leaving and she stalled waiting on me to kiss her. Instead I gave her a hug and left. As of today she is sexting me and I am going to her new place on Saturday night to drink wine and fvck. She is much more of a freak than I had thought.

Point being- sometimes you are better off not showing your hand (as in sexually interested) and they will literally fold wondering what your intent is with them. Maybe a good idea to treat this one the same way.

Or escalate like crazy and try to fvck and plate her. Who knows. Women are strange but I can assure you they all want some D.
Update:

Went to the NPs house Friday night. No date. She bought 2 bottles of wine. She mentioned "going out" and I said "nah. Let's drink this wine and hang out here". Smashed her twice and went home.

Went to the lawyers new 4800 sq ft house last night. She bought wine and was 2 glasses deep when I showed up and had already ordered a pizza that was delivered right after I arrived. I drank wine and chilled. After being there for 30 minutes she gave me the "tour" of her new house. Last stop was her master bedroom where she d@mn near attacked me. Proceeded to fvck for an hour. Went home shortly after.

2 lays. 0 dates. 0 money spent.

Both blew my phone up today. Both texted me before I even got home the night I fvcked them telling me they had such a great time and hoped to see me again soon.

Build your rotation and let them pursue.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am so tired and hung over so I might be omitting some details but wanted to post a recap here.

I got to the place I was supposed to meet her at a little early but it was packed and I saw there were no seats anywhere (bar or tables). I texted her that it was packed and we should go somewhere else. I ended up finding a chain restaurant nearby that had a bar, I told her lets go there and she responded back quick with sure. I went in first, grabbed a few seats at the bar, and a short while later she showed up.

I smiled big when I saw her and I gave her a hug, even though she did a one hander I got in closer to her when I hugged her and it was better. I actually felt in a really good mood (probably cause I had a drink beforehand). She made great eye contact with me... I directed the conversation, asked her questions about her job... she mentioned how she has to detach herself from situations when she delivers bad news to people or their families. I complimented her on her approach but also teased her a bit. She had her legs pointed towards me and was sitting closer than farther which is always a good sign. She mentioned how last time we met up was lame and said "what was that" and it came I told her I thought she wanted to meet quick.. and I even said you looked mad and she said she admitted she was mad lol. She then also admitted she was mad the last time I canceled on her all together and I told her I almost canceled on her today because I was tired and she seemed alarmed so I had to do some recovery after that.

The one interesting this was about the "relationship" she was supposedly in. I basically made it a point to not even bring this up and I was doing really good but it did end up coming up without me expecting it. She basically referenced something about me living the bachelor lifestyle and I told her nah I work all the time.. I said you seem like you go out a lot. When I said that she responded with "oh no I was in a relationship, remmeber I told you but you didn't believe me" She was like "I told you if he messed up I'd give you a chance and he did" I basically laughed and said you were serious about that? She said yeah blah blah I laughed and said I didn't care and she said I know you don't care blah blah Anyway i was able to finally change the subject... but we did end up toasting to new beginnings when she decided to get a 2nd drink.

So all in all I feel I was doing good, i just felt good regardless of whether she liked me or not, i felt really comfortable. Anyway she saw I finished my drink and she still had some left. She said if I down this drink can you give me a ride home? (I was very surprised) but I played it cool and said sure its no problem. Her parents were staying over she said , and they would bring her the next day to get her car. Anyway I end up doing that... she goes looking for her house keys while I'm driving but couldn't find them, and she said she left them in her car. She calls her parents to let them know to let her in.

Well I pull in her driveway, I tried to pull a bit away from the window, I go in for the kiss and she winces... I said "you don't like kissing" while smiling She said "not on the first date...." I told her "well its actually the second date" I then went in for the kiss again and peck her lips but she didn't kiss back, it was kind of awkward. She was like "oh that first time didn't count" Anyway after this I pulled back and said have a goodnight or something but tried not to show I was bothered.

Anyway I left feeling bittersweet.. happy that I did well during the date but disappoined the kiss didn't go well.... I've had some similar scenarios in the past I'll post about tomorrow.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When I first started with game I never used to go for the kiss on the first date... hell I was shy AF... but then after learning game I got more agressive and usually went for it if I had a chance. I've had mixed results really..... maybe I do need to start deferring kissing again.. but since I have a girlfriend I feel like I'm playing with house money so I'm not as concerned with potentially turning a girl off.

Glassguy

Reaction score
When I first started with game I never used to go for the kiss on the first date... hell I was shy AF... but then after learning game I got more agressive and usually went for it if I had a chance. I've had mixed results really..... maybe I do need to start deferring kissing again.. but since I have a girlfriend I feel like I'm playing with house money so I'm not as concerned with potentially turning a girl off.
I look at it like this: if a guy has options is he going to act like sex thirsty dog on the first date?

A man with options is screening HER. Not the other way around.

I base it off her signals during the date. If she is attractive enough to fvck and she starts getting sexual of course I'm going to kiss her. Then I'm going to invite her to my place and escalate.

It's about what I want and how I'm feeling. Outcome indifferent. I've fvcked chicks on first dates and I've left after a hug on the first date but fvcked them the 2nd or 3rd date. Situational.

I've also had quite a few quickly turn my hug into a kiss.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at it like this: if a guy has options is he going to act like sex thirsty dog on the first date?

A man with options is screening HER. Not the other way around.

I base it off her signals during the date. If she is attractive enough to fvck and she starts getting sexual of course I'm going to kiss her. Then I'm going to invite her to my place and escalate.

It's about what I want and how I'm feeling. Outcome indifferent. I've fvcked chicks on first dates and I've left after a hug on the first date but fvcked them the 2nd or 3rd date. Situational.

I've also had quite a few quickly turn my hug into a kiss.
I definitely don't act like a sex thirsty dog, but I've also learned I shouldn't suppress mean my desires as man either. But yeah I go by feel also... The Friday date I really thought I was getting all the signs, especially her asking me to drive her home. I think some girls just have it in their head they don't want to kiss on the first date.... I actually had a girl that was into me say the 2nd date was too soon to kiss. We then ended up kissing on the third.

This girl ended up sending me a Facebook request today I think (it doesn't show the date/time of the request so not exactly sure when she did it).

I wonder if I should follow up or not... her brother is a cop, I really don't need anyone trying to do searches on me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know... sometimes stupid thoughts pop into my head.. Like she's highly educated and might be prude etc... The hug she gave me was weakest I ever experienced lol.. like a one hander with her body away

So sometimes when a girl gives off the conservative vibe I start second guessing myself. Hope that doesn't happen
Have other women. Dont tolerate that fake shyt.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
I encounter this type from time to time. The thing you have to realize is, M.D.'s almost always have an enormous ego. Female M.D.'s in particular are constantly having smoke blown up their ass about how exceptional they are, what a catch they are, yada yada.

Here's the problem: these girls have fvcked their dating market since 90% of their male age peers make less money than them. This puts them at a severe disadvantage, limiting their market more than any other group of females, except the severely disfigured or grotesque.

So you have this weird incongruence between their hyper-inflated ego vs their severely limited dating options. Not to mention, if she is beyond school and residence and is in practice, she's also older which limits her appeal even further.

That's why she's dating you. So the problem is, she has no sexual attraction to you, but she is attracted to your confidence. You have a couple of more dates to figure out whether you can convert this into a sexual relationship. I have no predictions about whether that will actually happen: I just know the attempt won't be pretty.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost every woman I have dated who were boring on dates were terrible in the sack. Just saying. I find doctors to be a bit socially awkward as well.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I encounter this type from time to time. The thing you have to realize is, M.D.'s almost always have an enormous ego. Female M.D.'s in particular are constantly having smoke blown up their ass about how exceptional they are, what a catch they are, yada yada.

Here's the problem: these girls have fvcked their dating market since 90% of their male age peers make less money than them. This puts them at a severe disadvantage, limiting their market more than any other group of females, except the severely disfigured or grotesque.

So you have this weird incongruence between their hyper-inflated ego vs their severely limited dating options. Not to mention, if she is beyond school and residence and is in practice, she's also older which limits her appeal even further.

That's why she's dating you. So the problem is, she has no sexual attraction to you, but she is attracted to your confidence. You have a couple of more dates to figure out whether you can convert this into a sexual relationship. I have no predictions about whether that will actually happen: I just know the attempt won't be pretty.
Unfortunately your analysis is wrong, something that's becoming a trend :)

This girl is in her first year of residency, I doubt she is making great money and wouldn't be surprised if she still owes school loans. I had dated a previous doctor in her 2nd year who said she owed 100K. She is 27 years old, very attractive and uses online dating. To say the least she has plenty of options.

But true I don't know if I can bed her or if its worth the effort. I agree it will take a few more dates to find out if I even want to bother. Its funny cause the old me would be so excited about this opportunity just because of how attractive she is and her profession. The current version of me has been disillusioned of these female pursuits.

Almost every woman I have dated who were boring on dates were terrible in the sack. Just saying. I find doctors to be a bit socially awkward as well.
I've had a far share of quiet ones who were freaks. Can't always judge a book by its cover.

As far as updates on this... yesterday I texted her asking how her day was going, she responded pretty quick saying it was going by fast and asked about mine, I responded a few hours later saying not as quick as yours but I was hungry. She responded a few hours later with Same!

Since she added me on Facebook I found a picture of her and a guy that might have been the one she said she was in a relationship with. This guy is built with tattoos and looks nothing like the geeky friends she is with in most of her pics. The pic of from Oct 28th and I met her on Oct 30th. I canceled our 2nd date on November 24th (which she admitted on our recent date she was mad about) and on Dec 18th she said she was in a relationship.

LOL

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
I definitely don't act like a sex thirsty dog, but I've also learned I shouldn't suppress mean my desires as man either. But yeah I go by feel also... The Friday date I really thought I was getting all the signs, especially her asking me to drive her home. I think some girls just have it in their head they don't want to kiss on the first date.... I actually had a girl that was into me say the 2nd date was too soon to kiss. We then ended up kissing on the third.

This girl ended up sending me a Facebook request today I think (it doesn't show the date/time of the request so not exactly sure when she did it).

I wonder if I should follow up or not... her brother is a cop, I really don't need anyone trying to do searches on me.
It's amazing how out of touch you are. You think a one armed hug and a facebook request are signs of sexual interest. These are signs of DIS-interest.

Now you are wondered about her brother doing a background search on you. WTF? Paranoid too.

Man, this thread is a train wreck.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing how out of touch you are. You think a one armed hug and a facebook request are signs of sexual interest. These are signs of DIS-interest.

Now you are wondered about her brother doing a background search on you. WTF? Paranoid too.

Man, this thread is a train wreck.
It's amazing how you try so hard to take things out of context to prove a point to strangers you'll never meet in person lol

I'm apparently also Indian lol

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
It's amazing how you try so hard to take things out of context to prove a point to strangers you'll never meet in person lol

I'm apparently also Indian lol
Changing the subject to remain out of touch with reality. One armed hugs and facebook adds = sexual interest.

One fat girlfriend means you can become a player with loads of hotties in your arms.

You are a textbook example of PUA delusion. I say that with no hate or ill-intent. That is just the objective reality.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Changing the subject to remain out of touch with reality. One armed hugs and facebook adds = sexual interest.

One fat girlfriend means you can become a player with loads of hotties in your arms.

You are a textbook example of PUA delusion. I say that with no hate or ill-intent. That is just the objective reality.
Please quote where I said one armed hugs and facebook ads are equal to sexual interest. If you quote where I said that I'll concede the argument.

My "fat" girlfriend is more attractive than any woman you've been with. The irony is people like you are examples of the dangers of being obsessed with PUA theory. You don't live in reality and I truly wonder if you ever felt the touch of a real woman

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
Derp. One armed hugs, facebook adds, girls won't kiss you. But you say you are "getting all the signs," LMAO! Like her wanting to save money on an uber. Oh no wait, you drove her home and that means you were "getting all the signs."

This, plus you have a fat girlfriend who miraculously is now "beautiful."

Here are the facts:

1. your brain is completely fried. You are totally disconnected from reality.

2. you have no composure. You are in full-on panic mode since you see yourself as a "PUA Player" yet girls refuse to hug you and you have a fat girlfriend. Talk about cognitive dissonance!

3. your fat girlfriend is now suddenly "beautiful"! Just like that! Very believable.

4. You can't get a hug, you can't get a kiss, you are "broken" because you have no options except a fat girlfriend but now you are totally bubbly and enthusiastic having "fun" with your non-existent "hookups." It's very clear you are a bipolar maniac. In the true, clinical sense. Every delusional post of yours confirms this fact over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.