Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2 battles

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“You can fight battles you will loose, but you can’t win battles you don’t fight.”

*The audience understands this simple metaphor, but does not make them act, it only makes them think about inaction*.

All battles in your life consist really of two battles. The first battle is choosing to have the battle at all. The second battle contains the prize. You might loose the second battle but you will ALWAYS have a chance at the prize later. If you loose the first battle you never get the chance again, that’s it game over you’re done.

*Most of the audience listens this thinking someday I will chance it. But most will not.*

*Suddenly a hot chick walks by, one of the audience members walks down to her introduces him self, and talks to her for a minute then asks for the number but gets turned down.*

*The instructor calls to the man* “Why did you do that?” To which the man replied “After you make the jump, even if you don’t land on the other side, you can still grasp onto the wall below the edge and climb up."

“You are done here, leave now” *and the man did leave….but now ready to climb the wall, up...up to his prize.*

“This session is adjourned, if you go home and only think about this, come back to the next meeting.”