2 Potential Girls, How to Handle...

TheManOfSteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, I've got two girls I'm interested in. Girl A and Girl B. Girl A I would bang the sheet out of, but would only want to be FBs with. Girl B I could see myself having a relationship with. Girl A and B know each other, but aren't friends or anything. Girl A is coming over to have drinks and watch the Superbowl this weekend. I want to bang her, but I also don't want that to potentially screw anything up or come off as a manwh0re (because I'm not) to Girl B.

What do you all think. If Girl B was to hear about me doing A, do you think this would shine me in a good or negative light...?

TheManOfSteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm no opinions? I was kind of thinking bang girl A, but keep girl B from finding out about it lol... just want other thoughts.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang girl A and brag about it with girl B so she becomes ultra jealous till she pushes you against the wall and rapes the heck out of you to get your attention :)

TheManOfSteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha so I haven't bragged about it to Girl B. I did make out w/ Girl A a week ago, and then banged her a week later though. I'm keeping it on the DL, I don't brag about my lays in general. It's a fine line to walk. I think people's current perception of me is that of a "nice guy" to some extent, but I don't want to look like a manh0 either though. My thoughts are just to keep giving it good to Girl A, and if it happens to get out that "I've got skils," then it would make me look good. For two reasons: that I know what I'm doing in the sack, and that it wasn't me who was bragging about it.

TheManOfSteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok just to update this. I'll try to be concise.

So I've been banging Girl A once or twice a week for a few months now... that's all good, she's a hella cool chick. Girl B still has a boyfriend. I had been trying to get Girl B to the gym w/ me for a month or two w/ her giving excuses. She then initiated me to go hiking w/ her on the weekend. I then got her to the gym with me. She now wants to workout with me ALL the time, and even joined my gym. She goes hiking w/ me, golfing, basketball, running late at night you name it... (basically stuff I would assume a girl would want to do with her BF) and she initiates 80% of it. This chick always wants to hang out with me, and constantly makes plans. Heck if she didn't have a boyfriend I would assume these were dates lol. I constantly get IOIs. It sounds like her and the BF are still rocky, and on the outs. She started complaining to me about him the other day at the gym and I shut it down. To summarize... I just basically let her know I don't want to hear about her relationship issues, and it's none of my business. I'm basically trying to stay neutral. I don't want to come off as the other guy talking smack about the BF. I prefer to just let that run it's course... as it seems like it will end here soon enough. Then I can go ahead and make my move.

The funny thing is A & B know each other as acquaintances, but B doesn't know I'm banging A from time to time. A the other day tells me that B came up and had a conversation w/ her and it was just weird, and it was cool if anything was to happen between B and I. So obviously B must've given the impression to her that she liked me or something. Do you think I'm doing the right thing by just hanging out w/ the chick, being ****y/funny, occasional kino and stuff I'd normally do w/ a date? I'm definitely not letting myself become the emasculated male friend. A handful of friends / colleagues have teased me about saying how this girl and I like each other (the whole time she has had a bf). Should I let her know I'm hanging out with other girls to get her jealous? Thoughts/opinions on how to proceed?

Reaction score
I dunno bro is B gonna get really upset that she was talking about being with you with A without realising that you were actually banging A? She may feel like a bit of a fool. Or perhaps she found out that you were actually banging A and went up to her and asked if you guys were exclusive or anything. In which case that would be very good. So I guess it can go either of two ways but if you really really like B I suggest you ask A if she (B) knew that you guys were banging when she went up and asked the question.

TheManOfSteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 100% positive that she does not know that we're banging. I'm hanging out with A in a couple days. Since she's made it perfectly clear that she has no problem w/ me and B getting together, I'm just going to ask her about the conversation she had with her.

TheManOfSteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to update this.

About 6 weeks ago I purposefully stopped flirting w/ girl B. She also got kinda busy w/ family events, weddings out of town etc... so we weren't hanging out as much. About 3 weeks ago Girl A says that the other girl just kept bugging her too much, and talking about me and didn't want to deal w/ the drama of being in a triangle type situation. I didn't know this was the reason at the time, I figured our banging had just run its course. When I found out though it did not make me too happy, as I had purposefully not been hitting on girl B for a long time out of respect (mistake). So after talking w/ A a little bit, I thought I had smoothed that over. Also said I would not hang out w/ B if that was an issue (mistake). However, a week or so after that discussion I end up going to a soccer match with a bunch of mutual friends, and who do I see... girl A being all flirty and touchy, as in it's pretty obvious they're banging with some guy who is probably TWICE my age lol. Could not believe it, totally blindsided. So now I'm kicking myself for not going after B, and am trying to rekindle that. We hung out a few nights ago, plus a girl who works the front desk at the gym gave me her number and wants to hang out. So all is not lost. I have kept everything civil w/ A and have not let it show that the old dude bothered me at all. Because really after my initial reaction to it, it hasn't. I'll keep her on the back burner I guess if I ever need a lay, as she still seems open to it. However, now I have to decide on finally making a move on girl B, or pursuing the gym chick.

The morale of the story I guess? Never stop spinning plates. Time to do work w/ these other two women! :rockon:

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheManOfSteel said:
Just to update this.

About 6 weeks ago I purposefully stopped flirting w/ girl B. She also got kinda busy w/ family events, weddings out of town etc... so we weren't hanging out as much. About 3 weeks ago Girl A says that the other girl just kept bugging her too much, and talking about me and didn't want to deal w/ the drama of being in a triangle type situation. I didn't know this was the reason at the time, I figured our banging had just run its course. When I found out though it did not make me too happy, as I had purposefully not been hitting on girl B for a long time out of respect (mistake). So after talking w/ A a little bit, I thought I had smoothed that over. Also said I would not hang out w/ B if that was an issue (mistake). However, a week or so after that discussion I end up going to a soccer match with a bunch of mutual friends, and who do I see... girl A being all flirty and touchy, as in it's pretty obvious they're banging with some guy who is probably TWICE my age lol. Could not believe it, totally blindsided. So now I'm kicking myself for not going after B, and am trying to rekindle that. We hung out a few nights ago, plus a girl who works the front desk at the gym gave me her number and wants to hang out. So all is not lost. I have kept everything civil w/ A and have not let it show that the old dude bothered me at all. Because really after my initial reaction to it, it hasn't. I'll keep her on the back burner I guess if I ever need a lay, as she still seems open to it. However, now I have to decide on finally making a move on girl B, or pursuing the gym chick.

The morale of the story I guess? Never stop spinning plates. Time to do work w/ these other two women! :rockon:

The third one is now to be referred to as C

TheManOfSteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
The third one is now to be referred to as C
Haha nice, I guess we'll call them Anna, Barbara, and Caitlin. I swear though guys, if you haven't learned yet via all of this material on this site, NEVER stop spinning plates. It makes it so much easier when something goes awry with one. It's simply onto the next one. No reason to get mad or bitter, plenty of hot and available women out there.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
TheManOfSteel said:
Haha nice, I guess we'll call them Anna, Barbara, and Caitlin. I swear though guys, if you haven't learned yet via all of this material on this site, NEVER stop spinning plates. It makes it so much easier when something goes awry with one. It's simply onto the next one. No reason to get mad or bitter, plenty of hot and available women out there.
yes. that should be bold faced, in italics, written in gold/stone whatever. That takes care of so many problems too.