"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

2 problems help me for the love of God!!!

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
#1

3 girls( hb8 / hb8.5 / hb9 ) live together that have been introduced to me by this guy.
Let's call this guy adam.

Well, adam told me.. "Leave chick #3 for me" (hb9) So pretty much, while we were out going through everywhere till 3:30 am hanging out and driving going to bars and hanging out...

I try to leave the hb9 out, i didnt give her any attention... But it fucckin backfired! She's ****ing clinged to me now (im serious) I think i'm dj-ing and i didnt even know it... Accidental DJ-ing I should say.

so how should i go about with this? my friend adam might say i stole her chick, blah blah blah, but I didnt! I didnt even give her attention, and it backfired!

what should i tell my friend adam? obviously, he'll really hate me because he really likes this chick.

I dunno if anyone can help with this but feel free to suggest or advice, thanks in advance

#2

Same scenario 3 girls, same 3 girls. They live together in a condo, I'd say girl #3 has the most IL level in me, but I think I have to choose between the 3 of them, which is very, very hard.. they are all nice to me.

like for example, they treat me like a king, ie: feeding me grapes and other fruits while im driving.. paying for my gas and parking tickets.. I really dont know which one to pick? Or should I even pick one??? :confused:

I've been invited to their condominium by 1pm today, and urgent help I really appreciate! Thank you all..
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bronxtal112

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Cuz when it comes to mixing woman and your boyz it can get ugly. Especially if there are more then 2. My advice is to test them all out and pick the best one for you. It's fair game bro. good luck
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
Dude its a simple choice your friend or the chick. I personally would hang on to the friend because he introudced you to 2 other girls, and he wasn't selfish by picking one.

Remember girls come and go while good friends may stay for the long haul and help you out when you need help (you needed a chick didn't you?)

As for the second scenerio pick the chick with the biggest breasts lol on a serious note pick the one who seem the most submissive, flexiable and overall good attitude. You should pick one because if they are living together they may not like that idea and think you are a player.

This Isn't Melrose Place where Heather Locklear will lie and cheat her roomates to sleep with you ( It would be nice though)
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by DJDamage
Dude its a simple choice your friend or the chick. I personally would hang on to the friend because he introudced you to 2 other girls, and he wasn't selfish by picking one.

Remember girls come and go while good friends may stay for the long haul and help you out when you need help (you needed a chick didn't you?)

As for the second scenerio pick the chick with the biggest breasts lol on a serious note pick the one who seem the most submissive, flexiable and overall good attitude. You should pick one because if they are living together they may not like that idea and think you are a player.

This Isn't Melrose Place where Heather Locklear will lie and cheat her roomates to sleep with you ( It would be nice though)
Well.. Biggest breasts.. Hm.. Na, i'm going with overall attitude, hehehe. I guess we'll just see. Thanks for the advice.. Appreciated.
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
me and my cousin's thoughts

I say you pick one and tell hb9 that adam likes her

however, my cousin says you should sell out, kick adam to the curb and if possible throw grime into his eyes. If adam steps to you tell him to eat a dvck sandwich and it was nice knowing him
take out or make out with the HB9 in his face oooooh! In His Face!

trust me bro, don't follow my cousins advice.

For your second problem, pick the one that you connected better with between the hb8 and hb8.5 try not to pick the hb9 at all costs.

My cousin says challenge adam to a fist fight, make sure you kick his ass really good. then the 3 girls will crowd you cuz you prevaileth. Disown adam cuz he served his purpose.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top