"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

2 situations -- to go for it or not to go for it

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
I'm going straight to the point here because I'm in two situations where I don't know if I should go any further.

-----------------------

Situation 1:

A friend introduced me this girl (HB 7.5-8) at a dance. We danced for like 2 minutes because it was near the end. She's quite young, she's 14. When I got home she had added me on MSN Messenger and would come talk to me every time she got the occasion. I wouldn't always be active during convo cause I'm not really interested in 14 year old chicks, plus she has a boyfriend. Yesterday she started talking to me VERY openly about sex, and how she's ready to do it with her boyfriend but she's scared that he's waiting to **** her so he can dump her. I told her he was an ******* and she should break up. I also told her that we should spend some time together so that she could clear her mind because she's pretty crushed emotionally. Keep in mind that I did NOT offer my advice, she came and straight-out asked me about sex, and told me everything she's ever done. She also told me that when I choose a girl she'll be very lucky to have me.

But now I'm having remorse. I started macking on this girl when she told me she was into fuccing, plus she has a boyfriend. And I am not looking for an LTR. Should I make her break up with her bf, go out with her, have my fun... or not. Because I played my game very fine so far.

-----------------------

Situation 2:

One of my AFC friends got infatuated with a girl. He had such a bad case of one-itis that he was going to buy her a diamond necklace for no reason BEFORE he was officially going out with her. He also smothered her with affection, compliments, but no kino. What was going to happen happened, and the girl was totally turned off, she also told one of my friends all about why the guy turned her off and let me tell you that the DJ principles stand in that situation. My AFC friend, after being told by the girl (HB 8.5, 17 year-old non-virgin) that she only wanted to be friends, was crushed and kept invisioning every single scenario for her to give him another "chance". That's where I kicked in and gave him one of those long speeches with one conclusion: FORGET ABOUT HER.

Here's where it gets complicated. She gave me her number 2 days ago, and I've been wondering if I should call or not. I don't want to create any problems between my good friend and I. I know all about bros before hoes, but I really want to get with this girl since she seems worth an LTR. Should I ask my friend if he's okay with me getting with her or should I tell her to keep it underground for the time being if I do take it further.

-----------------------

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
With the 14-yr old girl -

Avoid contact with her. Its not a good idea to start a relationship OR act as a father figure. She's young and still immature, so let her figure things out for herself.

With the 17-yr old -

Even if she's worth a LTR, you don't wanna fvck up a friendship and screw up your reputation. Your friend would feel INCREDIBLY hurt if you told him to "forget about her" and wind up on a date with her the next week.

Its not always bros before hoes, but in this case, its a good idea to play it smart.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
GO FOR IT!

Charge is the only order worth remembering!
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Gotta agree with California here...

Both bad, bad situations. Move on.

Dietzcoi
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Sit 1: WTF are you thinking? She's fourteen, granted most girls los their virginity at or before then, but she's still looking for you to do it. All things considered she is still very much a little girl emotionally, not worth the hassle.

Sit 2: Talk to your bro first if you're going to go for it. I wouldn't without a specific intent to crush her (which you seem to lack). There are plenty of LTR-worthy girls out there hence the Bro-before-ho credo. Chances are you'll get a lot more milage out of his friendship than her relationship anyway. Its not worth making the enemy.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
I guess you guys are right, I shouldn't go for it...

I was hesitating since the beginning, that's enough of a sign for me to not do anything, I should've realized it sooner.

THanks
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Well, you don't mention your age, so I can't advise on the 14 year old.

The other situation - it sucks, but pass on her.
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Originally posted by Engetsu
I guess you guys are right, I shouldn't go for it...

I was hesitating since the beginning, that's enough of a sign for me to not do anything, I should've realized it sooner.

THanks
Try not to sound so downtrodden, there's plenty of tail in the forest. Also, don't let a silly thing like hesitation stop you in the future. Reason, responsibility, taste, certainly, but not simple hesitation. We always hesitate before leaving our comfort zones, and if we are stagnant we are nothing. Keep in mind, its not that you're hesitating that should through up some red flags, its why you're hesitating.

Best of luck in life and love brother.

-CyranoDeBergerac
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
If he's your FRIEND, he'd realize that she likes you, and he'd want both you and the girl to be happy...

I was macking on these two chicks one night, and I had swayed toward the hotter of the two, I thought I had it sealed, but when I got back from the bar with a drink, she was grinding with my best buddy....I then went after the other girl and she found someone else....My buddy ended up dating her for a month or so...It somewhat burned me because I thought we had started a connection, but at the same time, wanted my buddy to be happy...

Footnote: I ended up macking on the "other girl" another night and got her number, she ended up flaking on me...New relationships are fragile, friendships are rock....

Your buddy shouldn't have an issue nor be willing to sacrifice his friendship with you over a girl....If he would, he's not a good friend....

Call the chick up.......
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Cyrano, thanks you're absolutely right, I'll take this into consideration in the future since I have no reason to think that hesitation means that I should stop, this is one of my weak points and I'll try to work on it.

DankNuggs, it's different in my situation. My friend was totally in love with her for months, he went to see her every day after school, bought her useless gifts, invited her over any chance he would get, but he was too much of a pvssy to make an actual move, that's why the girl got fed up with him and moved on. But he was so in love with her that he actually went and got high for the first time after she told him she didn't want a relationship. Weed's another story though. See this girl really meant something to him, and I told him to forget about her and gave him a long ass speech about oneitis.

That's why I must forget the 17 year old.

But I'm having second thoughts about the 14 year old... I know that to get a piece of ass out of her, which is all I want, I'd have to date her. But I would feel bad about making her break up with her boyfriend, and going out with her just to fvck her. Morals can be a real b1tch...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top