Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2020 election

Status
Not open for further replies.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Who gonna win?

It's easier here, Putin gonna win. But judging from pics and videos of different candidates I can tell that Tom Steyer nah, Joe Sestak nah, Bill de Blasio nah, Steve Bullock nah, Michael Bennet nah, Wayne Messam there is just no way, Beto O'Rourke nah, Bernie Sanders nah, Amy Klobuchar nah, Cory Booker nah, Marianne Williamson nah, Pete Buttigieg nah, Kamala Harris oh fck no, Kristen Gillibrand hell no, Tulsi Gabbard nah, Julian Castro there is no chance in hell, Elizabeth Warren nah, Andrew Yang no way. Note I just looked at the pics and picked the shortest videos watching just how they all talk. I paid no attention to message whatsoever. Based on these, your 2020 president is probably one of these men bellow, we'll see a year from now.

Joe Biden maybe
Tim Ryan maybe
John Dalaney maybe
Donald Trump maybe

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Lol the federal reserve is comprised of foreign banks. @biblebelt

Deutsche bank aint got **** on trump period. Biden winning? LOLLLLLL wow.

Trump was selected, not elected. Just like all public officials.

This is rome 2020. Bread an circus and all you clowns are in the show

Billtx49

Reaction score
Salon is breaking a story that Trump's Deutsche bank loans were co signed by Russian oligarchs. If this is true, impeachment is inevitable. Our president is an agent of a foreign government.
Yep, the MSNBC host that originally aired that story is now backpedaling away from letting an unverified source and doubtful truth story on the air…
Probably cares about his career as a decent journalist.
Some of the msm is lying to us on a daily basis, and even if you want to believe it, don’t fall for it…

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Democrats have put no one forth that I think even gives Trump a run for his money...

I’m not a Trump or Democrat supporter. I’m just saying how I see it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Democrats have put no one forth that I think even gives Trump a run for his money...

I’m not a Trump or Democrat supporter. I’m just saying how I see it.
Warren and Sanders ought to join forces. They have very similar policy views. Biden, pre-picked suit of the dnc, has plenty more time to screw it all up.

Stacey Abrams, the black woman who was cheated out of her Georgia governor win by the Republicans, is the wild card here as a vp candidate. She basically is the black vote that none of the current candidates will get. Because of the timing and sequence of the primaries, the black vote is worth more than just its minority percentage. It helps win early states like South Carolina, building momentum and money for a campaign.

One thing about the 2020 election we will see for sure is record turnout. We have the most polarizing president in history. Hating that man gives people a reason to care about politics enough to vote when they otherwise would not.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol the federal reserve is comprised of foreign banks. @biblebelt

Deutsche bank aint got **** on trump period. Biden winning? LOLLLLLL wow.

Trump was selected, not elected. Just like all public officials.

This is rome 2020. Bread an circus and all you clowns are in the show
Hmm. You're right.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It is true. Which just confirms my powers of observation! The Democrats it seems are placing their bet on women and black men that cry Trump is a dck and we need gun control, love illegal immigrants, and collect money on climate change. It just won't fly with the U.S., as far as I can tell.

We have the most polarizing president in history. Hating that man gives people a reason to care about politics enough to vote when they otherwise would not.
You see, Trump is being given bad light in media not because he was selected, but because he was elected. He is not given a chance to work by the men behind curtain, he is always in bad light through controlled public opinion in media. From get go.

Maybe, just maybe, those powers that run the banks are high enough and detached enough, that they think this kind of turmoil that Trump caused and this kind of bad mouthing that he received will cause people to vote someone maybe black, or someone maybe female, and push someone who will disarm America, and push climate change sht through. I looked at those candidates, I don't think so.............now fing mind you, last time I was in the U.S. was in 2010 and I am a truther. Perhaps things changed in 10 years who knows. But I highly fcking doubt that your country could have femenised this much. I know Americans care about their money first and foremost, and those candidates want to push climate change, reduce emissions, collect money, control guns, make love with illegal immigration. Maybe if it's worded differently through sneaky double speak, but I'm a believer that people get smarter with time, not dumber.

Trump is our man, he appeared on Alex Jones prior to his election. During this presidency he didn't do sht because he couldn't. His idea about a wall is retarded at best, Israel build wall because it made sense for such a small territory, it don't make sense for the U.S.. His foreign policy is retarded as well, he put the nuke clock closer to midnight, with short range missiles, when fly time is reduced to less than 5 minutes, man can no longer play a role in defense, computer systems and automation are introduced. It's retarded to have sky net control your safety.

Anyway, this is what I think the bet is. The premise for a democratic campaign. Because Trump is bad let's vote for a woman or black or a black woman who will love you! Me think it's childish.

Don't let this thread be closed. I want it to stay open the whole year right until election, I'm going to be watching this one!

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing interesting about it. Democrats have been playing identity politics too much for too long. People are fed up with it. Thus, Trump will get re-elected. Case closed.

The only thing interesting to me is seeing all the Trump haters on the streets and in the liberal news networks cry their eyes out again after Trump gets re-elected. Most satisfying prospect of 2020, can't wait for it! :)

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Salon is breaking a story that Trump's Deutsche bank loans were co signed by Russian oligarchs. If this is true, impeachment is inevitable. Our president is an agent of a foreign government.
Do you really believe the dumb crap you post here (in regards to politics)? When's the last time any of these bogus conspiracy stories actually turned out? Blow job gate?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really believe the dumb crap you post here (in regards to politics)? When's the last time any of these bogus conspiracy stories actually turned out? Blow job gate?
If there is a Trumper out there with an education, I am yet to meet that person. Supporting him is to be proud of your own ignorance...or to be Russian. Is it any surprise that our own resident Russkie apologist is a Trumper?

The story about Trump's loans being guaranteed by Russia is fvcking true. Our president is Russia's b!tch.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MAGA 2020.... I honestly cannot understand how any heterosexual male can vote democrat when it is the left that seeks to villify and marginalize men.

* It is the left that wants excessive taxation.
* It is the left that wants to censor free free speech behind the pretense of so-called "hate speech"
* it is the left that wants open borders
* it is the left that seeks to destroy the traditional family unit with drugs, promiscuity and irresponsibility.
* it is the left that seeks to consolidate power through pimping out the victimhood narrative and keeping people as virtual slaves.

It is no surprise that the decline of western civilization coincides with the rise of leftism - the ideology of entitlement, irresponsibility, sexual deviance, laziness, snowflakery....

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^

This post ranks.....

High on name calling and accusations (bolded).

Low on evidence to support allegations against Trump.

Carry on...
It's a typical case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Shouting out all kinds of outrageous allegations and supporting those allegations with absolutely NO substantive evidence whatsoever.

But that's exactly why Trump will win again: The sane still outnumber the insane (for now lol)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@speed dawg and @Bible_Belt so long as you don't fck another thread up. Either provide concrete evidence or take your sht elsewhere. Bickering is trash and it gets threads closed. Do not close my thread.
Why? You must really need that four cents they pay you to post Russian propaganda on the Internet.

Trump is an agent of a foreign government. Back when the Russians were (rightfully) considered to be the bad guys, having them own our President would have been frowned upon. Today, the collective American intellect has been degraded to the point that most of us are too genuinely stupid to see a problem with Russia running our elections.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well it’s been a nice politics update, but per Forum rules, No political discussions.
Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.