Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 girls 1 date?

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey so bit of an interesting idea ive had here, i do drag raceing and i have one girl ive been going after, we went on a date last friday, and i decided to invite her along this friday to hangout with me while i race and ride along. now this other girl i recently met just texted me tonight wanting to hangout tommorw or fri, right now we are hanging out tommorw, but as well i mentioned im going raceing friday and she said she might want to come.

so the first girl lets call her girl A said basically a maybe on friday cause she had a thing to go to for lunch, then the other girl B ill talk to her more about it when i see her tommorw. however would it be a good idea to invite both of them along to the races? a group of my friends are going as well as we are all into cars so it wont just be me and them.

my thinking is if i invite both of them they will both see i have other options as well as get jelous as i flirt with the other girl. preferbly i would like to end up dateing girl A but girl B is just as hot if not hotter but shes my backup.

Girl A is seeming the harder catch right now for some reason so naturally i want her more lol :p.

So good idea to have both girls their at the same time, i myself is trying to decide between them, or bad idea??

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My father said it best, "Pit them against one another and let them fight it out."