How many times does a hb actually want you to call her, before she actually returns or answers your call? They just love this bs test crap they put men through
I called her monday to leave a vm on her cell "hey___, its _____, give me a call back, my # is __________"
Its friday and she hasnt returned my call yet. She has till next monday or im deleting her #. Meantime i'll be out tonite pulling more #'s
I "thought" about calling her a 2nd time giving her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe leaving another desperate message, maybe just hanging up or not calling at all?
I've decided to not call at all, and i believe she'll call since im not going to pursue her anymore unless she calls back. Again, its the stupid test they put us through, to see how desperate we are, if we just give up etc..... All cellphones have caller i.d. these days, so there is no excuse to why she didnt get it. Her phone was on ringing 6 times before going to voicemail. I left my name and # so there is no excuse to why.
Why is it better to just move on and not call? what are the advantages as oppossed to another call?
I called her monday to leave a vm on her cell "hey___, its _____, give me a call back, my # is __________"
Its friday and she hasnt returned my call yet. She has till next monday or im deleting her #. Meantime i'll be out tonite pulling more #'s
I "thought" about calling her a 2nd time giving her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe leaving another desperate message, maybe just hanging up or not calling at all?
I've decided to not call at all, and i believe she'll call since im not going to pursue her anymore unless she calls back. Again, its the stupid test they put us through, to see how desperate we are, if we just give up etc..... All cellphones have caller i.d. these days, so there is no excuse to why she didnt get it. Her phone was on ringing 6 times before going to voicemail. I left my name and # so there is no excuse to why.
Why is it better to just move on and not call? what are the advantages as oppossed to another call?