Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 questions (alpha move and texting feedback)

LDD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So, I met this new girl since 1.5 weeks ago who got introduced to me by a cousin.

1) We were out in a big group and when the time comes for us to disperse, I ask her to kiss me (I was a bit on the high that time). She did without hesitation in front of everyone. Is this considered an alpha move of sort?

2) Below is a text which I'm sending to this girl to ask her out (we're not super close yet despite some interactions):

"Hey <name>! This cute sweet guy here is asking you out this week!
Choose a day (Mon - Fri). Time is 5.30 PM. Let him know! ;)
He'll send you home before 10 PM in case your mom scolds :p
"

Sounds good? The last sentence is meant to be playful.

Tks!
LDD

SilverToungue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but it sounds a bit weak and desperate. Alpha men are not cute and sweet, leave that to children and kittens. Also, don't make it look like you are available every day, girls like a guy that has other things in his life.

just text: It was nice to see you, would you like to go out fur drinks sometime.

then nail down the details once she responds.

LDD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tks Silvertongue! Actually, previously, I've alrdy text her with a casual "Let's go out fur drinks sometime." and she replied with "ok".

Now, I need to get more specific by providing a date if you know what I mean :)

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this belong in the mature forum?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LDD said:
Tks Silvertongue! Actually, previously, I've alrdy text her with a casual "Let's go out fur drinks sometime." and she replied with "ok".

Now, I need to get more specific by providing a date if you know what I mean :)

I agree, you need to give a specifics, however as Silver mentioned don't say M-Fri, that shows her that you have nothing else going in your life outside of work.

Instead give her a couple of choices and specific time AND place. When a woman is interested in you, she will make one of the day/times work and its a way for you to gauge her interest in you. If she truly can't make it and doesn't offer another day/time, then you know her interest isn't where it needs to be yet.

Sounds like your caught up in making everything you do be Alpha and I understand your thought process. But don't let that sway you from the main goal.

Keep your text, flirty, simple and to the point. The one you have above sounds try hard and a cheesy.

Example: "You + me, drinks @5:30 XYZ bar, I'm free Tuesday or Wed, what day works for you? Look sexy!"

PIMP

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Does this belong in the mature forum?
Nope, but I can't move it right now as something is wrong with the admin tools. I'll move it once it's fixed.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Rex Says Texting In Most Cases Isn't Alpha.

LDD2) Below is a text which I'm sending to this girl to ask her out (we're not super close yet despite some interactions): "[B said:
Hey <name>! This cute sweet guy here is asking you out this week!
Choose a day (Mon - Fri). Time is 5.30 PM. Let him know! ;)
He'll send you home before 10 PM in case your mom scolds :p
[/B]"

Sounds good? The last sentence is meant to be playful.

Tks!
LDD
Question, why aren't you speaking to her on the phone?

trent_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex, I've read elsewhere that speaking on the phone gives her another opportunity to judge you out of her life in case you say something she perceives as disagreeable. So would a mistake-prone noob (like me) be better off texting and maybe graduate to voice comms for dates #2 and beyond?

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking on the phone is much better than texting for pretty much every situation. The only time I'd recommend texting is if you haven't spoke for a long time, and even then I'd keep texting to a minimum; one text to engage 'hey, how are you? It's been a while', if the reply is positive I'll continue texting during that conversation (keep it brief) then from then on I'd only call. Once we're in contact again no more texts. Texting kills attraction. Girls text their buddies and will text to death! You don't want to be shipped in with her girl friends and guys she's friendzoned.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I encourage you to go to the website in my signature and download my FREE eBook, "Stop Texting: 10 Ways Texting is KILLING Your Chances with Women." Because, in reality, while you think she may judge you for what you say on the phone if you call her, she's actually judging you MORE when you text her. Especially when trying to ask her out - it's weak, and it doesn't show you have the allzbeys to ask her out in a real conversation.

Save the text where you ask her out on dates for when she's the girlfriend - for now, it's best to CALL her and ask her out. Keep it short and simple - "Hey (name,) it's (your name), how's it going? (She says something) Great - so check it out, I'm looking at my calendar for this week and I just realized I have a free evening on (day 1) and (day 2). I was thinking about doing (name of activity) and was hoping you could join me. Would either of those days work for you?" Then go from there. Again, VERY SIMPLE.

trent_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry, I like it, seems like that approach/script would minimize mistakes, so I don't start spewing out AFCisms.

I don't see your sig in your post...oh wait I just clicked your profile, here it is:
http://www.stoplosingwomen.com/

Thanks

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You Heard Some Bullsh*t

trent_afc said:
Rex, I've read elsewhere that speaking on the phone gives her another opportunity to judge you out of her life in case you say something she perceives as disagreeable.
As opposed to saying something disagreeable on the actual date? The phone is a tool that is to be used facilitate seeing some time in the near future. No phone conversation with a women should last longer than fifteen minutes and should even with definite plans for a date.

trent_afc said:
So would a mistake-prone noob (like me) be better off texting and maybe graduate to voice comms for dates #2 and beyond?
No, you're better off doing of your interactions in person because texting is nothing more than crutch and it shields you from the pain of rejection. However, others will disagree. Texting should only be used to workout dating logistics, (i.e. Where's the venue. I'm running late, etc.) Phone conversations should consist of light fluff that ends (as I said before,) with setting a date.

As far as you making mistakes, hey you're in the learning curve and your going to make mistakes. The only advice I can give you is to keep those mistakes to a minimum and when you make them learn from them. Also, check the www.stoplosingwomen.com. There you find some information that is helpful to you.

trent_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
As opposed to saying something disagreeable on the actual date?
Yes, the logic being that you'd be able to recover easier on a date, or she would be much less likely to misinterpret what you're saying. Like doing C&F via text where she couldn't tell if you were joking or not, then she might assume you're an ahole, then ghosting/gone forever.

here's my source, but I'm keeping an open mind
http://www.daveglenn.com/2012/01/daves-guide-to-texting/

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
I encourage you to go to the website in my signature and download my FREE eBook, "Stop Texting: 10 Ways Texting is KILLING Your Chances with Women." Because, in reality, while you think she may judge you for what you say on the phone if you call her, she's actually judging you MORE when you text her. Especially when trying to ask her out - it's weak, and it doesn't show you have the allzbeys to ask her out in a real conversation.

Save the text where you ask her out on dates for when she's the girlfriend - for now, it's best to CALL her and ask her out. Keep it short and simple - "Hey (name,) it's (your name), how's it going? (She says something) Great - so check it out, I'm looking at my calendar for this week and I just realized I have a free evening on (day 1) and (day 2). I was thinking about doing (name of activity) and was hoping you could join me. Would either of those days work for you?" Then go from there. Again, VERY SIMPLE.
If a girl stops talking to me after something I have texted, then that's great my book. I have just weeded out an immature girl who is not good enough to date me.

The problem most guys have on this forum is that they will take any girl regardless of the quality. If you really want to be fulfilled you need to respect yourself enough to cut out the trash and go for someone of value.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
If a girl stops talking to me after something I have texted, then that's great my book. I have just weeded out an immature girl who is not good enough to date me.

The problem most guys have on this forum is that they will take any girl regardless of the quality. If you really want to be fulfilled you need to respect yourself enough to cut out the trash and go for someone of value.
I'm quite fussy personally. I tend to get a little paranoid about hygiene lol. Just the slightest thing about her may put me off and cause me to assume her pu$$y stinks... I know... I had a bad experience the once.. :crackup:

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:

I agree with this. But some guys use it to their favor once they have begun their relationship.