"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

2 guys, 1 girl

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
*sigh*

Originally posted by legalyillegal
Thanks...

For the record, she was stoned, she is hot and the guy was "good-looking". But I asked her out just today and she said yes so....I dont get it.
Was she ONLY stoned? Not drunk? If thats the case, then this chick probably doesnt REALLY like you, and she is bound to cheat on you!

Goodluck.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by aequitas
This "friend" of his, is

NOT a true friend, and like i said, i would tell him to F*ckoff right there and then.

And his gf... well, she WAS drunk/out of it, and she DIDNT have control over the situation, OR herslef, so u cant really blame her fully, except for the fact that she allowed herself to get to such a state.

So what i would do if this was MY gf, and i really DID love her, is that i would tune her (in a nice but meaningfull way) that in the future she must NOT let herself "loose control" and that i am willing to forgive her this time, but if it happens again, i wont forgive her for it. I'll end the convo by saying "I hope u have learnt from your mistakes!"

VIVAlasVEGASBaby: You speak as if she kissed this guys friend while she KNEW what she was doing/had control.... thats where u are mistaken... imagine yourself in that position.. imagine that u went out with ur gf and a few others, and u got soooo drunk that u didnt know what was what and who was who etc... and then ur gf's friend pulls into you! You dont know whats going on, for all u know it could be ur gf thats kissing you.

I know im coming to this late and havnt read the whole thread, but wake up.

a) its not his girlfriend, its some girl he likes. Now, alls fair in love and war. I offered to let my m8 have a girl before me, he said no, he thought he could get her - he failed. I offered to dump her as it traumatised him, he still said no. Did i have to do this, NO, i did it because he was worth more to me than her.
ITS NOT HIS GIRLDFRIEND - him and his friend both like the girl he was too slow, she went for the other guy as he took too long in making his move. She went for what was available. I dont blame her.

b) as A&F said drugs are a crutch for reality, hell i use it as an excuse, when im drunk or high, honest i didnt really mean to do it - i didnt mean to get off with that minger. But i did. They lower your inhibitions, sure you do things you wouldnt do normally, things that u would stop if you thought about it logically.

However, you do what you would do if you were in a dark room on your own and no one would ever know. You dont care about society and your image or reputation. You do what you would love to do, if you did not think out the consequences. You do the instinctive.

Which is pretty much why i act like im high most of the time, cos i dont give a fu(k what others think any more.
 

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2004
Messages
254
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Oregon
If I was in your position, I would've immediately nexted her.

Since she said yes, I would still run a few tests to see if she's trustworthy.
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
yeah i'd be careful if she was my gf but she is not. If she was my gf i'd foriver her but tell her not to do it again and dont get so dam freaking high or she outs the door. If she cheats like sex wise........ well i cant forgive that. She's gone cause i cant take her back otherwise my ego will turn aFC.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top