Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 Types of Ass-Holes

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically there's a good kind of ass-hole and a bad kind of ass-hole. Both attract women, but only one of them is truly successful with women.

The good kind of ass hole is someone who has calculated ****iness and overconfidence and playfulness and although they are usually indifferent, they care when it really counts. To summarize, this guy is like the villain in the movie that everyone roots for. He's the guy who will speak his mind no matter what the situation is and even though it might get on people's nerves or people will disagree with him, he doesn't care. Then when there comes a time people need someone to step up for them and be the voice/leader this is the guy everyone looks at first.

The bad kind of ass hole is someone who is overly sensitive and insecure about themsleves and tries to overcompensate by being rude and stand-offish thinking that they are attracting girls and being alpha. Although they will attract some girls, this guy is not a true DJ and will always get overmatched by the good kind of ass hole. This is the guy that walks around like he has a chip on his shoulder with something to prove and will disagree with people just for the sake of trying to get his opinion across and make people think he's a "jerk".

If you're going to be an ass-hole, be the good kind.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better to be an a$$hole than a pvssyhole

seethehoop

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, I'm an ass hole but a lovable one. I do things to entertain my self.

You refer to the lovable rogue, the guy who appears to be selfish but does the right thing in the end. Like Han Solo. He acts in a manner that makes him appear to be selfish but in the end he still returns to the battle on the death star.