Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1st post, 1st question

mondochicken

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a start, i'd like to say that this forum is the shiznit. with that aside i have a little prediciment that could use some DJ help.

i met this girls at a party and got her digits. later in the week i asked if she wanted to go out (fri) and she said yes. so i plan and stuff and that day she has a massive asthmae attack and can't go out. this was real because i went over to her house that night and we talked for 4 hours.

here's the problem: i kept asking her and she was still sick (for a fact) and i finally got fed up and asked her if she thought this was going anywhere. she was a bit taken aback and said that she doesn't know me that well and that she thinks that with as busy as she is it wouldn't be fair for me.

i was thinking that i should try to "get to know" a little better, but i'd like a little advice first. go for it? forget it?

tell me what you think or give me some advice on what to do!

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First.... welcome to the forum. I'm Whatsupwiddat. Hehe.

If she is sick, then don't blame her for cancelling. She is correct that she doesn't know you too well, since you guys haven't gone out yet.

Just wait till she feels better, try again.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mistake #1: You asked her for a weekend date. First dates should never take place on a weekend. You want to give off the impression that your busy on the weekeds even when your not.

Mistake#2: You went over to her house and talked for four hours before the date severely lowering your challenge quotient.

Mistake#3: You asked her "is this going anywhere?". Never ask women what they want. Never give women the impression that her vagina has the ability to manipulate your feelings.

You've made some afc mistakes but the situation still seems salvageable. I wouldn't call her for a week. When you do call make sure that you dont call on a weekend. This time ask her out for a weekday date. Don't spend 4 hours on the phone. Simply schedule the date and get off the phone. Try to avoid seeing her until the day of the date if you can. That way you'll have more to talk about when you actually are on a date with her.

Last edited:

mondochicken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mistake #1: it was a friday

Mistake #2: this was only after she told me she couldn't go out becuase she was sick. this was friday night AFTER the date was cancelled.

...if that makes a difference

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that the "No weekend first date rule" is kind of bogus. A chick won't think you're a loser just because you let her know that you have a few hours on one of the weekend days free for some time with her.

Personally, I have no time for anything BUT weekend dates.

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll second that. Revealing to them that you're willing to spend a couple hours with them for a night isn't going to hurt your rep. Who has time for dates on weeknights? The girl is much more likely to be busy.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My quick input in this situation is you weren't patient enough. She was sick and couldn't go out so you should've backed off hung out with some other girls and check in occasionally to see how she's doing and go back again when she good to go. You don't want to be impatient because someone who is impatient comes off as someone who doesn't have alot of control of their lives.