Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1st time out as a budding DJ

karmavsDogma

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a friend and I went out tonight to hit up chicks and basically have a good time. We hit a TGI Fridays first, since we kind of knew the bartenders there (two very happening chicks who earned the nicknames "swinger" and "pigtails"), and then it was off to the bars. The first few bars we hit were busts. Some women, but nothing really promising. Finally we got around to the usual end-up place, which is the quintessential "meat market" club in town.

This is where I broke away from the norm and started actually acting like a DJ instead of just thinking like one. Within ten minutes of being there I noticed this chick at the bar with a cool look, so I walked right up and stood watching while she talked to another chick. Luckily, the other chick took a call from her cell, at which point I introduced myself and complimented the target on her choice of style (which was classy, but very original compared with most of the other women in the place). Good reaction, smiling and whatnot, but I didn't feel like conversing at that time, so I invited her over to play some pool with me and the other guys there. She said she might come over later, so I said okay and walked back to the pool table. Not twenty minutes later she's there talking to me, telling me all about herself. And I'm just taking what she's saying and feeding it back to her. Every time I feel myself starting to run away with the conversation, I stop and turn it back to her, so I can get more info on her. I learned more about her in the five minutes that most guys would in five hours with any chick. Since I was shooting pool at that time, the conversation was intermittent, but I did challenge her to a game once the current game was over. She said that was cool and left. A few minutes later, I saw her talking to some other guy at the bar, but I didn't let it get to me. A couple times she came over to check the status of the game, but each time we'd started a new game, so I told her that I'd get her the next game. Of course, it never happened.

Finally, last call came around, and she was still talking to the other guy, who must have been an AFC, because she looked bored our of her mind, and keep glancing at me to see if I was watching her. Finally, I just walked over to her. Immediately she turned around to me, totally ignoring the guy she was talking to, and asked if it was her turn at the pool table. I said "I think they're going to kick us out before you get the chance to humiliate me, but how about I get your number and we'll take it up some other time?" The guy stares at me slackjawed, but she grabs a pen from the bartender and writes her number on a matchbook. I'm pretty sure it's a work number (what with the extension and all), but who cares at this point. Not only did I get a number (the main goal I had for the weekend), but I showed up my friend who is a much more advanced DJ than I and usually gets the girls when we're out. With nothing more than a smile, a few well-placed words, and a sh!tload of confidence, I've been more successful tonight than in the last few YEARS put together!

------------------
"Workers of the world, get off my couch." ~Andy French

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man thats a gr8 story, i guarentee it feels so cool when your not afraid of going up and approaching a girl. U did everything write and i like how u didnt get sucked into the ol telling your lifestory to her.B proud of your self! now repeat the process and see how far you can go next time.

------------------
"people like you are a dime a dozen, people like me only come around once in a lifetime."

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha thats some good sh!t dude. i like the part about the afc standing there in amazement lol

[This message has been edited by lil devun (edited 09-07-2002).]