1st time at the club ... I was shocked !!!

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a blast my 1st time at the club with friends. For the first couple of minutes, I was just walking around observing what others were doing, etc ... but what shocked me the most was that ...

(1) I can dance - I always thought, I would make a fool of myself at the dance floor but I was actually pretty good ( I think ;) ). I thought everyone was going to start laughing at me but that did not happen ... I was enjoying the moment !!!

(2) I danced with 2 different girls - I was grining both :D -

a) #1 girl - my friend and I, saw these two fine chicks dancing with each other ... so start chit-chatting with them and dancing.

What I learned? There is no need to start a conversation, just grab the chick from behind and start dancing. While, I was grining this chick, I kept moving back and forth ( I think, she started going crazy - she wanted more) ... after the song finished, I was still holding her and she did not mind :)

b) #2 girl - there was like 6 of us in the club (friends) ... we made a circle and started dancing. One of my friends pulled these 2 chicks in the middle and guess what? I start grinding this other chick. This one is more cautious, she moved my hand away from her "lower hips" but kept dancing. She kept looking at me and smiling, after we finsihed dancing (Low level experience ... I did not know what to do but now I know after being on this site)

(3) There was this other chick (5"4, blond, slim, etc) who had her eyes on me but I had no idea ... what to do? say? (I will for sure know what to do next time)

(4) All my life, I have been shy but you know what not anymore ... hell with shyness ... I want to have FUN !!!

(5) After reading this site ... I am learning alot ... now I need to turn these words into action. I promised myself to go clubbing with friends or solo ... every week :D

ryoshi

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's inspirational.
In fact, I want to go to a club now.

Now, on the grinding. I've had some questions on that. Is the motion more side to side or forward and back?

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the girl with the motion. I find the girls that don't know how to dance tend to go back and forth and throw in random gyrations so it's impossible to keep in rhythm with her.

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ryoshi

Now, on the grinding. I've had some questions on that. Is the motion more side to side or forward and back?
It's actually both, more like all around movement (circular) than just side to side or front to back. I remeber on a old dance post someone said that using a Hula Hoop is good practice.

die4me

Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, fully inspirational, and it's amazing how you can cut your shyness just like that. good job.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet man... Ive only gone to school dances just this senior year coz of Grad and all, and I loved it... I can't wait till im old enough to go clubbing :)

Nice to hear of your good experience!

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Around here a few clubs have teen nights where anyone from 14-22 shows up. Might be worth checking out if you have any for the guys under 18.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, ive checked it out, ther are no under 19 clubs here :(

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sonick182
Yeah, ive checked it out, ther are no under 19 clubs here :(
Some of the clubs around here are no one under 19 but if you're 18 and have a college ID they'll let you in. Not sure if you're outta high school or going to college though.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grinding ....mmmmm.

After having a lot of great experiences in clubs, you realize one thing : Girls who know how to grind well are gold.

Nothing better than a girl who knows what she is doing, moving those hips side to side, rotating them quick, slow, moving her but slowly down and fast up. Boner's guaranteed.

This is a thing i like to do, but be careful, if the girl isnt freaky or has low IL, she'll pull away.

As you are dancing with a girl and grinding, when a good beat comes on where bass hits hard repeatadly, start thrusting your hips forward as you are ****ing her in the ass. Ive seen girls who love it.

Another good one is slowly move your hands down from her hips to ankles while you are slowly going down. make her go down with you and back up.

DONT BE AFRAID TO LET YOUR HANDS WONDER. some girls do get freaked, but fvck em. Enjoy guys, you only live once!

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
Grinding ....mmmmm.

After having a lot of great experiences in clubs, you realize one thing : Girls who know how to grind well are gold.

Nothing better than a girl who knows what she is doing, moving those hips side to side, rotating them quick, slow, moving her but slowly down and fast up. Boner's guaranteed.

This is a thing i like to do, but be careful, if the girl isnt freaky or has low IL, she'll pull away.

As you are dancing with a girl and grinding, when a good beat comes on where bass hits hard repeatadly, start thrusting your hips forward as you are ****ing her in the ass. Ive seen girls who love it.

Another good one is slowly move your hands down from her hips to ankles while you are slowly going down. make her go down with you and back up.

DONT BE AFRAID TO LET YOUR HANDS WONDER. some girls do get freaked, but fvck em. Enjoy guys, you only live once!
Thats a good one.. But Oxide do you know how to get them to put there hands on there ankles and just completely bend over .. I think the song that started it was "WALK IT LIKE A DOG"

something like that but its just like a complete bendover like a upside down L..

And for the guy up there that cant wait to be able to go clubbing.. GET A fake ID it work wonders..

Or just go in through the back door.. I like to do that when iam low on money

As for the TEEN NIGHTS.. those have some easy girls or what?? Barely no ***** shields.. Or is just me?

But have you noticed those girls are more horney then regular nights..

Anyone know good techniques to get them to come home with you or some action in the backseat,LIke the horizontal rumba...

I have gotten 2 B/Js in a teen night club .. back of my car

but i think they would of done it without skills

I want to know how I can get some innocent cheerleader to do it in the club..

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teen nights are crazy. girls are horny, BUT 18+ girls are just as horny, they just try to cover it up a bit. ;)

how to make the girl bend over? we'll i dont really like the L position, but you could just say "put your hands on the floor for me baby" or something like that.

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, many girls on the teen nights are as horny as you could imagine. I've had 4-5 girls a night come up to me, had two girls at once grinding me, and usually get some random girl giving me her number. If you're 17-18 it's great cause you're older then most but there's nothing wrong with grinding a 15-16 year old I think.
My problem is the 18+ clubs where I'm one of the youngest guys. Usually I wear a tank top to teen nights because I'm more built then most the guys in there, but it isn't the case when many of the guys are 20+. You have to have a lot more skills in an 18+ club, you can't just expect girls to come to you cause I've only been approached once out of four or five times goes. Versus four to five times a night at teen nights.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigsnake: You mean "here" as in Vancouver? or "here" as in where you live? Hmm, i should check that out...

ryoshi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm going to the club now to try some of this stuff out. Wish me luck. Time to get hardcore!