27 year old at work

Raoul Duke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

Im starting to get quite wound up with this situation now so could i please have some advice.

Im 22 and every single day at work this 27 year old girl always comes and asks me to go for a cigarette with her (usually twice a day).

Now this is girl is single, i know cause shes told me, i've been looking for all the signs but she seems to be quite a pro in the "giving out signals" game herself so it very difficult to find out if shes interested.

All i'd need some advice on is, is it worth asking her out for a date or do you think she'll just laugh it off because of the age difference.

Please dont just reply with, "yeah man, ask her out, what have you got to lose?" cause i could really do with some advice or even some suggestions on some dj tips to increase her interest level.

I've only got another 7 weeks at this place cause im only temporary there so i need to act quickly. Plus she goes on holiday for 2 weeks soon. So come on guys give a fellow dj a hand!

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grab your balls... be a man and ask her out. Does that sound better to you then just "go ask her out"?

You are afraid of rejection... that is the problem here.

runnincircles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently there's been a trend of older women dating younger men. Some women are 10 or more years older than the men they are dating. I don't think she would laugh at you if you went for it.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you send her some flowers at work? Send them as a secret admirer, and wait to see if she starts showing some interest in you.

After that, during one of your cigarrete meetings, confess your love to her. Ask her if she likes you. Tell her you wish she would give you even more obvious signs than she already is giving you, that she is interested in you.

By then, if she says you're just a buddy, tell her that you know she's just playing hard to get, and that you're a nice guy and would one day want to have a serious relationship with her; $hit, tell her you want the relationship now.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was gonna come in here and bust your balls for considering DJing a girl at work...but if you only have 7 weeks left there, WTF, go for it.

Lets review the facts:

1). You know she's single.
2). Every day (2x), she asks you to smoke with her. (Sounds like an IOI to me).
3). You know she's 27, so I'm guessing you've had enough chatting with her to develop some rapport.

I don't think she'll laugh it off because of the age difference. You don't have to be like "Hey, do you want to go on a date"....LOL....Just tell her your going to someplace (beach, mini golf, river, bar, whatever), and tell her she can come if she wants.

Then leave it at that. If she bites, your in. If you want to increase her IL, get her away from work.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
Why don't you send her some flowers at work? Send them as a secret admirer, and wait to see if she starts showing some interest in you.

After that, during one of your cigarrete meetings, confess your love to her. Ask her if she likes you. Tell her you wish she would give you even more obvious signs than she already is giving you, that she is interested in you.

By then, if she says you're just a buddy, tell her that you know she's just playing hard to get, and that you're a nice guy and would one day want to have a serious relationship with her; $hit, tell her you want the relationship now.

LMFAO!!

Thanks, bro. I needed that :)

Kaliffoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'm 21 and going out with a 25 year old. The age this hasnt been an issue, I actually tease her about and we always laugh at it. Go for it, if it doesnt work out...you're gone in a few weeks anyway.

Hunchback

Don Juan
Reaction score
Throw a couple of neg-hits her way, if she bounces back and tries to qualify herself to you, you're in. Then say something like:

"i've got a free evening tonight...you should come for a drink with me. sound good?"

easy as that. then run all your class a material on the b!tch.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
My interpretation is that she sees you as a friend.

Dont do what Gangster said instead tell her that you have another job. Tell her you are a Ninja and then pull out your penis and slap her with it.

But seriously when i was 18 i was fu*king a 28 year old so i dont think 5 years will make a big diffrence.

Ninja Out