Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

20 worst foods in America

Rovalier

Don Juan
Reaction score
I nearly threw up just looking at the pictures. I am not a fan of cheese, and a chunk of that stuff has cheese in it.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
would this stuff be good to eat for bulking, besides high sugar stuff

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
I laughed my ass off when an American women told me PIZZA wasn't junk food. :crackup:

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nip/Tuck said:
I laughed my ass off when an American women told me PIZZA wasn't junk food. :crackup:
Pizza isn't so bad for you. If you stick with a simple cheese pizza it is actually fairly good for you. The problem with American women is that they have you guys willing to do everything for them. They hardly move. Most females in other countries at least cook and clean for their husbands.

Men's Health is just another mag. that makes American men feel like s---. Sad thing is you can find that magazine in a number of different languages.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn pretty much all the foods on that list is why the cardiologists get paid the big bucks.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
meitenesrigas said:
Pizza isn't so bad for you. If you stick with a simple cheese pizza it is actually fairly good for you. The problem with American women is that they have you guys willing to do everything for them. They hardly move. Most females in other countries at least cook and clean for their husbands.

Men's Health is just another mag. that makes American men feel like s---. Sad thing is you can find that magazine in a number of different languages.
What are you smoking? Pizza is junk food! You put junk food in your body, you turn into junk. Cheese ya it's decent but not GOOD for you, especially in those portion sizes. The crust itself is WHITE BREAD, which has no nutritional value. The ketchup aka. tomato sauce isn't even good for you. It has so much sugar in it.

Oh well don't matter, I don't go for fat chicks anyways. I take care of myself and I expect the same for quality women.

Fat women are doing a service by self-advertising that they don't have self-control, self-respect or motivation.

Last edited:

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I nearly threw up just looking at the pictures. I am not a fan of cheese, and a chunk of that stuff has cheese in it.
thats a bit over-dramatic.

I love Pizza, Hamburgers, Steak and ESPECIALLY OUTBACKS AUSSIE FRIES !!!..

Fat women are doing a service by self-advertising that they don't have self-control, self-control or motivation.
Nice way of looking at it !!! I agree.

would this stuff be good to eat for bulking, besides high sugar stuff
No ! if your gonna bulk..overeat good foods like eggs and meat. and whole wheat pastas with brown rice.

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does anyone agree that for people lifting weights chipotle isn't bad?

kabatura

Don Juan
Reaction score
The kids' meal thing I thought wassilly. Theres no way I would take a kid to Macoroni Grill and have them eat grilled chicken and broccoli. I'd let them, but really, broccoli is like punishment food for kids.

And the Cheese Fries thing, where does your body put all the fat it can't digest? I've always wondered this, Becuase too much protein is peed out right? And aren't at least some carbs stored in the liver?

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything in moderation I say.

In and Out Animal Style frys = Heart Attack worth having.

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to eat the number 1.
Looks so good.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...let's see. Of the list, I've had the following:

Most of it is pretty kickass. I don't eat them on regular basis but you know, every 2 da...I mean every 2 weeks.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice little mental manipulation they do there in that article.

One poster said he almost threw up looking at the stuff: of course they take pictures of the food half eaten and rotten looking. Who wants to eat food when it looks like that? 90% of the time the food is prepared to LOOK appealing, like you actually WANT to eat it. I'm not saying that the food is healthy and that you should eat it. It's good how they're telling you how much calories are in it...but man I hate that visual bias. It irks me.

Show a real picture of the food, a$$holes.

Rovalier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys they are very specific. The pizza they point to is the "Uno Chicago Grill Chicago Classic Deep Dish Pizza", not normal pizza from say Dominos, Pizza Hut, and a mom and pops store. I've eaten some of this stuff in the same "category", but not often. I've only eaten pizza like 3-4 times in one year. Steaks more often, and sandwiches. But not the ones posted on the site.

I don't like cheese because of a lactose intolerance. I don't even take cheese on subs. I'm sure cottage cheese is ok, but its just not my thing. I like to cook my own stuff, so having a vague idea of how they make the stuff makes it much worse than the visuals.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked at Domino's. They are at least better than Pizza Hut. The pan pizzas simmer in butter as they cook. Domino's at least cooks theirs on a screen. But it's still not exactly healthy; it's very carb-heavy, which is ok if you are doing a lot of cardio and burning them off, but people eating this food are not the gym rats of the world. If you want to see what eating a lot of pizza and getting no exercise will make a person look like, check out the store manager guy at Domino's. He's usually the guy making the pizza, and I have yet to see one in decent shape.