Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 big things almost everyone here is missing

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. picking up girls is not YOU VERSUS WOMEN.

picking up girls IS AND ALWAYS will be YOU VERSUS MEN. It's the sad truth that we can't all be comrades but the top 10% of men in this world get all the attention from girls. All DJ theories are just tricks into fooling girls you are higher value than you seem.

Improving your own value is the ABSOLUTE key to getting girls. You can (a) improve your own value, or (b) pretend to improve your own value.

Being BETTER than the other 9 guys who are also going for said girl is the most rewarding way to WIN because aside from just winning the girl... you also win at life.

Example:
Assume 2 equal guys in all aspects.
guy A reads sosuave and goes sarging, guy B gets buff and focuses on career. after 3 years, guy A and B might be screwing an equal number of girls (because A has tricks up his sleeve but B makes more money, is jacked, and healthier). Whose the real Alpha?

POINT: forget all these DJ tricks and study hard, make money, get buff, and improve your own life.

2. Long Term Relationships are NOT just for weak and beta men.

I've seen many a posts about people who argue that staying single is the way to go, more options, more alpha, more fun. BUT picking up girls and going out at night is a time sink and TIME is one and only commodity that everyone is given. TIME is money, TIME is fun, TIME is everything. By entering an LTR, men can free up MORE TIME. MORE time to make money, MORE time to pursue hobbies, MORE time to pursue life goals, MORE time to achieve success.

Point: LTRs can and IMO are more efficient for men wtih life goals outside of fvcking women (becoming CEOs, doing Politics, inventing somehting).

I stole this from some guy's blog but basically i see the TRUTH. lol.

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Duh"

And what is the point of this copy and paste differing from what most one hit wonders come in and post something super duper awe inspiring yet generic.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
LTR's are pretty pointless before 30... Marriage? Kids? LOVE? Nothing I'd want to be involved with in my young years.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
garruk said:
2. Long Term Relationships are NOT just for weak and beta men.

I've seen many a posts about people who argue that staying single is the way to go, more options, more alpha, more fun. BUT picking up girls and going out at night is a time sink and TIME is one and only commodity that everyone is given. TIME is money, TIME is fun, TIME is everything. By entering an LTR, men can free up MORE TIME. MORE time to make money, MORE time to pursue hobbies, MORE time to pursue life goals, MORE time to achieve success.

Point: LTRs can and IMO are more efficient for men wtih life goals outside of fvcking women (becoming CEOs, doing Politics, inventing somehting).
This is so true. Unless you're high status and have women already throwing themselves at you and making it easy to hook up, spinning plates and "game" requires a substantial time commitment. Time spent looking for attractive prospects, time spent weeding through the rejections/flakes/game-players, time spent courting and seducing the interested ones, and then time spent having to maintain a relationship with them (via hanging out, dates, etc.).

Unless you're a trust fund baby or full-time bum, you probably have time commitments with school, career, gym, hobbies, family, and friends. Focusing too much on "game" will come at the expense of other life priorities. For further proof, look at most top PUAs....they do great with women, but what did it cost them? They have no job prospects (outside of the PUA industry), no friends, no life outside of "sarging". No women worth being in an LTR would date them. That's not a happy existence if you ask me.

Nothing in life is free. As mentioned before, time is money so spend it wisely.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that value is one of the most important things when it comes to attracting women. So much so that PUAs will try to fake high value.

I also wonder how all this focus on being jerks and @ssholes is going to affect society.

garruck said:
POINT: forget all these DJ tricks and study hard, make money, get buff, and improve your own life.
I think the value of the pickup community is not in the tricks but the mindset. A guy can be buff, successful, etc., but still be naive and awkward when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex. Embracing your masculinity, knowing you value, being confident and comfortable with yourself, these are the important things to come away from here with - not the bits about wearing a fuzzy hat or waiting for the third day to call.

garruck said:
Obviously there's a lot more to it than that, but you're right that LTRs can be very time efficient. At my age I have no interest in investing a lot of time in bars or clubs looking for random hookups, I've got a life to live.

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:
LTR's are pretty pointless before 30... Marriage? Kids? LOVE? Nothing I'd want to be involved with in my young years.
Maybe they're pointless for you, but everybody has different wants and desires. It's up to them to choose what they want.

Cherokee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a guy who doesn't have two coins to rub together, but he is just confident and is full of passion for life.

Even if you have ambitions and dreams but no money, you can get women.

Its about your attitude on life and how you make them feel.

rocket87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Energy25 said:
Maybe they're pointless for you, but everybody has different wants and desires. It's up to them to choose what they want.
This ^

People are taking Korrupt's opinion for fact; when it is just that - an opinion. No problem with that. He doesn't want a relationship 'til he's 30. Okay. (This will surely change, since he's young - but he's entitled to believing whatever he'd like.)

Also regarding value - Yes, you need value. But it has nothing to do with money.. Value is value, it can come in many ways.

More and more women are starting to care less and less about a guy's status and job. That used to be the main perception behind the term VALUE. In fact, I see this in pretty much every younger woman I come across (low 20s).

Looks and personality are probably worth about 90% now. It's really all that matters anymore. Value comes as a side dish now, it just adds to that extra 10% of interesting. Value also adds to LTR potential, since your interesting life will give the girl a good reason to stick around. Every girl is different so there is no proper way to break this down. It all depends.

You could have a girl hooked with the way your hair is styled... It really doesn't matter what you do for a living, she could care less, the attraction is full and true on the littlest, simplest things. It's almost too easy now. Just remember it's a numbers game; work them in your favour.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
garruk said:

picking up girls IS AND ALWAYS will be YOU VERSUS MEN. It's the sad truth that we can't all be comrades but the top 10% of men in this world get all the attention from girls. All DJ theories are just tricks into fooling girls you are higher value than you seem.

Improving your own value is the ABSOLUTE key to getting girls. You can (a) improve your own value, or (b) pretend to improve your own value.

Being BETTER than the other 9 guys who are also going for said girl is the most rewarding way to WIN because aside from just winning the girl... you also win at life.

Example:
guy A reads sosuave and goes sarging, guy B gets buff and focuses on career. after 3 years, guy A and B might be screwing an equal number of girls (because A has tricks up his sleeve but B makes more money, is jacked, and healthier). Whose the real Alpha?

I'm not sure about competing with other men to get women. If you have a high value mindset you know you're going to be attractive to women. Competing for women sounds AFC.

I'd like to hear others views on it.

Cherokee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure about competing with other men to get women. If you have a high value mindset you know you're going to be attractive to women. Competing for women sounds AFC.
It's a well known biological fact that women instigate competition between men to find the most alpha.

It's just natures way of making sure we have good genes.

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The first point is something ALOT of people on these forums seem to overlook. Having a bunch of tricks up your sleeve will only get you so far, and using those tricks will NEVER allow you to get as far as the guy who focuses on improving his life. Being happy (or working towards it) with yourself and your life is always the BEST way to attract women.

Reaction score
garruk said:
Example:

I agree with this. Getting buff is key. Females are biologically drawn to dominant men and the way they identify them is by their body, esp their upper shoulders, chest, back.

Think about it, almost all of us guys would entertain a female with a banging body NO MATTER WHAT was wrong with her, ie she's a *****, dresses poorly, boring etc. There are many men that will even entertain a girl with a banging body even if she has a non-attractive face (Lol sad but true). This is because we are biologically drawn to a women's body that looks fit to reproduce. Women are the same.

Every guy has a certain % of girls he can get the way he is, and getting buff is the one thing (besides MONEY) that will most drastically increase this %. Getting buff is easier than getting significantly more $ (for most of us), so get to the gym. Girls will notice.

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
garruk said:

picking up girls IS AND ALWAYS will be YOU VERSUS MEN.
That is actually a wise repositioning of one's attitude. I like that.

All DJ theories are just tricks into fooling girls you are higher value than you seem.
Not so. It's like a business: you should have both a good product and good marketing.

Say you have a good product, but no marketing. Your store is on the outskirts of town and no one knows what you are selling. In time you will have some success, but it will be much slower than it could have been. Than it should have been.

Of course, if you have good marketing but a bad product, then that is not good either. You will have more curious people coming in, and it will give you some sales, but you will have no return customers and the rumor will spread.

It doesn't have to be either/or. Why would DJ tips be about showing a better value than you have? Here are some of the tips:

-Dress well, straighten your back, relax.
-Get out more.
-Hold back your eagerness, don't call her too often.
-Exercise.
-Approach many women, you don't know which one is best for you otherwise.

...How are any of those about falsely showing a higher value? Anyone can use a little shaping up. People are not entirely rational creatures, they won't come up to a quiet guy with slumping shoulders, shuffling steps and his eyes on the street and say "I want to find out about your inner value!"

Like betterthandead said, "And what is the point of this copy and paste differing from what most one hit wonders come in and post something super duper awe inspiring yet generic." So many people want to sound above it all: "I am too good to need any of the advice on this site." Well great, then why are you here?