"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

2021 a great year for puzzy???

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
Are you Don Juans ready for a appetite full year of getting laid? I have a feeling at least this year wont be like the last. I want to travel again and go to other countries and cities. I dunno. Before I do that Im gonna get the vaccine first.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
I wouldn't be surprised if this year is more of the same, the world has changed and we need to adapt
 

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
135
Age
35
I would expect so.
Look at the roaring 20s that followed the pandemic of 1918 + WW1. Certain academics I listened to said that something similar is expected this time as well.
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I wouldn't be surprised if this year is more of the same, the world has changed and we need to adapt
Yes

I would expect so.
Look at the roaring 20s that followed the pandemic of 1918 + WW1. Certain academics I listened to said that something similar is expected this time as well.
Highly doubt
 

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
lots of people I speak to expect this year to be the same, in terms of social distancing and rules and stuff which basically means no cold approach. (Here in the UK, bars and stuff have mainly been closed for ages, and when they have been open, there's bouncers and staff stopping you from basically enjoying yourself in anyway way with all sort of 'rules')

Worse, many seem to think that the world has changed forever now. So, even though things might be a bit more normal in 9 months time, the days of being able to get on a packed dancefloor and hit on girls are gone forever.

I hope they're wrong of course. Worrying how some people seem so ok with that idea, though! It makes me kind of want to kill myself and hope re-incanration exists, tbh lol. Life simply wouldn't be much fun to me anymore
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Last year its heavy toll to men and women financially and emotionally, i wouldnt expect things will change this year, too much damages had to be recovered, for the masses would men or women smash in this state of mind?? Well can ya?
 

BMX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
413
Location
Everett
95% of the houses and cars you see were all fake. People going paycheck to paycheck and in copious amounts of debt, and in 2020, we saw what we already knew---the relationships were all fake and fell apart. I started planning for 2020 back in 2018 and it worked out well. 2021 = debauch time.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
lots of people I speak to expect this year to be the same, in terms of social distancing and rules and stuff which basically means no cold approach. (Here in the UK, bars and stuff have mainly been closed for ages, and when they have been open, there's bouncers and staff stopping you from basically enjoying yourself in anyway way with all sort of 'rules')

Worse, many seem to think that the world has changed forever now. So, even though things might be a bit more normal in 9 months time, the days of being able to get on a packed dancefloor and hit on girls are gone forever.

I hope they're wrong of course. Worrying how some people seem so ok with that idea, though! It makes me kind of want to kill myself and hope re-incanration exists, tbh lol. Life simply wouldn't be much fun to me anymore
World recovered from two world wars so I'm sure things will get to normal after this pandemic
 

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
135
Age
35
I don't wanna get into a lengthy discussion on COVID here, because I'm tired of reading/talking about it all the freaking time..
All I want to say is that this is not the first pandemic the world has been through, neither the worst one, and the world comes back to normal afterwards every time (they did not even have vaccines in 1918..!)

Of course this time we have social media amplifying the horror and hysteria, but this can be compensated by the quickest deployment of vaccines ever in history. As soon as people are vaccinated, good luck keeping them inside!
Some places are unluckier than others, in that their politicians seem to have gone batsh!t crazy (eg. California, Toronto, UK), so they will have to wait a bit longer, but even there the pressure to open up will eventually become huge.

As I said previously, nobody can exactly predict timelines with certainty, but many reputable sources think that this summer things will be much much closer to normal.

Stay strong guys, things Will get better!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
Man i'm concerned more about money than anything. I'm trying to build a kingdom. ***** is like one of the last on my list of priorities. Got my 2 plates and I'm good. My 3rd fell off. I don't like inconsistency so I had to next that bih. Felt like she was either playing games or riding the carousel.

But I wish the best for you guys. Hope yall smash hella pu55y and get some of your more primary goals accomplished as well.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
4 days into 2021 i already have 2 new lays.

We have to adapt gents. First date drinks at a bar have been replaced with a masked up walk in the mall. Dinner dates have been replaced with bowling or Topgolf. Food requests are met with an invitation to my kitchen, which leads to the inevitable bang. So far so good.
 
Top