"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

25-35 yr. old dj's

tomyv

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
PA
What is the most common place that you meet women? And, what age women are you generally dating?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I have always been a proponent to dance clubs and the net. Overall, those seem to be the two places where a lot of guys haven't had a lot of success. I'll admit that it's not the easiest thing but in both, it is easy to stand out from other guys if you present yourself well. Oh, and I usually date older women, usually 3 - 7 years difference.
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Originally posted by tomyv
What is the most common place that you meet women? And, what age women are you generally dating?
Neighborhood parties, clubs, friends, etc.... sometimes the bars, but not a favorite.. women there are weirdos. You go in there to watch a football game and ya meet the strangest women.

hey I'm just glad my age fell in this age bracket. :)
 

unclebob

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
LA-SB CA
Im 25 and I usually date girls that are younger then me the one Im dating now is turning 20 in feb. Good place to meet girls is taking some classes at a local community college, if you have the time like I do after or before work.

good luck
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
I typically meet them at parties and at bars. I haven't dated a girl over 25 since August 2001. It's difficult to find them that age in a bar. Parties, they generally have an escort. Weddings are great places to meet girls as well.

Meet them whereever you see them!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Bars are my favorite.

Get a local - jumping bar - and find many chicks in the early to late 20's.

Picking up these chicks have never been easier.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Yeah , where the hell are the grownup girls?
 

danziger

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Australia
through friends, sport, clubs+bars, ones you run into all the time at the supermarket...I find they all work for me, the friends one is most reliable for me as my friends know the type I go for. If one of us gets a girl we have an unwritten agreement that we try to hook up her friends with our friends. Sometimes it's a lottery as to who gets the worst of the bunch!
 
Top