Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

27 and nothing

energy

Reaction score
man is meant to meditate. woman is meant to love. through meditation man becomes loving. through love woman becomes meditative.

You don't need anyone. You don't need a therapist. You don't need a friend. You don't need church or religion. You don't need a woman.

You are the product of genetics and the culture you were brought up in. There is nothing you can do about it. You are stuck in it. You can't get out of it. It is your prison. It is the cross you must bare.

Be a man. Be meditative. Endure the pain. Don't run from it. Observe the prison of your thoughts and emotions. Are they really you? Or are you the observer?

energy

Reaction score
By the way, I'm a M.D. An antidepressant might tweak your brain a bit to get a different perspective on life, but in the end it is only addressing a symptom. The same goes for psychotherapy. They are crutches. A crutch can help support a structure while it heals, but ultimately you will have to face yourself. You are a suffering man like the rest of us. Can you endure the pain?

mrbrooklyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Energy

Those are some deep thoughts that you have. You are a doctor? Man you have access to a lot of prime pv$$y. My sister had a baby recently and while at the hospital I was able to meet some fine female hospital staff.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by energy
man is meant to meditate. woman is meant to love. through meditation man becomes loving. through love woman becomes meditative.

You don't need anyone. You don't need a therapist. You don't need a friend. You don't need church or religion. You don't need a woman.

You are the product of genetics and the culture you were brought up in. There is nothing you can do about it. You are stuck in it. You can't get out of it. It is your prison. It is the cross you must bare.

Be a man. Be meditative. Endure the pain. Don't run from it. Observe the prison of your thoughts and emotions. Are they really you? Or are you the observer?
How Zen :) I love that shyt

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree on some points

While I agree a person has to personally take responsibility for their own life, it's a sad state that we're advocating no help, not having friends or services to assist. My God what a selfish society we've become.

I've worked in mental health and have seen psychotherapy work wonders. I'm not surprised AN (it's AN M.D., not "a" M.D.) is against it. I find the medical professional ghastly. I had a bad throat infection for a long time and all the doctors did is try to give me more and more anti-biotics. I got worse. I decided to get accupuncture and natural healing and I got healthy in 24 hours. Granted, we need doctors in this world, but they think only what they do works. They've been brainwashed by the medical profession and med school, and I don't care if the M.D. doesn't like this post.

The guy is seriously depressed and if he just tries to fight the battle alone without any friends or assistance, he's not going to go anywhere. We can preach zen or American medicine all we want, this guy needs some true friendship and encouragement.

And the same DJs preaching this stuff would need the same kind of encouragement if they were in the same situation. Talk is cheap on this board to often.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the friends in the world won't make a difference if his happiness doesn't come from within himself. You start with yourself and once you're happy with yourself, companionship will come.

Westcoaster, shouldn't you be making more posts about how evil American women are ? I am surprised you didn't find a way to somehow mention it in your reply..

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Golden Arms good stuff, way to attack the poster. What the hey is this drivel:

We crush slow, flamin deluxe slow
For, judgment day cometh, conquer, it's war
Allow us to escape, hell glow spinning bombs
Pocket full of shells out the sky, Golden Arms

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WestCoaster
Yeah, Golden Arms good stuff, way to attack the poster. What the hey is this drivel:

We crush slow, flamin deluxe slow
For, judgment day cometh, conquer, it's war
Allow us to escape, hell glow spinning bombs
Pocket full of shells out the sky, Golden Arms
excuse me, who am I attacking ?

my signature is a quote from a Wu-Tang song "Triumph"

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey
i wanted to reply to your post because it sounds like you seriously need some replies.

i understand the reason in your post asking for help and not going to each of your personal friends... it is because we are a little more truthful on advise since we dont know each other.

there are times in our lives when we feel as if we are nothing. seems like life's little surprises sometimes make us feel depressed and down . there are certain meds out there that can help you because of what they do. they help produce celebellum levels in your brain cells that you may not be producing.
if you can get on these for a little while, you might want to consider therapy , it might be for you.

then if it is for you, get on your knees and pray. god will not give you more than you can take. perhaps he thinks you are stronger than what you think you are. that should make you feel a little better.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're talking to a brick wall. folks, this dude doesn't want help, it's very clear. despite all of his words to the contrary, he simply doesn't want it.

you cannot help someone that doesn't want help. some people love to be miserable.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does sound like he isn't willing to help himself, but go easy. It's a very difficult chain to break.

Have you tried making online friends? Hang out on IRC, join an online dating agency, various forums like this one etc. Making online friends, penpals and phonepals did me a lot of good and there are a lot of people sitting in front of their computers who are desparate for friends.

ted

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, I am there. I am 32 and I only had one relationship and that was with a married woman. I don't have a career and it stems from the fact that when I was younger I thought I would never be able to effectively communicate with women.
It doesn't matter how you look. I know that I am very attractive to women. I get checked out a lot. I just can't get over my past at the moment and I am afraid to get close to a woman and let her find out about my lack of experience and lack of ambition.
My advice is to get therapy. Work out. Look your best at all
times. Keep reading articles on this site. Experiment with them. You will find out that the right attitude is all you need with women. Sometimes you can actually feel a power over women. (I've felt this at times.) Just keep trying and learning and know that you can improve with women! It is a long and slow process for some of us (me especially) But once you feel that you can have the woman (or women) that you want, it is exhilarating!
Don't give up hope!

wind2sail

Don Juan
Reaction score
Short advice

As a person, I'm basically a failure. I don't enjoy anything anymore. I go to work, I go home.

If you're not able to change yourself, by your will, I have an advice for you. Get a dog! And let HIM change you.

Really, I mean it.

First, it will force you not to care only for yourself, which you apperently do. And prepare you for relationship with other people who not just give, but also demand.

Second, it will introduce a big change to your home-work ritual. You'll have to take care of the dog before you go to work, the dog will then cheer you up like the best friend when you come back from work. No matter how bad you may feel, no matter how bad or tiring day you've just had. Your best friend will be still there, happy just to see his master.

Third, when walking the dog you may and - if you live in a more urban area - YOU WILL APPROACH with other people walking their dogs. If you don't approach the people yourself, your dog will. Many women 25+ actually take their dogs as a form of substitute for not having kids at the moment. So they will be always happy and willing to share with you their live-with-a-dog experience, troubles and highlights.

Now if you don't live in a house with the possibility of either leaving the dog in the garden or taking it with you to work, find something else to have in common with other people. A hobby, a sport a social club, whatever, there's a lot of inspiration on these pages.

You said, you live on your own, maintain a job, so you're not a loser! If you think you couldn't take care of the pet, don't be afraid so much. It will teach you on-the-run.

Hypoxia II

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, that dog idea actually isnt to bad.

anyway, heres what im seeing. your afraid to get help or ask for help outside of this site because of one thing.. PRIDE. i say this because i went through the same thing.

When i was younger i lived a life that looked great on the outside. I was always at parties, always with lots of friends and women, could get anything i wanted when i wanted it. Lots of people really looked up to me, however for some unknown reason i was deteriorating on the inside. I was afraid to seek help and find out why this was happening because I didnt want people to think i was emotionally unstable so i kept putting on this act as if everything was fine. Because of this i slowly started to lose everything i had until all that was left was a very caring young lady who stuck with me through everything. Eventually I became so emotionless and uncaring that i ran her off as well. Then I became bitter towards everything. I was on my way to nothingness and one day i heard something on a really crappy tv show i was watching, ill never forget the quote, it said "You need to stop being so fvking selfish and swallow your pride and get some help. everybody has problems and society wont judge you for that, but they will judge you based on how you handle them. so take my advice and get some help or pretty soon nobody is going to care and youll really be fvked then".

that may not mean anything to you but it turned my ways of thinking around. Im not going to lie to you. that was 8 years ago and im still trying hard to get back to where i was. but the bottom line is that i made that first step and things get better everyday...

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had Social Anxiety Disorder. I searched for meaningful advice. I went through it all: pills, therapy, and self-help books. Nothing helped. Except for one thing: Holosync.

One hour each day is all it takes to transform your life.

www.centerpointe.com

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you need, is results. Your feeling down because you've programmed yourself over so many years to believe what you hvae now is the only way. Some one mentioned visulization? DO IT! It defently works (don't PM me any athiest crap), and I stand by it 100%.

You have to BELIEVE you can make a change..

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better than being 50 and nothing!

This got me thinking:

A friend of mine is working low-pay retail at age 50, and he has a bachelor's degree and was real close to a master's but he missed it by 3 credits, not finishing it in the 7-year timeline.

He hates his job but has no skills -- can't type, doesn't know how to use a computer. He won't even work towards management at his store. I told him once that some day I'll get married and he said, "I gave up on that a long time ago."

This is from a guy who was a very successful athlete at a young age, a bright guy who is more than capable, but he's given up.

You've caught yourself at 27. That's something. Most of the advice here is good. There are some great self-help books (and plenty of bad ones), there's psychotherapy, there are friends, fitness things, and this website.

So you have all the tools at your disposal. Do NOT become my 50-year old friend!