Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

24 hours: A DJs clubbing learning experience. Opinions and views wanted.

the_gunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
The last 24 hours have been, to me, some of the most educational DJ moments that I have experienced. For those of you that don’t know me, I am an 18-year-old student in the UK. Up until roughly 11 months ago I was probably the worst AFC you could ever meet. I staggered blindly into the LJBF trap more times than I care to remember and made a complete ass of myself several times over. In September I have entered, to my mind, a phase of consolidation, a time to gather myself and practice the system.
24 hours ago I was at a club, a distinctly different environment from where I’m used to picking up women. I noticed several things that seemed amiss in the club, phenomena that are located solely in the clubbers environment and I will admit that, having not encountered these phenomena before, I was almost befuddled, but thanks to the great advice on this board and the website itself, I think I have been able to observe things from an outsiders view and will be able to meet each of the unusual phenomena with much more pro-activeness and confidence than before. So here then, is my list of things that seemed amiss in the club

1: territory. Clubs are, by their very nature, very territorial places. I tend to think of them like a continent. You have different groups of guys forming the “Countries” and these countries fight and run into conflict over the natural resources which are rare and not in enough supply to go around. In this case, the resources are women. I have seen fights break out over women as low down on the scale as 4 or 5, lets say, for a metaphors sake, that they are a small oilwell in the middle of the desert. No-one except the true DJ will go for a 9 or a 10, the Kuwaiti oilfields compared to the number 4 and 5 that make up the ranks of women in there. For example, I have a friend who is perhaps, on looks alone, an 8, yet no-one approached her all night. there was a big fat Chinese lass (were talking about a 3.2) who guys started fighting over. The logic of the DJ universe seems to be completely run over here. My advice would be to go for the 9s and 10s, as they often tend to be on their own or with one or two friends, whereas the 4s and 5s tend to hang around in big groups, making it hard to separate one.

2: gang mentality: as mentioned before, girls hang about in groups. Imagine the scenario: you are on the verge of getting this gorgeous girls phone number, then this short fat thing comes running up and drags her off, leaving you 5 or 6 digits short. ****ing gutting. That is why you will always need a wingman if going in solo. That way they can intercept and SFOs (Short Fat Objects) heading to disrupt your operation. Also, if your heading to crack a girl away from a group, I saw that it helps to take at least two guys with you, that way you start off less formally and there is a greater opportunity for you to gauge both the level of clingness of her mates and her interest levels. It also gives you an opportunity to quietly withdraw should a huge meathead boyfriend appear.

3: subtleness: if the system has taught me one thing, its that the DJ approach is based on the subtle, this attitude doesn’t seem to apply to most of the guys in the club, which is what sets us apart in the real world, where we can use our conversational skills and so forth to use, however, in a club, you should be prepared to “downgrade” you skill levels and be a little more obtuse with your approach. Think about it, what use is being a great listener when the music is blasting at 200 decibels?

4: money: quick tip for getting served in a bar, works all the time. Place a note between your index and middle finger and place this hand under your chin. Then lean on the bar, weight on that elbow. You can be seen as both relaxed, confident with the money you have and also will stand out to the bar staff and get spotted and therefore served faster.

5: the girls you will meet in there generally aren’t the type of girls you can have a long term relationship with. The atmosphere in the club is entirely wrong for this type of connection. Most of the girls I saw in the club last night only seemed to be after one thing, a quick shag. The girls tend to be very easy in their loyalties, so I wouldn’t go to a club looking for a long term relationship. The thing that is good about this is that, although we might be at a slight disadvantage, you can see that these relationships, ultimately, arent going anywhere further than the club toilets, giving you, the consummate DJ, an ego boost as we’re the ones able to maintain a long term relationship.

I hope this helps, perhaps my views are crap, any other views or opinions would be welcome.

PS: it helps if you get to know the DJ, personally, I’m an emcee with the DJ at the club, so that does give me a decent footing to start on depending on how receptive the crowd is.

------------------
Two nuns cycling down a cobbled street. The first one says "I've never come
this way before"; the second one replies "Must be the cobbles"