"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

21 and Inexperienced (dating, sex, etc)...LIE?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
I'm 21 and I have been on a few dates, but really nothing to write home about. It's always casual group dates or spontaneous like let's go for coffee. How should I deal with questions when the girl asks about my dating or sex life, which is non-existent? Do I need to lie? Should I make up fake stories with fake names?

On a similar note, if a girl is asking me about girls I'm seeing or how's dating going, am I in the friend zone?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Legend

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2003
Messages
874
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
NY/CT
hell yeah man, fake it until you make it.

I'm not very experienced also but lots of girls think i am because of the way i act.
 

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
its always important to act confident in everything you do. but not overly confident to the point of bragging.
 

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
536
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
How should I deal with questions when the girl asks about my dating or sex life, which is non-existent? Do I need to lie? Should I make up fake stories with fake names?
I wouldn't lie, that often leads to problems. It is just a question, you could turn the tables back on her, ask her that or a different question or change the topic or don't answer -tell her it's privileged information.

Or be very vague, mention a few names etc.. but don't go into details. If she gets intrusive ask her if she's feeling 'insecure' etc.. etc.. Keep up the mystery, make her think.

On a similar note, if a girl is asking me about girls I'm seeing or how's dating going, am I in the friend zone
No, not at all. Maybe she's wanting to see how she could fit in ? Don't forget that her action's are more important than her words.
 
Top