LostbutFound
Don Juan
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2004
- Messages
- 119
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 45
Hey everyone, this is my first post. I've been checking out this board and the DJ Bible and I am very impressed, yet I feel totally stupid, because I am realizing just how many mistakes I have made with girls!!!
But thats why I joined..so I can learn and hopefully turn myself around.
Heres my current situation, and judging by all the wrong I have learned I've done...Im sure Im gonna get hammered but thats why Im here, to learn damnit!!! lol
Ok, so I met this girl last summer...amazing. I saw her the moment I entered the club and I was hooked. Anyway I was watching her and every guy that went up to her got turned down in a heartbeat...so I was too scared to do it (I know...I know)
Luck was on my side though, some girl just came up to me and started talking...she wasnt my type, but I tried to work on my talking skills (At the time I just got out of a long relationship and got really screwed and was trying to get back into things) So I talked to her anyway...it turns out she was friends with the girl I saw!!! So she came over later and I was introduced to her....Long story short, we talked, she met my friend that was there and ended up liking him...Totally pissed me off but let me explain why.
This girl just seemed to have what I wanted...she Loved the yankees (Huge plus!!), she wanted to be a teacher just like me, played soccer since she was kid...The list went on, from her ability to get along with everyone, to her sense of style.
Anyways like I said she like my friend, I kind of was pissed because it was somethin I liked so much (I know...that too was a big mistake) and I showed it (Again, I know..I know)
My friend dont want her, hes got this other girl that he is all about and doesnt want this girl I want. I discussed with him what he thinks I should do...He said just be cool with her, be friends and dont push nothing and if worse comes to worse, just use her to hook you up with any hot friends shes got.
My question to all of you is this....Should I stay friends with her to see if shes got any friends I might be interested in?? I know its not smart to stay friends with someone I have an interest for...but my friend says that if I really showed her what Im like (when I first met her, my gaurd was way up, and I acted totally different then when I usually do i.e. I was cold, never really smiled, and so on)
So should I just be cool and have fun...not take it serious and see what happens or what??
But thats why I joined..so I can learn and hopefully turn myself around.
Heres my current situation, and judging by all the wrong I have learned I've done...Im sure Im gonna get hammered but thats why Im here, to learn damnit!!! lol
Ok, so I met this girl last summer...amazing. I saw her the moment I entered the club and I was hooked. Anyway I was watching her and every guy that went up to her got turned down in a heartbeat...so I was too scared to do it (I know...I know)
Luck was on my side though, some girl just came up to me and started talking...she wasnt my type, but I tried to work on my talking skills (At the time I just got out of a long relationship and got really screwed and was trying to get back into things) So I talked to her anyway...it turns out she was friends with the girl I saw!!! So she came over later and I was introduced to her....Long story short, we talked, she met my friend that was there and ended up liking him...Totally pissed me off but let me explain why.
This girl just seemed to have what I wanted...she Loved the yankees (Huge plus!!), she wanted to be a teacher just like me, played soccer since she was kid...The list went on, from her ability to get along with everyone, to her sense of style.
Anyways like I said she like my friend, I kind of was pissed because it was somethin I liked so much (I know...that too was a big mistake) and I showed it (Again, I know..I know)
My friend dont want her, hes got this other girl that he is all about and doesnt want this girl I want. I discussed with him what he thinks I should do...He said just be cool with her, be friends and dont push nothing and if worse comes to worse, just use her to hook you up with any hot friends shes got.
My question to all of you is this....Should I stay friends with her to see if shes got any friends I might be interested in?? I know its not smart to stay friends with someone I have an interest for...but my friend says that if I really showed her what Im like (when I first met her, my gaurd was way up, and I acted totally different then when I usually do i.e. I was cold, never really smiled, and so on)
So should I just be cool and have fun...not take it serious and see what happens or what??