Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 plates on a day and a weird situation.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I've had two dates... one during the day and one at night.

The first one come to my place, we had protected sex and that was cool... left the condom papers spread in my room and also she left her bra in my bed.

So, went to the second date... that woman I've met on instagram, seems to be like a more quiet girl from church and with a angel face and smile... and we went to a bar. Ok until there.

Left the bar, on the street she asked if she could kiss me, we kissed... then she said: "We should go to a more private place, can we go to your home?", and that was the problem... How could I arrive with her in my place with that bra and condom papers on my room from the other plate... Then I said I would like to do that another day because my house was a messed up and I don't like to do that in the first date... And asked if that was ok to her if we went slowly.

Damn, we stopped the car near her house, we started to kiss and she was fcking horny... And she kept tempting me until I couldn't resist. This one for me is a 8 to 9 woman... She have an amazing body and boops, and I couldn't believe how a woman like that was so horny and with such sexual drive.

The more I tried to resist, the more she kept tempting me and she asked a lot of times: "Why we could not go to your place and finish that there?"... And I said that I don't like to have sex in the first date, cause its a promise I did to myself... That I really wanted that but I would prefer to go slowly.

So I couldn't resist and fall into that lust. (Inside my car, not in my home)

Then she said that she was worried to scary me with her behavior, that she had only 2 LTR and I was the first guy that she did that at the first date like that... cause she is not that kind of person.

Anyways, could this be a genuine desire... like she felt a big desire and did that, or she is really horny and do that with any guy she met? Her IG have only 3 photos, she seems to be a quiet person... but I felt surprised with that.

Would like to hear some thoughts.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
Anyways, could this be a genuine desire... like she felt a big desire and did that, or she is really horny and do that with any guy she met?
I have no idea, but it doesn't matter whether she has done that before. What matters is that she was so high interest that she insisted on fvcking you, to the point where you had first date sex in the car.

Besides, couldn't you have stalled her somehow so you could go in first to toss aside what you needed to hide?

Next time, clean up your room when a woman leaves to make sure it's always ready for the next one.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I've had two dates... one during the day and one at night.

The first one come to my place, we had protected sex and that was cool... left the condom papers spread in my room and also she left her bra in my bed.

So, went to the second date... that woman I've met on instagram, seems to be like a more quiet girl from church and with a angel face and smile... and we went to a bar. Ok until there.

Left the bar, on the street she asked if she could kiss me, we kissed... then she said: "We should go to a more private place, can we go to your home?", and that was the problem... How could I arrive with her in my place with that bra and condom papers on my room from the other plate... Then I said I would like to do that another day because my house was a messed up and I don't like to do that in the first date... And asked if that was ok to her if we went slowly.

Damn, we stopped the car near her house, we started to kiss and she was fcking horny... And she kept tempting me until I couldn't resist. This one for me is a 8 to 9 woman... She have an amazing body and boops, and I couldn't believe how a woman like that was so horny and with such sexual drive.

The more I tried to resist, the more she kept tempting me and she asked a lot of times: "Why we could not go to your place and finish that there?"... And I said that I don't like to have sex in the first date, cause its a promise I did to myself... That I really wanted that but I would prefer to go slowly.

So I couldn't resist and fall into that lust. (Inside my car, not in my home)

Then she said that she was worried to scary me with her behavior, that she had only 2 LTR and I was the first guy that she did that at the first date like that... cause she is not that kind of person.

Anyways, could this be a genuine desire... like she felt a big desire and did that, or she is really horny and do that with any guy she met? Her IG have only 3 photos, she seems to be a quiet person... but I felt surprised with that.

Would like to hear some thoughts.
Neither of those girls are not your girlfriend so why the fvck do you care if there is a bra in your room from other girl, you're single you can do whatever you want.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea, but it doesn't matter whether she has done that before. What matters is that she was so high interest that she insisted on fvcking you, to the point where you had first date sex in the car.

Besides, couldn't you have stalled her somehow so you could go in first to toss aside what you needed to hide?

Next time, clean up your room when a woman leaves to make sure it's always ready for the next one.
Yep! I thought to come here and try to hide, but I thought it would be really awkward if she saw anything.

But next time, I will clean everything before going to another date... So I don't have the risk to came in the same situation again.

Actually I had invited her to my place, but she told that it was better to go on a bar. I never imagined that this one would go in that direction haha... But it was cool. Gonna meet her again today in my place.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither of those girls are not your girlfriend so why the fvck do you care if there is a bra in your room from other girl, you're single you can do whatever you want.
You're right... I should not care, but I just felt too weird if she saw something.

I would like to just don't give a sh1t and don't worry about those things... but its difficult for me.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have just banged her on the couch. Or, tell her to wait a minute in the living room and go and brush that stuff into a corner where it can't be seen before you take her into the room.
That came into my mind for a moment.

Next time I will prevent it cleaning the house before haha.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Nah man. She met a dj for the first time.....Fak no, she didn’t want to scare you, she is a ho who had only two boyfriends and jus prefer fcking. The name is nymphomaniac. By the way your other girl is nesting on you.

So are you a back seat or front seat juan?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more plates you spin the neater and OCD you have to be and not make any mistakes.

This is the regimen I have after a girl comes over:
Change sheets
Vacuum for any loose girl hair
Open windows to air things out and use scented spray in the room and bed area
Throw away the trash
Wash any leftover wine glass/cups(it may have her lipstick on it)
Clean the washroom and make sure there is no makeup smudges or loose hair in the toilet or sink
Look for any of her loose items and get rid of it

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man. She met a dj for the first time.....Fak no, she didn’t want to scare you, she is a ho who had only two boyfriends and jus prefer fcking. The name is nymphomaniac. By the way your other girl is nesting on you.

So are you a back seat or front seat juan?
Yeah, I just met her a few hours ago... she reallyyy have a unstoppable sexual drive.

What is back or front seat juan? Never heard that before.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more plates you spin the neater and OCD you have to be and not make any mistakes.

This is the regimen I have after a girl comes over:
Change sheets
Vacuum for any loose girl hair
Open windows to air things out and use scented spray in the room and bed area
Throw away the trash
Wash any leftover wine glass/cups(it may have her lipstick on it)
Clean the washroom and make sure there is no makeup smudges or loose hair in the toilet or sink
Look for any of her loose items and get rid of it
hahaha thats a good checklist man!

Gonna use that to help me clean stuffs when I met some girl!