Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2008 Enter The Cougar Craze

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
The dudes on the MM forum who are 40-50 years old and still chasing around girls who are my age are the ones who are fooling themselves.
I will tell that to the next 20 something cutie while she is blowing me.

Girls I've dated and girls I've been friends with admit that he is good looking for an old guy, but none of them has ever expressed a legitimate sexual attraction to him.
Right. And they will really admit their sexual attraction to your dad to someone like you. If your dad wanted to get some of those girls, he probably could. In fact, he might be banging some of those girls and you dont even know it.

Sorry, but if you're in your 40s or 50s and chasing around girls who are half your age, you're creepy.
That is your problem, it doesnt bother me. I am quite happy sleeping with 20 year olds while you think I am creepy. In fact, I am laughing in your face, while I take them away from guys like you.

We need to start admitting this on SoSuave and not giving guys like StevenR the wrong idea.
Thankfully we are a little smarter than you. You can admit what ever you want to yourself, don't bring the rest of us into it.

Charlie Gordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't wait until I become a creepy, old man!!! Not sure what people are considering old, but I heard someone take a crack at 40. That's hilarious but worth discussing. 40's are when all the fun begins. At least for me... I'm counting on it. I might be married by then. I've got a hell of a woman now, but if I'm swinging single.... look out!!! No women will be safe, ha ha!

Some guys just come together physically and emotionally at that stage of their life and exude a tremendous confidence. Even college-aged women check that out. Now, there are plenty of guys who are over the hill and out of shape from beer-swilling and channel surfing. They kind of hung up their enthusiasm and have settled for mediocrity. Those guys are dreaming about a 20-something year old woman unless she is a fruitcake or a gold digger. They also won't have their pick of women their age either, because they'll be hooking up with all the young guys on this forum who like older women!

I'm gonna look and feel pretty damned good when I make it to the top of the hill. I'm gonna be just where I want to be in my career, all of the work I've put into my body and health will pay off, I will have advanced my passions outside of my career, and I will have all the more experience and confidence on my side. Best of all, I will no longer be a kid.

In all honesty, I'm usually more attracted to women beyond their twenties. I enjoy dating women who are at least my age. Nothing turns me on like a woman who is confident and experienced in addition to being in great shape, physically and emotionally. Watch young women get all bent out of shape at every turn in the road or get careless and put on weight like they're a bodybuilder in the off season... man, that turns me off. Worst of all, you never know how they're going to turn out in the end.... somewhere between 120 and 170 lbs. Somewhere between the paragon of clarity & reason and axe-wielding sociopath. Yes, it's nice to look at sweet, unblemished ass and to appreciate a woman in her twenties for her passion and energy (provided she actually posses either...) but if the debutante attached to said sweet, unblemished ass has nothing intelligent to report, no meaningful life experiences, no ambition or enthusiasm, or absolutely sucks in bed... then, I'm gonna start wondering if she has any older friends with fair skin and dark hair.

Value is subjective. Telling me that a partner who is older than I am is somehow worth less to society or less valuable as a person than the little, college cheerleader you're sexing is a tough pill to swallow. On what grounds? Fertility? Is that what defines a woman and gives her value? I disagree. If beauty and character can withstand the test of time... well, then that's something I value!

To the OP. Thanks for the tips! :)

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:
I will tell that to the next 20 something cutie while she is blowing me.

Right. And they will really admit their sexual attraction to your dad to someone like you. If your dad wanted to get some of those girls, he probably could. In fact, he might be banging some of those girls and you dont even know it.

That is your problem, it doesnt bother me. I am quite happy sleeping with 20 year olds while you think I am creepy. In fact, I am laughing in your face, while I take them away from guys like you.

Thankfully we are a little smarter than you. You can admit what ever you want to yourself, don't bring the rest of us into it.
Right... good to see I've shook one of these creepers out of the wordwork. Have fun living out your mid-life crisis, or your fantasy world (which is most likely the case).

Even if you are pulling 20-year-olds as you say, I guarantee they are not quality at all - at least not the quality enjoyed by myself or other guys my age on this site.

Sorry, but grow the fvck up and start chasing women who are closer to your age. That forum is called the Mature Man forum, but a segment of the older guys on there (yourself included) are posting their fantasies about chasing around 20-year-old girls.

That doesn't sound very mature to me.

I'm only 24, and I'm starting to feel too mature for a 19- or 20-year-old girl. I can't imagine how you, a 47-year-old, feels when you're around one. Or why you'd even waste you're time with one when a girl who is in her mid-20s has much more emotional maturity and can be just as attractive if she takes good care of herself.

A psychologist would have a field day with you, bud.

But since you came hard at me, I'll come hard back at you. Put me, you and any other delusional 40- or 50-something guy in a bar populated by girls in their early 20s, and I would absolutely own all of you. There'd be no contest.

And that is an open invitation if you want it to be one. ;)