Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

22 yr old NHL player hits on Anna Kendrick on twitter

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you dolts quit playing "Fantasy Dating" and actually do something for yourselves?

Talking about someone else's relationships and love life reminds me of women gossiping about soap operas. It ain't real and it ain't your business, and it doesn't affect you in any way....

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me a little bit of Kate Mara but id rather have Kate Mara

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would he be chasing a 34 year old? Just seems crazy at his age and social status.

Still find that funny though.

Have any of you pick up artist tried hitting on celebs on instagram, facebook, or twitter?
Lol. She is probably ten times more wealthy than him and you ask why should he chase her? She is ****able and wealthy. If you were given a choice to bang her you would be like "ah, not interested, too old"? Just lol.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Lol. She is probably ten times more wealthy than him and you ask why should he chase her? She is ****able and wealthy. If you were given a choice to bang her you would be like "ah, not interested, too old"? Just lol.
Do you mean by LTR, or banging and dumping? Yea, I'd plow her. I dunno about long term though. I mean if you're an NHL player with a shelf life you might make just as much as her and can get much better women than her.

Now do you mean ME, myself, then yea I'd hit it LTR. She's obviously a lot wealthier than me, about the same age and is still cute. Why not?