Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you do last year that improved you as a Man?

I'll go first, dumped 2 year LTR. That was January/Feb of 2011. From there I dropped dating to lower priority in life. My business work took priority. That I drastically improved. I paid off 37k in debt, earned 23k more in 2011 than 2010. Dating had a nasty habit of me wasting $. Getting my priorities in order has allowed me to be better at my career, better with my finances, and really makes me feel better as a person. I made good $ in 2010, but I wasn't spending or saving correctly. Ex girlfriends all had expensive taste, and I was making the mistake of dropping cash on whatever. Vacations, trips, you name it I spent it. 2011 was a much better year. I dated some, but it just hasn't been as important to me. My attitude is now on dates is,"what are you bringing to the table". Some SS crowd laughed when I set a 85 minute rule for dates, but it really works. I'm all about making sure a woman intellectually stimulates me and can make my life better. If I can't pick up that vibe in an hour and change, I'm out.
So share with the crowd, what did you do in 2011 that made you better that 2010.
KC

Three

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey KC. I would have expected to see more replies to this post. It's a great topic. I'm not in the best place at the moment (maybe I'll post on that separately), but I did go through some things last year that made me a better man.

First, I separated from my wife of 3 years. This gave me some space to focus on myself and try to figure out where I was going. The separation only lasted 8 months, though, and we got back together (until last night).

Second, I was let go from a job I'd had for 2.5 years and grown to hate. I was the victim of a ruthless backstabber, but I learned a few lessons about professional success from it.

Third, this is really part of the second point, but I got another job that required me to get a certification that will be the key to a major increase in pay over the next year or so. Another lesson in taking the bull by the horns professionally and never letting yourself wallow in a bad situation.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
made 70k more than I did when married, invested in some businesses that should make 2013 very interesting. Just need to make coin this year to finish some of the things I did in 08[old investments that need to be paid off-land]