Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

23 year old triple date.

Reaction score
Went out the other night.....i pretty much got three negative vibe....s from her the whole night.....including her not asking me one personal question the whole night.

The only good vibe was she busted my balls a few times.

At end of night we were back at guys house. All three couples watching movie, bit they all went to bed leaving just me and girl.

As soon as movie ended she bolted to bedroom with air mattress when I was in bathroom.

I slept on couch.

Few days later my friend said this girl told HIS Girlfriend " she wouldnt have minded if I came in the room".

Wtf?

Dont know where I stand

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she was nervous and this had more to do with her -- if you were attracted to her and liked her, you could go for another round (call her up for a 1:1 date this time) -- kino and advance...you already know she wished you had come into the room, so round #2 you have beta and know what's up.

Get it?

Go for it man.

If she wasn't anything special to you, next and move on.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of disagree. These days you have to be careful with that sort of thing. Walking into a chick's bedroom uninvited is a recipe for legal disaster.

Really awkward situation, I don't think there's much you could have done. Early 20s is a tough time for dating. A late 30s girl would have been more communicative if she was ok with you going in there.

I suppose you could follow up, but its a low-percentage chance. Since your friend passed you that message, why don't you pass him one back saying you're interested in making things happen with her.