Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

22 year old says i'm too young?

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do i go about gaming her? I've never been met with something like this...She said i was cute and would constantly stare at me in class, so i apporached her and started convo with her. Found out she was 22 and when i told her i was 18, she said i was a baby and started laughing. Still got her number though.

Now i'm trying to flirt through text and she reiterate again that i was baby...What are some ****y/funny comebacks i can use ?

My plan is to tell her to go on a date with me, but i need to get past this age barrier

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: she says guys her age and older is just a preference... Any way around this? or is this just a lost cause

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ignore and be very confident.. Tell her to meet up with u then plow her like an old man would ;)

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no barrier. Take it as a sh!t test. She's trying to belittle you to see how you react. So, don't react. Its a game of one-up, so come up with something witty about her age. If you ignore her, she'll keep calling you a baby. The only way out is to beat her at her own game.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Eph. Just say "Hey! What can I say??? I like MILFS!" or "I just love older women like you!"

LeonSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next. No point wasting time and energy on low interest girls.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LeonSK said:
Next. No point wasting time and energy on low interest girls.
I always laugh when I read replies like these.

There is ALWAYS a reason to move on but if someone did that every time they wouldn't f*ck anybody. Think outside the box...I always tease girls who show low interest because that's usually the reason for it in the first place.
youngmack said:
What are some ****y/funny comebacks i can use ?
It's actually quite easy. ****y/funny is essentially flirting and flirting is essentially teasing. The reality is it's not much different to when we were kids.

Tease her with ageist jokes.

Ask her whether she has any kids.

Tell her she reminds you of your mom/mum.

If she shows a bit of skin tell her she's dressing inappropriately for her age.

Warn her she's only got a couple of years until she becomes "invisible" (something many old women claim they experience as they age).

It's not hard.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3agle 3yes said:
It's actually quite easy. ****y/funny is essentially flirting and flirting is essentially teasing. The reality is it's not much different to when we were kids.

Tease her with ageist jokes.

Ask her whether she has any kids.

Tell her she reminds you of your mom/mum.

If she shows a bit of skin tell her she's dressing inappropriately for her age.

Warn her she's only got a couple of years until she becomes "invisible" (something many old women claim they experience as they age).

It's not hard.
Just say "Hey! What can I say??? I like MILFS!" or "I just love older women like you!"
These are excellent examples of good comebacks. Just don't ignore, and don't go ghost on her just yet. Also, if she (ever) does this to you in front of her friends, make damn sure she doesn't "win" this game she's playing.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd play this by trying to get her to "corrupt" me. Invite her to a bar and make her buy you drinks and sneak them to you, smoke cigarettes, etc. Make sure you're PLAYFUL.