"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

22 yr old NHL player hits on Anna Kendrick on twitter

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42

She's 12 years older than him. I mean, being an NHL player looks wise he's barely average looking IMO as many NHL players are much more better looking but regardless of that he's a pro hockey player, lives in New York City and is 22! If I were in his shoes living in NYC I'd be all over the 19-25 year old high end HB if I was a hockey player like him you could get any woman you want literally.

Why would he be chasing a 34 year old? Just seems crazy at his age and social status.

Still find that funny though.

Have any of you pick up artist tried hitting on celebs on instagram, facebook, or twitter?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
How is he chasing her by tweeting "hi"?... and you're assuming he's only hitting her up on Twitter. He could be in every hot famous chicks dms for all we know

And this is kind of hypocritical of you big goal. Even your own mother tells you to date younger, maybe this guy just loves older women like you do
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
She is hot in her movies, Pitch Perfect 1 & 2 (haven't seen the third one yet), Table 19 (2017), The Circle (2017). In the past before I was more film literate I would confuse her with Emma Stone, which I think also exudes a similar onscreen vibe. She's married though to a director from last I've read.

Film tends to immortalize events and people as though it was yesterday. If I saw Pitch Perfect (2012), that's made 7 years ago, then that's Anna Kendrick at 27 years old that I'm looking at.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
I love Anna Kendrick. She has really skinny legs though.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Shes annoying and her face is not attractive to me. She has pointy nose and thin villainous lips. I prefer alexandria daddario, or anne hathaway without the dyke haircut
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
She was hot but she hit the wall pretty hard. I hated Pitch perfect 3 because some fagg0t rapper decided to say his name a million times in the movie.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
I hated Pitch perfect 3 because some fagg0t rapper decided to say his name a million times in the movie.
Also he thought she was better than the group, which was BS.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
A 22 year old NHL player making $1,000,000 / year is going after a THIRTY FOUR year old women. Sosuave members are taught not to value / date/ or get involved with any women over 25.

Guess our ages and looks and profession and salary are better than professional hockey players.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Anna Kendrick is hot and rich and famous so it doesn't matter that she's 34.

Hotness negates the main downside of older women (that younger women are hotter)

Richness is a fun bonus and will help with aging

Her high status will make banging this MILF out to be an accomplishment to all observers rather than a weird fetish. (Although hotness helps with this too)
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Anna Kendrick is hot and rich and famous so it doesn't matter that she's 34.

Hotness negates the main downside of older women (that younger women are hotter)

Richness is a fun bonus and will help with aging

Her high status will make banging this MILF out to be an accomplishment to all observers rather than a weird fetish. (Although hotness helps with this too)
Shes not very hot at all. Carrie Underwood similar age and is much much hotter.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Shes not very hot at all. Carrie Underwood similar age and is much much hotter.
Carrie has not acted in any major movies while Anna personality shines in her performance on screen. If you haven't watch any of Anne's movies (which I'm guessing is not your type of movie) then you haven't had a chance to see her perform. She has a similar charm personality wise to Nicole Kidman. These are quiet but strong types of feminine women, at least in the roles they are usually casted in. Natalie Portman/Jennifer Lawrence is also a similar type of persona. They look hot to me as their overall persona. A girl who projects that she's sure of herself and speaks her mind but doesn't talk too much.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
dunno... when I was 18-22 I dated older exclusively 22-35... (at 16 my gf was 23yo)
fact is when you are 22 a guy dont want a "girl", he wants a woman. (and most women 27-35 want a guy at least +5yr older)

It dont matter if you are broke or rich.

After 22 I dated and married an 18yo, at 27 I dated and married a 19yo, and have since dated progressively with larger age gaps (younger women as I aged). At 34 I married a 34yo, divorced 1.5yr later. Since 36-53 I date on average 15yr younger women. My dates over the last year are from 19-50 with the average age of 30-40 of dates/FWB/LTR. (a full 23-13yr gap).

@biggoal you seem very obsessed with age gap and men you consider sub-par dating HB8+

its time you looked at yourself and not others... cuz you still are not getting pvssy but fapping at home with mom.
 
Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Carrie has not acted in any major movies while Anna personality shines in her performance on screen. If you haven't watch any of Anne's movies (which I'm guessing is not your type of movie) then you haven't had a chance to see her perform. She has a similar charm personality wise to Nicole Kidman. These are quiet but strong types of feminine women, at least in the roles they are usually casted in. Natalie Portman/Jennifer Lawrence is also a similar type of persona. They look hot to me as their overall persona. A girl who projects that she's sure of herself and speaks her mind but doesn't talk too much.
Carrie Underwood overall is more famous though and has more value. You can't seriously think Kendrick is hotter than Carrie Underwood.

Kendrick an example of an average girl made hotter looking due to cosmetics, makeup, etc. Hollywood still goes a lot on acting abilities. They can make you look better.

If you look at George Clooney interviews from the early 90s he isnt nearly as good looking as today. Dental work, etc.
 

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
dunno... when I was 18-22 I dated older exclusively 22-35... (at 16 my gf was 23yo)
fact is when you are 22 a guy dont want a "girl", he wants a woman. (and most women 27-35 want a guy at least +5yr older)

It dont matter if you are broke or rich.

After 22 I dated and married an 18yo, at 27 I dated and married a 19yo, and have since dated progressively with larger age gaps (younger women as I aged). At 34 I married a 34yo, divorced 1.5yr later. Since 36-53 I date on average 15yr younger women. My dates over the last year are from 19-50 with the average age of 30-40 of dates/FWB/LTR. (a full 23-13yr gap).

@biggoal you seem very obsessed with age gap and men you consider sub-par dating HB8+

its time you looked at yourself and not others... cuz you still are not getting pvssy but fapping at home with mom.
Jesus how many times have you been married?
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
You can't seriously think Kendrick is hotter than Carrie Underwood.
I don't know about hotter (and I don't really care), but there's no question given my choice I would bang Kendrick. She just triggers something in me that Underwood doesn't - that je ne sais quoi, I guess. Interesting thing, I like short girls, and Kendrick is 5'2" and Underwood is 5'3".
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I don't know about hotter (and I don't really care), but there's no question given my choice I would bang Kendrick. She just triggers something in me that Underwood doesn't - that je ne sais quoi, I guess. Interesting thing, I like short girls, and Kendrick is 5'2" and Underwood is 5'3".
Underwood has a better face and seem built better.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
Underwood has a better face and seem built better.
You know what, I won't even dispute that. I'm not saying it's true necessarily but it may well be. But like I said, I don't care. For whatever reason, I find Kendrick sexier. Not that Carrie isn't attractive.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
You know what, I won't even dispute that. I'm not saying it's true necessarily but it may well be. But like I said, I don't care. For whatever reason, I find Kendrick sexier. Not that Carrie isn't attractive.
Anna before she was famous wasn't that attractive. Like I said, hollywood can take average at best people and make them look sexy as I stated with George Clooney as an example.

Speaking of Underwood, an American Idol I find far more attractive is Katharine McPhee! I met her back in 2007 when she was only 23. She at the time VERY solid HB9.5 in person. She's tall too, but not as tall as listed. I'd say she's just about 5 foot 7 maybe 5 foot 6.5 cause I was taller than her and I'm not that tall.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
Like I said, hollywood can take average at best people and make them look sexy as I stated with George Clooney as an example.
You really like those American Idol girls, don't you?
I heard this on a radio sports show the other day: One of the commentators claimed he looked like George Clooney. The other guy told him he had a booger in his right nostril. The first guy said "So does Clooney".
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
You really like those American Idol girls, don't you?
I heard this on a radio sports show the other day: One of the commentators claimed he looked like George Clooney. The other guy told him he had a booger in his right nostril. The first guy said "So does Clooney".
He's a good looking guy for his age, but when he was young he didn't look the same. He had a lot of dental work done for example and his face looked rougher.

People swoon over these hollyweird chicks but when you see them in person and without the makeup artist and all and many of them look HB6 nothing like you think they do.

Katharine McPhee is HB9.5 though from meeting her face to face! Oh and I tried asking her for a hug but she said she wasn't allowed to because the week before at a concert a fat pervert grabbed her and tried lifting her skirt up. I'm sure if I found sosuave back then a PUA could have given me some tips to use on her lol.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top