2 girl flakes to college party

Stark

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not extremely upset because it is college and this sort of thing just happens but. i want to know what to do from here on out regarding these 2 girls

i met both girl 1 an hb8 and girl 2 an hb 9 at a party thursday night got some rapport going not enough to form a bonified connection but otherwise went well. got both their numbers telling them they should come around again and id invite them to more parties.

once i get both their #s i text them my name i get these repsonses.

"hey its tara =)"

" hey its renee"

next day i invite them to a house party

me "hey whats up. there is going to be a house warming party at X you are welcome to come"

girl 1 " nice maybe ill see ya there"

girl 2 "hey im just going to another class! but thanks for the invite!. I think I'm going!"

me " cool just let me know if you need help on directions"

so im at the party neither show up so im like w/e ill just invite them out tommorow.

next day i text them both "hey whats up"

girl 1 : hey not much just watching gangland lol. you?

me " nice. i just got out of the src pool and now running errands. you should come party with me tonight at x"

girl 1 " sounds good! ill text u later and let u know. Im gonna take a nap."

me "sweet alright have a good power nap!"

girl 2 4 hours later "Hey sorry my phone was dead all day! But I'm just getting ready to go out, what are you up to ?!"

me " its all good. im at chilis now with friends. just wanted to see if you wanted to party we are having something at the x again you are free to stop by"

girl 2: "oh no way! yeah im down to party!!"

me "awsome you should definantly stop by ill be around so shoot me a text before you get here"

girl 2" ha alright sounds good!"

girl 2 " hey im gonna roll by with some friends soon!!"

me "cool ill cya here!"

so what happens then is rain starts to pour down which isnt good when you want girls to come over. and neither of the girls text or show up... things seemed to go well even the girl said she was gona rolll by with friends but no go. I just want to know what i should do here on out. i dont have to **** these girls i could use friends but im thinking that i should just wait till next weekend and casually invite them again untill they show while not appearing too need by doing things like double texting them and asking if they are going to show up (which i didnt do). i mean if i have events to go to all the time they will see me as a fun guy. any thoughts?

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you see them on a regular basis every other week? If yes, I would simply ignore them for awhile, they should come around at some point. Your tactics seem to be good if you want lotsa women friends, but if you want to get it on with at least of one of them, you have to get them one on one where you can lay some moves and seduce those ****ts.

It seems as you are a little bit too nice and safe with them, hence low interest on their part.

Lastly, certain women may not be comfortable enough to go to a party where they dont know anyone.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely know where you're coming from, used to do the same thing, invite girls I just met to parties. When they couldn't make it out, I would just invite them to the next party, they wouldn't be able to make it out, invite them again, flake, invite, and usually I would never see them again. Over time I realized it's because I would only hit them up to invite them to parties, and I really have no explanation for it, but for whatever reason this is the wrong approach. Now when I invite girls to parties, it's not over text; I would hang out with them first and then mention it to them then, and I've gotten girls to go out to parties with this better approach. I guess when you think about it, girls aren't really eager to go partying as much as guys are from my experience, and they only see these parties you're inviting them to as options, and over time if you keep hitting them up, they might find if fishy, like perhaps she's saying to herself "why does he want me to go to parties so badly?" Just a theory though.

Stark

Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent post war on betaism. i think thats my problem. these girls are showing interest but i don't have the comfort built up to get commitment from them. i was talking with somone and we came to the conclusion that it might be a good plan for me to establish more comfort via text and invite them out to chill not party at perhaps a pool or out to lunch at the MU (which is like the campus cafateria) on 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 then if provided things go well bring them to parties. thoughts?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah definitely, that's what I do now too and with much greater success. The campus environment is a giant ice breaker, the school sets up so much things to do in an area where there's people like you, other college students, nothing can be more comforting. I haven't really experimented or recorded any factual numbers, but I've noticed that girls are much more willing to hang out with me if I were on campus rather than out of campus. When I've hanged out with them enough on campus, later I would take them out somewhere else.

On a side note, I couldn't sleep last night so I was wrapping my head around this formulating theories about why girls wouldn't want to come to the parties I invited them to, and when you get a girls number at a party, they're expecting a next step, not repeat the same step you got off on. It makes sense imo, especially if they're interested.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a college partier I think I have a few tips to help you out.

First you met them at a party and you invite them to even more parties. That's the equivalent of getting a girl to go on a dinner date then inviting her to another dinner date. She already knows what to expect and isn't expecting much. In fact Girl 1 said she wanted to take a nap. Girl 2 said she was going to roll by with her friends. If she wants to get it on with you, she wouldn't need to bring a whole posse of friends. She might bring and ditch them but she wouldnt tell you cause she wants to be alone with you. But she told you she's bringing friends. If they are party regulars they would be at the parties again at some point or another and it would be more spontaneous if you were just there instead of inviting them.

That being said it would be a better idea to invite them out somewhere else other than parties where you met them. That is one for the reason above that she's already met you at a party, and if you didn't make a move she's going to expect the same thing. I would only invite a girl I met at a party to another party if I hooked up with her at least. If you think the situation is salvageable then call one for a non party date.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for starters you def messed up when you texted them the day after they flaked. I wouldve waited a day or two and then texted. Its always a little strange for the girl when you text her the day after she flakes because she knows its on your mind. If you text her a day or two later, its safe to assume that both of you have moved on and just forgotten about it.