Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 girls in one day

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2nd one can spend the night in your bed and then you bang her out in the morning. At the minimum.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Am weighing the pros and cons. Pros are sex with 2 women. Both look good. Cons are it feels a bit rushed and a little dirty for the second girl ha. Who is actually a good chick who goes to church eveey sunday.
If she isn't a hypocrite, and really believes what she claims to believe, then there won't be sex with the second one. On the other hand if she is a hypocrtite, it's all an act and not "real",....then she is no different than the first one and the fact that she "goes to church every Sunday" means nothing.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to do it out of curiosity or to check it off on the list, then I don't see any big deal. But from that point onward, the novelty will either wear off in time or you will see that it isn't really your style.

I've had 2 in one day multiple times within the past few years as well as quite a few consecutive 5-6 day sex streaks with all different girls for each day. For me, it started out with the curiosity, then the novelty. But it has worn off the minute it felt like work and not pleasure.

The biggest thing to gauge for yourself OP, is if it feels like work or not. It should be pleasurable for you, or else you're not doing what's right for you. My $.02

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it worth it to you guys? I got a new girl coming over at 3 pm to drink in my room which was a bit of work to set up.

Then i have a girl i have been on 2 dates with coming over at 7 for netflix and movies.

Am weighing the pros and cons. Pros are sex with 2 women. Both look good. Cons are it feels a bit rushed and a little dirty for the second girl ha. Who is actually a good chick who goes to church eveey sunday.
I find personally that I can do two or maybe even three separate girls in one day if they turn me on enough and do the things that like (like give a good BJ). But I've learned from experience not to meet the same girl again within 24 hours. I think you want to bang the first girl as quickly as possible to try to give yourself some time to be ready for the second. I'd try to delay the second one a bit, ideally.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy the opportunities. Hopefully the 2nd girl will be blowing you.
Haha. 2 girls with one guy ok. 24hr wait period I like to use a "fashionista". Most of those girls go five years almost for free in a hotel. Leave it to the musicians for the afterparty to see what you can make...

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you are braver than me! I am a condom and pull out guy. I have had a few girls ask me to "just leave it in me when you ***, you have the condom on!" Hell no..

Many women literally dont care and will ask/demand that you nut inside em...and the reason for this is,and remember this guys,if they get pregnant, to keep a baby,or not keep it, THE CHOICE IS THERE`S ALONE. Once they are preggars,short of taking them into the woods and burying them (not advised! :D) YOU HAVE NO SAY AT ALL..NONE. even the girl who is apparantly the most reasonable girl in the world,dosent want kids no chance, can and do about turn,and cant face an abortion when it actually comes to it, DO NOT PUT YOURSELF IN THIS POSITION,because she can and will do what the hell SHE wants regarding this,you can bleat all you like about how unfair it was,how the condom split,how she lied about the pill,how it failed,how you were drunk blah blah blah it counts for NOTHING. YOUR choice,and YOUR say,comes seconds before you nut inside her THATS WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR SAY,AND AFTER THAT YOU ARE IN THE LAP OF THE GODS AND TOTALLY BEHOLDEN TO WHAT SHE WANTS TO DO..so if any rookie DJ reads this and wants to avoid 18 years of crippling child maintenance,reread this till its sinks in,because it is truth

Last edited:

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women literally dont care and will ask/demand that you nut inside em...and the reason for this is,and remember this guys,if they get pregnant, to keep a baby,or not keep it, THE CHOICE IS THERE`S ALONE. Once they are preggars,short of taking them into the woods and burying them (not advised! :D) YOU HAVE NO SAY AT ALL..NONE. even the girl who is apparantly the most reasonable girl in the world,dosent want kids no chance, can and do about turn,and cant face an abortion when it actually comes to it, DO NOT PUT YOURSELF IN THIS POSITION,because she can and will do what the hell SHE wants regarding this,you can bleat all you like about how unfair it was,how the condom split,how she lied about the pill,how it failed,how you were drunk blah blah blah it counts for NOTHING. YOUR choice,and YOUR say,comes seconds before you nut inside her THATS WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR SAY,AND AFTER THAT YOU ARE IN THE LAP OF THE GODS AND TOTALLY BEHOLDEN TO WHAT SHE WANTS TO DO..so if any rookie DJ reads this and wants to avoid 18 years of crippling child maintenance,reread this till its sinks in,because it is truth
Well said brother. That's why I don't chance it. And 18 years? Forget it, you have that kid FOR LIFE.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda low key turns me on :rolleyes:

I know what you mean ha. My personality is 100 or nothing. You have to pull put though unless you think you are financially, mentally and emotionally ready for that.....assuming she is high quality. Low quality tramp def always pull out. Pulled a girl from Hakkassan night club who was visiting from Cali 2 nights ago who demanded i go inside her. She insisted a lot. Fortunately i never even came was too drunk.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Am I just an anomaly? I’m >50 and regularly (like 4-5 times a week) smash two plates, sometimes three. I self identify as high libido, always have, and while I’ve certainly slowed in the past decade, I can do this easily.

I do have naturally borderline low prolactin.
I do have endogenous high normal T levels and low SHBG.
And I DO love me the females of our species.

Granted this only works with women I consider to be hot AF, I’ve tried it with lower rung plates and it’s less enjoyable, but still doable.