Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2021 - It's time for change

crowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
As 2021 is coming and I'm stuck at home at this moment, I realise that I'm missing out on some things in life.

One of then is girls.. And I decided that I'm gonna change that.

All these bad bitches out there waiting to be treated right.

No matter what is the sacrifice, Imma get mine this time!

No more nice guy-ness, shyness, fear based on ego and more anti-productive behaviors!

My first goal is 50 approaches. The price for it would be weed (haven't smoked in 6 months) and besides that, all the lessons and experiences that will come.

The 50 approaches will have me seeing a real world feedback about the vibe I am projecting out and everything else.

I also plan to get in my best shape ever, hire a personal coach and fix my eating habits (healthy for the most part but overeating often)

Gonna pay a photograph mate to take some dope pics of me for Instagram. (Tinder too mb)

And will try to get affiliated with a playa, so I can see how things work and mindsets too..

So, what do you think guys? And what are your plans for massive improvement an change?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You realize you're missing out on things in life?

And all you come up with is women?

TheProspect

Reaction score
Sounds good, but talk is cheap and waiting until a future arbitrary date isn't necessary.

Start today, so you have momentum going into the new year and can hit the ground running.

My first goal is 50 approaches.
Knock off your first approach today. Have no expectations. Don't worry about getting a number or it going well. Just approach.

I also plan to get in my best shape ever, hire a personal coach and fix my eating habits (healthy for the most part but overeating often)
Start working out and eating clean today if you're not already.

If tomorrow you want to take a day off approaching, working out, and eating clean, then take tomorrow off -- but don't take today off.

Law of Inertia: A body at rest tends to stay at rest; a body in motion tends to stay in motion.

Get after it brother!

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post.

Self improvement while approaching is like a plate itself.

Sort of creates a pseudo competitive anxiety amongst women.

I want to continue the routine I have right now and make it slightly better every day:

1. Read one new book every week.
2. Work out
3. Organise my room
4. Groom myself
5. Play my guitar
6. Achieve work targets efficiently
7. Pursue a second masters
8. Continue rock climbing once a week
9. Cook better meals post workout
10. Approach one girl a day

crowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good, but talk is cheap and waiting until a future arbitrary date isn't necessary.

Start today, so you have momentum going into the new year and can hit the ground running.

Knock off your first approach today. Have no expectations. Don't worry about getting a number or it going well. Just approach.

Start working out and eating clean today if you're not already.

If tomorrow you want to take a day off approaching, working out, and eating clean, then take tomorrow off -- but don't take today off.

Law of Inertia: A body at rest tends to stay at rest; a body in motion tends to stay in motion.

Get after it brother!
You are completely right.

However I'm kinda sick and might have corona right now so I don't plan leaving my house for another 10 days.

And momentum (inertia) is king, for real! I've seen with my own eyes what magics and destructions It can create.

I know wishful thinking about an imaginary future isn't the cure for anything, but It's much easier to use a new month, week, year or a new environment to change habits and stuff.

But I will destroy 2021 with no excuses!

TheProspect

Reaction score
but It's much easier to use a new month, week, year or a new environment to change habits and stuff.
While there is some truth that, it's not required to take action.

Everything happens in this moment. Every future date you set inevitably will happen in this moment. My point is start getting comfortable taking action in this moment.

New environments are the same idea. Sure, the environment and circumstances you find yourself in could influence your motivation & willingness to take action, but you carry the same mind with you where ever you go. You want the discipline to take action to work in any environment, and you start honing that ability by taking action in this environment.

If 2021 hits and you have a slip up, what happens? Half way through January do you say, "Ok, starting tomorrow/February/etc, I'll REALLY give it an honest effort." You get my point. Just offering another perspective to you.

In any event, do what you think will work best for you. Whether you start today, or whether you start January 1, best of luck to you.