29 yr old virgin girl I met on Okcupid

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so this is a bit strange.

I met a girl on okcupid, went out with her twice. First time we went out we had a bunch of drinks and made out a hell of a lot - I invited her back, but she declined. I was like, ok, whatever - i'm sure i'll hit it soon...

Second time we went out we went to see a movie, went for a few drinks afterward and was back in my bed by about 11.30pm, so I thought to myself - wow, this girls is really up for it, she must be really sexual this is awesome.

Now, here is where things get a little strange, we start fooling around and as we are getting down to it, I realise that she is not very wet that I'm having a lot of trouble getting my ****k in her - she is unusually tight, and then she says 'I've never done this before'.

BAM.

She seems keen to do it so I try and slide it in, but its tight as hell and I can only manage to get the tip in, and she says it hurts so we stop. I try to finger her, but I can't even get my finger in there and she says that hurts too.

Now I've never slept with a virgin before, but let me tell you, its not nearly as hot and exciting as it is meant to be - especially when she is 29 and especially when you are horny and just want to bone. Its bloody annoying. So we fool around a bit more, kissing and stuff, and I'm losing my erection because of the situation, but I know I still want to fvck and she definitely seems to want to, but how to get a semi erect penis in a tighter than tight snatch?? I turn her over and attempt to enter her doggy style thinking it might be easier that way, but she is still too tight and it hurts her too much - So i think 'what the hell' and I try to put it in her ass.

She seems more comfortable with this idea, so im thinking 'awesome!' but my ****k is too floppy by this point (from a mixture of the booze and the virgin thing) to even get it in.

So thats that. I ended up humping her from behind - not penetrative, but enough to climax and then cvmming on her face - all of which she was fine with.

So now I'm going out with her again this evening, but I'm really not sure what to make of all this - I mean, i'm not sure I even WANT TO take her virginity (technically thats still there) I dont want her building a strong emotional attachment to me, because frankly, although she is ok looking, she is not of the standard for a long term relationship - frankly, I just thought she would be good for a few easy fvcks and she seemed up for it, but now I know she had never had sex before the whole thing seems like a big responsibility...

So I need some advice. What do you guys think I should do?

I DONT want a relationship with her - because although she is a nice person, she is not up to my standards. So I'm thinking of giving her the 'lets just be friends' talk.

But on the other hand, I have an opportunity to de-flower a virgin as it were (which really doesnt excite me to tell you the truth) but possibly cause her a lot of hurt when I inevitably dump her.

The other thing that is striking about this situation is that she had aparently until now avoided sexual activities for whatever reason, and suddenly she is keen to jump into bed almost immediately with some guy she met on okcupid?? does that sound a bit strange to anybody??!??

Perhaps at 29 she just wants to get it over with and start having some sex. I dunno, perhaps she is cool with the whole thing.

I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

NoCommitments

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you??? Id like to know

Boy are you downright selfish!! All I hear in this post is me me me.

I had sex with 2 virgins in my lifetime.(maybe more who know) The experiences were very rewarding & enlightening for both them & I. You know why? Because I took my time, I made them feel protected & secure! They were really turned on & excited by the time it was ready for intercourse. You just sound like an impatient afc. That's why you got limp!

My advice:
If you're gonna be a dj & treat her body like a temple than try it again. But this time have a talk with her about u not wanting to get serious & how important her virginity is to both you & her! Make her feel like a women not a slab of meat you f*ckin caveman!

If you can't act like a MAN than yea def give her the friends talk!

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and i thought a tight one would be better! the girl i like is a virgin so hopefully one day we are gonna be doing it! id like to experience a virgin :) im guessing a lot of patience and foreplay would do the trick. maybe she was just nervous! you have to be pretty straight (not drunk) and relax her so she loosens up. i bet she was just nervous and wasnt getting into it enough. imagine how she felt man! her first time!

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 25. Yes, i'm AFC, its hard not to be sometimes. But you are right, I feel I was selfish on that night, pretty drunk but thats no excuse.

I am now asking for advice on how to NOT BE SO SELFISH, and try and treat her decently. I really don't wan't to deal with this situation - she seemed like she was just horny and wanted to fvck - I had no indication that there was anything else going on.

Now I feel a sense of duty to treat her right - even if I don't want a relationship with her.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One word: Lube.

Have you guys ever heard of lube? Are you really 25? Seriously. Surprised it's not the first thing that was mentioned. The troll meter in my head is going off, but this is a simple question with a simple answer that can help others, so whatever.

Lube.

You can buy lube at the drug store. It's cheap. It's effective. Sometimes anxiety on the girl's part keeps her cooch from self-lubricating for the same reason a guy who's nervous can't get a boner. It's not that they necessarily don't want it to happen, it's just a nervous situation.

Lube.

Lube. Lube. Lube. I keep two bottles in my night-stand drawer next to the 30 pack of condoms, dirty dice, and a cigar tube. Don't ask.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man, i did NOT have much luck on that site. i spent so much time messaging girls and only got a few replies. ive actually been on quite a few dating sites and to my surprise almost all girls on there are really stuck up and full of it AND ITS A WASTE OF MY FUKING TIME WOOO. that sh1t was hard work when i had a profile. looking up profiles and reading all that crap.

Last edited:

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Fantastic said:
I am 25. Yes, i'm AFC, its hard not to be sometimes. But you are right, I feel I was selfish on that night, pretty drunk but thats no excuse.

I am now asking for advice on how to NOT BE SO SELFISH, and try and treat her decently. I really don't wan't to deal with this situation - she seemed like she was just horny and wanted to fvck - I had no indication that there was anything else going on.

Now I feel a sense of duty to treat her right - even if I don't want a relationship with her.
I don't think you're selfish. You go out on a date with a woman, hoping to have a mutual exchange of interest and sexuality. She's a virgin. At 29 years old. It's not your job to teach a 29 year old woman how to have sex. That's just f**kin weird.

Seems like these other guys are keen on banging virgins. I'd prefer a girl with some kind of experience. Not to mention, I'm 30 years old. Even if I'm dating a chick 10 years younger than me, I'd think it was pretty weird if she were still a virgin.

If you want to bang the girl, then go for it. I'd just worry that she might be clingy afterwards, since it's not just a night of sex with her. It's her first time having sex. Ugh. The idea of it just makes me queasy.

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I don't think you're selfish. You go out on a date with a woman, hoping to have a mutual exchange of interest and sexuality. She's a virgin. At 29 years old. It's not your job to teach a 29 year old woman how to have sex. That's just f**kin weird.

Seems like these other guys are keen on banging virgins. I'd prefer a girl with some kind of experience. Not to mention, I'm 30 years old. Even if I'm dating a chick 10 years younger than me, I'd think it was pretty weird if she were still a virgin.

If you want to bang the girl, then go for it. I'd just worry that she might be clingy afterwards, since it's not just a night of sex with her. It's her first time having sex. Ugh. The idea of it just makes me queasy.
THANK YOU!!! Queasy, thats exactly how I feel. It IS weird right! I mean I talked to her and mentioned some celebrieites that waited for a similar time (Jimmy Carr and Lisa Kudrow if anyone is interested in whose famous and like that) but yeah, the whole situation is less sexy, and just...strange.

I kind of want to bang her, because I havn't had any for a while and need to get out of my rut, but a part of me thinks, 'thats a real seedy reason to bang a virgin', but another part of me thinks that she is responsible for her own thoughts and actions and she can decide for herself what she wants to do.

As you say, its not my responsibility to teach her about sex at age 29. I mean I am younger than her!! I should be doing younger girls!! ARRRRGGHH!!

Ok, so i'll tell her about not wanting a relationship - I also thought I'd be a bit less suave or desirable or whatever so perhaps she might think 'this guy aint so great afterall', if she dumps me then I need not worry.

I dunno, i'll be straight with her and see how it goes, I have a feeling she will just want to bone anyway...hell, I would if i hadn't had any for 29 years!!!!

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
if it was me, i would just tell her: "look i should tell you, before we get into anything, im enjoying the fun we are having, im not looking for any relationship with you. lets just have fun." im sure she will agree because she probably wants experience and its in the mind "hmm fuk, i might as well do it now, or ill never do it!"

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody else have a view on this?

The thing is, I took her out again, I had a spare ticket for a concert that I had already paid for so I thought 'what the hell' and I invited her along. It was a good evening, we didn't go home together but we made out a little at the end of it.

So now she wants to meet for a drink again, and I havn't texted her back.

The virgin thing is a problem for me because I know I don't want a relationship - hell, I really am just interested in a few cheap lays and then saying goodbye forever - as I say, she is a nice enough person, but she is not up to my standards in looks.

This wouldn't be a problem if she wasn't a fvcking virgin, and a 29 yr old one at that!!!

I don't wanna be her first time and then never call her again!!! AAArgh!!!!

But on the other hand I'm a horny young buck who wants to get his rocks off and in all likelihood she does too..

but i'm sure she won't appreciate being dropped after being fvcked a few times.

I did talk about not wanting a serious relationship a bit with her, she said 'you think i DO?!? We have only been out twice!!'

That may be all well and good, but a virgin is still a virgin....

tough. I don't enjoy causing people emotional pain. But who's to say she doesn't want to just fvck and get it out of the way??

I'm thinking I should just leave it...what do you guys think?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to feel a little "anxious" reading this thread if ya know what I mean.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like that who are still virgin are not as rare as many of you thinks,keep in mind that not all the world is a big city in america where women behave as bad copies of sex and the city.

Countryside and different cultures/religions in many cases do not push women to the slvtty way and in certain place they even shame them for being sexual (the extremes are both wrong in my opinion).
Sincerly I'm fine with those girls,I'm not in hurry when it comes to sex,actually my first priority is making things work at my terms.

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
I'm starting to feel a little "anxious" reading this thread if ya know what I mean.

I don't know what you mean....please elaborate! anxious??

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump. I'm really looking for more opinions on this. I mean this si a strange situation.

Basically:

TO BONE OR NOT TO BONE - THAT IS THE QUESTION!

blackhawk

Reaction score
Mr.Fantastic said:
Bump. I'm really looking for more opinions on this. I mean this si a strange situation.

Basically:

How do you like boning a transgender?

You'll never get it in "her" vagina because "she" doesn't have one.

Get the picture?

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Fantastic said:

Basically:

Its been 10 days since you asked the question. Just bone her if you feel like boning its not rocket science. I really don't see why you need opinions from other people to justify you boning somebody.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
This thread makes me horny.
100 years old and still getting those erections ?:D

twixt

Don Juan
Reaction score
US men have RUINED US women, it's either her dad spoiling her rotten, boys doing the same, or the same guys molesting her from age 10 onward. Practically every woman that I have spoken with at an intimate level has been beaten, raped, or molested. Why do you think so many US women are so FAT, guys? Think that they don't KNOW it's a big turnoff for most men? Of COURSE they know, they don't WANT men's attention. That's WHY they got fat, subconsciously or not.

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
blackhawk said:
How do you like boning a transgender?

You'll never get it in "her" vagina because "she" doesn't have one.

Get the picture?

Oh what the fvck!??

Now thats REALLY soured the milk.

Ok fvck it. I'm not calling her. Problem over. Whether thats a joke or not, now it's gonna play on my mind. She's obviously weird in SOME way so fvck it.