Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

25 Key Rules For DJs

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got one..ALWAYS leave her wanting more---weather its physically, emotionally or whatever- let her keep dreaming about seeing you again...how?

by being a challenge, and aloof and secure with yourself- confidence-

if a gal knows she can have you, she will SPIT you out in a heartbeat- THIS, MY DJ FRIENDS, is from experience.

women love to fantisize and look forward to things.let them!- slow down

kino is overrated, if you touch her too much 1st, you will take her inclination away to touch you, short circuit her desire for you

let her touch you 1st

let her move faster

always let her think she likes you more than you her

actions- hers, not her words

watch out your interest level in her DOESN'T BLIND YOU to reality- all guys do this, a.k.a." oneitis".

always leave 1st, hang up 1st,etc..

never apoligize, if you have to- say it once and NO GROVELING!

Women lose respect for a guy easier than you might think

Women always will keep score in their heads and they will use this against you when they dump your ass!

women do 90% of the dumping

get a pre-nup agreement before you get married

women are 10 times more materialistic then men are

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice list.

FluffyMutt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have few questions about attention.

RULE 2: Chicks desire attention the same way that guys desire sex. Give attention sparingly. This is your currency.

Isn't is better to have rising and falling amounts of attention? I thought that you generally give a girl undivided attention while with her, but that she doesn't get all that much of your time (since you have a life)?

What do you think about her getting attention from other guys while you aren't around? Do you ever try to discourage her from going out (personally I don't, seems like it would display a lack of confidence)? Would you ever actually try to have her look better in front of her friends or help her get more attention from other people?

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gio,

Your posts put a lot of the key aspects of being a "Don" into perspective. What I like the most about this particular post (and others have already commented on it) is that you say a lot (25 items on your list), but you manage to focus on general principles over concrete rules.

You are more concerned with promoting a certain mindset than you are concerned with pumping out precise instructions for up-and-coming Dons to follow (reminiscent of old Pook posts, I may add).

Each of us has our own style, some more effective than others, and yet what helps us to succeed is not so much whether we wait 4 or 5 days to call, but that we do wait to call, and that we have a reason for waiting (other than "Gio told us to...")

You probably are not surprised by the number of people that visit the board, follow the "instructions" to a T, and then turn around and blame us and our advice for their lack of success. Subjectivity is a foreign concept for beginners, and that accounts for the lot of passing AFCs that will undoubtedly struggle with your 25 Rules (i.e. jeez, how will I tell when I've been in a relationship long enough to buy her gifts? What if I like a girl that I USED to work with? What if my girlfriend kind-of-cheated on me? What if?...)

For the majority of people that responded to your (Gio's) post, however, a twenty-five step glance at the Big Picture is warranted and much appreciated. Thank You.

Don Robert

------------------
D.W.K.
~~~~
Master the Game or Master the Bate

Nicolo Ferranti

Don Juan
Reaction score
Impressive post, GC. Clearly, this is sound advice by which to live. I might add one more.

RULE 26: Never, ever lose self control. What separates an AFC from a DJ is the DJ's ability to remain calm, even in the most frustrating circumstances, and patient. It shows, he has both strength and integrity.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova,

I got a question here. When is it the proper time to break the rules? I think it there is too much to cover if we use rules. Because if a girl doesn't do A, then we do B. So the If and If will continue and we will have 1000++ rules in the book.

So what the other person said is right..... if we keep on analyzing, how is it possible to figure out everything? Furthermore, if some rules aren't listed here, what should we do if some strange exceptional situations happened.?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Five more rules added.

KCFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
GC, great post. I break the rules all the time, and get burned for it quite a bit. I think it all comes down to this: If a girl is going to disrespect you, then find another that won't.

Ledoyen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumping this one!

TIGER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post! I realize that you have added some more on. IMHO, Rule 29 should be RULE #1, first and foremost.

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova:

RULE 29: Girls are not the only thing in life. Have other things in your life that excite you.
Guys, follow this to a T.

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
too good not to bump

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
very nice gio.
also as somebody commented earlier, I dont think it sounds doc love at all. as my wild womanizing 2nd cousin that I totally made up named hunk-of-gay would say "doc love is a desperate rip-off".

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This needs to be bumped everyday..

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice tips!

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova

RULE 21: Do not date girls from work. Work is stressful enough.
Whats wrong with dating girls who work with you?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is very helpful, although why would dating girls from work be bad. you date girls from school, and thats kinda like work i guess

jaye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting advice about women from a woman is like asking Osama bin Laden to tell you the locations of all his terrorist camps.
Niceeee....