"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

2 potentials in one class..

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Va
Yes, yes, I know about the whole " don't mix work with pleasure" thing but here's the deal anyway: First day back at college, and there are 2 hot girls in my first period class. One came in after I had already sat down next to the first hottie. So I shrug it off, and just decide to talk to that one later. I chat it up with the one I'm next to, and I notice the second hottie giving me the once over every now and then (I'm sure more of the girls there were, but my attention wasn't focused on them).
No I didn't close, because it's a small classroom and I was wondering if my chances with the second girl would be signifcantly smaller if she heard me ask for the first's number? Still with me? Good. This is my dilemma, I want to fvck them both but I don't know how to go about doing that, since they are in the same classroom. Should I stay away from mixing class and pvssy?Any suggestion on how to do this? Or should I just pick one and not go for both at the same time?
I don't want to choose one, find her boring and have the second one be skeptical about my intentions. Also, the second one has a friend in the class that was in my English class last quarter. Didn't talk to her much (kind of a ditz) but I think she can have major influence on the second hot girl. Advice, comments?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2001
Messages
3,643
Reaction score
8
Location
Orange County, Ca
I think your goal is unrealistic (getting just one isn't garanteed but you talk like it is), but if you manage to fvck both, tell us what you did...
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Your best bet would be to play them off against one another.

Hot chicks are very competitive. If one smells the other likes you (and if they are not friends) they will try everything in this world to snatch you off the other.

Pay attention to both. Be hot and cold to BOTH. Next week, flirt with the other chick, make her laugh out loud. Then after class, talk to the first one and flirt with her.

Make them work for your attention.

Or should I just pick one and not go for both at the same time?

You choose, you lose.

Also, the second one has a friend in the class that was in my English class last quarter. Didn't talk to her much (kind of a ditz) but I think she can have major influence on the second hot girl. Advice, comments?

Yes. Friends are MAJOR influence on young chicks. Make sure you befriend this friend.
 

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
USA
Your quote is right. Don't mix work with pleasure, in the end it will only hurt you. Even if you do only fk one, after that nothing in the class will seem like it did before, you'll have the feeling of either trying to get away from her or feel that you need to do something for her: now you can imagine how it will be like when you have sex with both. Not a good idea, don't take things physically with these girls.
 

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
NoMD
i would say wait till the final weeks of class to make a major move and just keep them to the side for now. u dont wanna have to next this chick and then have to deal with her everyday in class, which could lead to problems.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Va
Originally posted by Shiftkey
I think your goal is unrealistic (getting just one isn't garanteed but you talk like it is), but if you manage to fvck both, tell us what you did...
Believe it or not, my problem used to be not having enough confidence or ego..I guess you're right, I'm thinking far too into things, especially since I don't have any numbers yet. I'll just see how this goes.
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
What do you mean, "go for one?"

Learn to "play" homie. By saying "go for one" you sound as if any move you make makes your advances exclusive to her and automatically destroys your chances with the second. Listening to that, I am not sure if you are ready to get either. Nonetheless, you have to be a DJ all the time in there, you show your attractive, flirt a little with both, but you NEVER "go for" anyone. "Going for" anyone is akin to asking, the only time you go for it is when you f-close or kiss-close, other than that, you're just being your flirtatious, yet pimping, self. So, just go there, DJ a little, get there numbers later. I mix school w/ pleasure all the time, but, you have to stay professional, don't let them ƒuck up your grades.
 
Top