“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

2 totally unrelated questions

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
The solution to all your troubles:

You: *whistles* Hey cutie, I've got something for you!!

Him: What might that be?

You: *takes out piece of paper with your number on it and hands it to him*

Him: Thanks!! (considering he's not gay)

Or...

Steal his agenda while his back is turned or he went to sharpen a pencil or get a piece of paper or whatever, and write your number in the telephone directory.

I'm telling you these because these are ways that some girls gave me their numbers. Since it worked for them, it'll work for you!

Good luck, also, give us updates on what happens with that nutsack situation of yours.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dig the Funk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Close this thread immediately. Or, even better option: leave this thread open so we can all offer the best advice we can give and also allow the gay thread open so the same can be done. Lord knows his grammar and spelling wasn't the issue. If homosexuality bothers you that much, you need to grow a penis. Now.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Agreed. The guy wasn't even just gay, he was bisexual. He said he had a girlfriend.

On this board, if I were to mention getting into a threesome with a girl and her girlfriend, everybody, mods included, would go loopy. I understand how this is different, but not how it's bannable.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top