"Zee Germans"

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. Hope everythings dandy.

First of all, I know what you're thinkin':

"Who's this guy?"
"What does he know? It's his first post!"
"Haven't I heard the line in a film?" lol

I've prowled around this site for a few months now. You'll have to forgive me if I get any terminology wrong, I don't know everything so flaming me for any transgressions I make shows you have a weak character. But I do know one thing and that is that the weapons in some of your arsenals; C+F, Neg Hits, DHV's all sound like rehearsed routines. New comers seem to think that you can read a script at a woman and get her wet. Unless you are a professional actor, reading a script at someone is difficult without it sounding, lame, wooden and for want of a better word; s**t.

I'm a big Bruce Lee fan right. He had some philosophies that I personally relate to, I'm sure there are probably some who think he's a 'tard, fair enough, you have your story I have mine. But one of his teachings was the constriction of rehearsed routine and how it lacks the ability to adapt, and how, without learning to improvise, you will fail in hitting your target.

It'll be a scary thought to some of you but SS isn't the golden rule! It isn't the magic pill that makes you thinner! When you rely on these 'golden rules' you get stuck in a rehearsed routine, monotony, the polar opposite of spontaneity. And the girls just love monotony *rolls eyes*.
I am not writing this looking down on any of you because I'm not a prick, it is just something I'd like to say.
For every girl that "C+F" move works on there's another girl who just loves the shy guys. For every girl that loves white guys there's another who loves black guys. It's a fact. You're not god's gift to women, you have to learn to be a graceful loser and accept that you WILL fail from time to time and it's being afraid to lose that stops you from learning, advancing and adapting.

So say something that might just push it a little if you want to, if she misses the joke it isn't your fault. If she storms off don't go running after her like a p****y, finish your g'damn meal if you paid for it. It might just be that little spark of spontaneity that turns her on. If we go around constantly compromising ourselves and restricting ourselves for girls we're not living, we're performing a rehearsed routine. Set yourselves free or some zen s**T like that. Turn off the computer if needs be, have a good wash and go out with the intention to lose and learn.

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself; do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it" - Bruce Lee

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zee Germans said:
For every girl that "C+F" move works on there's another girl who just loves the shy guys.

Well I agree with just about everything in your first post except for that statement.