Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2012 The Future of Mankind

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another free google video.
Haven't watched it all myself - it's 3 hours long.
Never heard of the guy, til now, but he cites many sources of which I've read or heard.

You can post your thoughts, but I've yet to view the whole thing...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8545585184878490822&q=michael+tsarion

The first 5 minutes will at least speak much truth, so give it that much. What the thesis is, i don't know yet.

A-Unit

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I turned it off when he said it was obscene for americans accept being knighted, though I probably should have turned it off earlier.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conspiracy theorists who fervently believe in the "lost continent" of Atlantis and how the British are conspiring against us are seldom right. Michael Tsarion almost sounded like Kevin Trudeau, except that instead of natural cures it's world politics that "THEY don't want you to know about."

After five minutes, the video crashed my browser and henceforth I felt my time was wasted enough.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
it also crashed my browser, and I saw that as an omen. Also never trust a man that is balding, but has a pony tail...

2012 is a long time away........ so drink and be merry for tomorrow we die.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This dude sucks. He says that if you edit out the ugly things in the world with your mind you are being unrealistic blabla. It makes me puke. What a poor chap.

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
2012 is a long time away........ so drink and be merry for tomorrow we die.
Well, thats a very stupid point of view in life to have! Live in ignorance of what is happening to our world! It makes you a good SHEEP. 2012 is going to creep up on you sooner than you think! :down:

I only much the first few minutes of it and I would agree with was said then ( I don't have the time, or the bandwidth, to watch it all ) so I won't be able to tell you if the guys is a nutjob or not! :crazy:

One thing though, you and me haven't watch the whole thing, so stop thinking he is a crazy nutjob before you even watch it. ( and the same goes for what you say about his hair, WHY? ) Its called having an OPEN MIND. You know, educate so that you may be free?

However, I personally believe that something WILL happen in 2012. What? I don't know. What I do know is, is that the media is going to try and make it something like another Y2K bug!

I haven't read any books on 2012 yet but maybe I should start now.

Just thought I'd give my views on the issue, not meaning to cause any trouble though.

NHY

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Do you idiots really believe that 2012 is an important year in the history of man??? Come on, get real! Drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die. I'm tired of these fking conspiracy theorist. They are worst than talk radio show hosts that do nothing, but complain and never work towards any solutions.

Johnny Double

Don Juan
Reaction score
From Self Mastery's link

"May 19, 2012 - Saturday Night Live's contract expires"

Couldn't this come a little sooner?

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey didn'y somebody say that in 2000 the whole would be wiped and stuff? Yaawn 2012 too far away.

Harp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with him that goverment is the control of the mind.

However, he seems like he's crazy. I haven't finished the video, but this guy is OUT THERE! You can stir anything in anyway. I'm thinking that he is over-anylizing WAY TOO MUCH, and he is coming up with some weird shyt...:yes:'

By the way, did you see the shot of the crowd? The audience is filled with only TWO OLD MEN!

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :crackup: