Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

20 yo hottie issues (update from older thread)

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't remember if it was here or the bible, but they called them 'biscuit chicks", hot but flakey as hell. Yummy too. None of us can come up with one-liners like the guru's and the so-called DJ's can easily rag on you for "caving", but in real life it aint so easy.

Don't feel bad for a minute cause you didn't deliver a great one-liner to her and back off.

Although I'm not a fan of Doc Love, he would probably say her Interest Level is still high. I mean really, she's got a so-called "boyfriend" and she may come to your place for a "job reference". Like they say, their words don't mean sh*t, its what they DO that matters.

The real problem is you are vulnerable because she's the most interesting thing happening in your life now. Change that and it changes everything.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
grinder said:
I can't remember if it was here or the bible, but they called them 'biscuit chicks", hot but flakey as hell. Yummy too. None of us can come up with one-liners like the guru's and the so-called DJ's can easily rag on you for "caving", but in real life it aint so easy.

Don't feel bad for a minute cause you didn't deliver a great one-liner to her and back off.

Although I'm not a fan of Doc Love, he would probably say her Interest Level is still high. I mean really, she's got a so-called "boyfriend" and she may come to your place for a "job reference". Like they say, their words don't mean sh*t, its what they DO that matters.

The real problem is you are vulnerable because she's the most interesting thing happening in your life now. Change that and it changes everything.
Thanks man. Yeah, no zippy one liners to end the call, but at least I thought that if I was going to invite her to "chill" (I'm getting fukkin sick of the words "chill" and "hang out") it would be at my place. Someone on this thread said don't do this with her unless it was on my terms, and having her over to my place would be the only thing to fit the bill.

But I ain't following up on it. I deleted her number and if she calls me again, then I will be busy. I don't think having her to over to watch movies and seduce her will work becuase I believe that if I try to set a date and time, she will say she is busy, thus stringing me along for more of the ol' roller coaster.

I think a small part of her is interested, when we first started talking it was fun and flirty, and we had great rapport. In the beginning I thought it was cute that a 20 yo was interested in me, but didn't act on it since I didn't think it could be serious. For her that was probably the best part because it was challenging.

To analyze this, my main motivation to close the deal with her is to make up for being so slow on the uptake in the beginning and making up for missed chances. This is suck-azz motivation that is putting on a lot of bs pressure.

Plus, and this is a detail I didn't put in earlier, this 20 yo was a student at the high school where my ex-wife teaches - my ex was the school cheerleading coach and this 20 yo was on the squad her Jr and Sr year. Thus they knew each other well. I think this is a big part of the taboo excitement for her, that she is messing with the ex-husband of her old cheerleading coach!

And yeah, I could use more going on in my life and believe me I am working on it!

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MaddXMan,

Are you serious here?

You're playing games with a 20 yr old girl who is flakey. I'm in my late 20's now and appreciate the younger girls because I can blow them off with no remorse. Maybe it's the fact that when one goes I can find another, or maybe it's that I actually want a more mature women who doesn't play immature games with me. Either way you are dealing with a low class GIRL (not woman) who will string you around with her young, fertile snatch for as long as she can and take whatever comes her way in the meantime. Be a reference, be an attention (drama) source, or be whatever.

Do you really think after all this shiat and not sleeping with you that she will come around? There is no such thing as a 20 yr old that doesn't like drama. You should just play it at your advantage or date older women, who still like drama but are more easily ignorable. Dont be the older guy who is stroking her ego and not getting anything out of it. Move on instead and find a more mature younger WOMAN (not a little girl) who you can actually build something with.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, EVERY woman says they don't like drama....yea right.

I would watch out cause it sounds as if this chick might be using you to make this other guy jealous. There's LOTS of women out there, don't take sh!t from any of them.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MaddXMan said:
Plus, and this is a detail I didn't put in earlier, this 20 yo was a student at the high school where my ex-wife teaches - my ex was the school cheerleading coach and this 20 yo was on the squad her Jr and Sr year. Thus they knew each other well. I think this is a big part of the taboo excitement for her, that she is messing with the ex-husband of her old cheerleading coach!
Uh, pretty major detail there! I'd say that was a factor!

Anyhow, good job putting her on the back-burner. I know how hard it is to do that when the young ones are throwing mixed signals at you...

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
young'un calls today about something unrelated to us. After giving her the info I ask if she's still happily married. She said yes she is moving to the town where her bf goes to school. I said good luck, but remember about the lament you hear from smokers who quit cold turkey - they always regret they didn't enjoy that one last cigarette before quitting. She laughs and asks if I am saying I want to be her last cigarette. I said yep, except it would be more like a big long lasting Cuban. She laughs and said hey, a cigar is something you can put away until you want it.

Haha she was always quick! Thats why flirting with her was so fun. I told her good luck agian and give me a buzz whenever she's in town. And that ends this story, but it's cool, I have new threads to write.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
That same 21 year old girl tried texting me alot but I called her up and said to quit that sh1t bc it costs me 10cents a text and called her on her insecurity. and it worked.
Only one I accept the texting is my girlfriend (e.g. committed). And my daughter. Other than that, I personally don't have time nor patience for the texting game. I would certaintly not waste my time with a chick that I'm TRYING to bang or I'm banging (FWB) with the texting game. You are right 100%.

Man don't sweat these young chicks. Nothing worse than a mature older guy that could be a dynamic force with women, but rather goes AFC and gets strung out by a teenie bopper.
I agree 100%. A Dynamic Force! But sadly...many become AFC. And that is not attractive to those young women.

That 36 year old I referenced.....dude caught his wife in bed with his best friend, took her back, then she ended up leaving.
Pretty pathetic.

To this day he kisses every girl's ass he sees thinking he's cool. The reason I say is just that it's all AFC in every facet of life......DON'T BE THAT GUY, his success rate is around 10% I'd say....I know him well.....
Sad...sad...sad.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She laughs and said hey, a cigar is something you can put away until you want it.
A GREAT cigar is one that by the time you want it...somebody else might be savoring it.

Listen...dude....I will tell you one thing. I think that you allowed this girl to FEEL like she was the prize. If you were feeling nervous or any other insecurity feelings...all you had to do is imagine you were the prize. If that didn't work, then imagine she had some VD or even Aids and that all you were doing was PRACTICING your "pick up" approach. What does that accomplish? In this case would have shown that you had some interest...but not much. It would have shown that you felt you were at a CONSIDERABLY higher league. And that you were just dealing with some "young" woman that lacked "experience". An inconvenience.

That would have brought LOT of confidence.

Now...think for a second...what a man under these conditions would have done. For once...you would have done some pulling and pushing. The text messages would have been fun but at the same time short and limited. You would have NEVER asked for permission.

That's my take.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A bizarre update on this old thread!

If you care to read through these 2 pages, you will see that I was a 38 yo guy fukkin around with a 20 yo coworker. A lot of flirting, no action - she left the company 3 months ago and I have not talked to her. This girl, when in HS, was on the cheer squad and my ex wife was her coach.

So tonight, my ex calls to say she ran into this 20 yo psycho at the store. After some small talk, psycho asks "What's up with your ex?" My ex says what do you mean, and little psycho goes off on how I was sexually harrassing her at work and threw in made-up details that I am embarrassed to divulge to even complete strangers like yourselves. Totally 110% not what happened. My ex thinks it's funny and gave me a hard time, saying that's what I get for playing around with teenagers, she coulda told me that girl was crazy, etc.

So weird. Everything between me and this 20 yo happened over less than a 4 week period and during that time NOTHING HAPPENED!

This girl is crazy and loves the drama - a lethal combination. If she is still friends with and talks to her former coworkers who are still at the company I work for, God knows what crap she tells them. What the fvck ever, babe.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once more...STAY AWAY from IMs...Texts...and all that crap.

I bet you whatever that if she would have opened her legs to you and phucked...that she would have NOT be talking this crap. Instead, that psycho modus operandi would have been the "I'm in love" one.

The IMs...Texts...and all that crap takes time from YOU and the things that truly matter. And allows her to play HER game.