Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1st Date Plans Hb 9, Competition Is Hard

caporal

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK MY FRIENDS HERE IS THE STORY I NEED GOOD HELP ON HOW TO SEDUCE HER:

She lives in my neighborhood and is around 23yo, I never met her before until now.
We go to the same gym for yoga and the trainer which is a hot chick btw, hooked me up with introducing this girl to me...
She is really hot and I know that she has many guys behind her, (surfer kind of guys who get tons of *****)

She loves to surf, so stupid ME thought asking her to teach me how to surf, (this is a real bad idea for me because i am not so toned/cut and tanned right now, and I wanna build rapport before she sees me naked you feel me? dont tell me is just insecurity it might be but i dont wanna play it like that really unless i have no other choice)
So she asked me when we were going surfing saying she is going tomorrow and if I wanna go TOMORROW! SO Im like shiiiitttt tomorrow I cant but ill call you tomorrow and we arrange something the day after ok bye. So im hoping the weather gets rough for surfing and I make up alternative plans :rock:

SO PLEASE MATURE GUYS HELP ME OUT I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO TURN IT AROUND BEFORE GOING SURFING ON A FIRST DATE WHICH CAN FVUCK EVERYTHING UP FOR ME. I WAS THINKING ON THE LINES OF ANYTHING REALLY LIKE INVITING HER TO MY PLACE OR GOING OUT FOR COFFEEE OR GOING SKATEBOARDING WITH HER, GETTING HIGH WITH HER, ANYTHING BUT SURFING IS GOOD TO GO ON MY BOOK, I WOULD HATE TO GO SURFING ON THE FIRST DATE, SECOND DATE OR AFTER F CLOSING I CAN GO SURFING BUT NOT FIRST :confused:

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO..:crackup: I love how guys get themselves into these situations..

If you've never surfed before, you are going to pound sand the whole time. It's not an easy thing to pick up. All the while, there most likely will by guys who can surf watching. Plus, it's hard to have a convo while surfing...but, it was your idea. You may need to man up and go through with it. It could be a good test on what type of person she is though...

Here's what I would do. You can't back out of your own idea without looking like a prick.

I'd tell her you'll meet her there, try and set it up so that she's already finished her own surf session. Have her show you how to get up on the board on the beach first, a few things to get you started, then offer to take her to get some fish tacos as a way of thanking her. Since she's already finished her surf session, she'll likely be hungry at that point.

If you do go surfing with her, find a spot that's not crowded first! The last thing you need is to drop in on someone by accident, have the gal surrounded by a sausage fest out there, etc.

Watch the movie Pointbreak, it worked out for Keanu Reeves. :D

Be secure and confident, and laugh at yourself. Wiping out is kinda fun anyhow. :D

You've got to post and let us know how this goes....lol.

caporal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
LMAO..:crackup: I love how guys get themselves into these situations.. LOL i know I ALWAYS WANTED TO SURF ONE DAY SO I PUSHED MY OWN LIMITS LOL

If you've never surfed before, you are going to pound sand the whole time. It's not an easy thing to pick up. All the while, there most likely will by guys who can surf watching. Plus, it's hard to have a convo while surfing...but, it was your idea. You may need to man up and go through with it. It could be a good test on what type of person she is though... TRUE THAT LOL BUT SHE IS TOO HOT AND LIVES CLOSE TO ME, SO I RATHER TEST HER ON A DIFFERENT DATE, MAYBE SKATE-LONGBOARDING IM OK AT THAT

Here's what I would do. You can't back out of your own idea without looking like a prick.

I'd tell her you'll meet her there, try and set it up so that she's already finished her own surf session. Have her show you how to get up on the board on the beach first, a few things to get you started, then offer to take her to get some fish tacos as a way of thanking her. Since she's already finished her surf session, she'll likely be hungry at that point.

If you do go surfing with her, find a spot that's not crowded first! The last thing you need is to drop in on someone by accident, have the gal surrounded by a sausage fest out there, etc.
ITS GOOD ADVISE MY FRIEND THANKS BUT SHE LIVES SO CLOSE TO ME, THAT WE WOULD GO TOGETHER IN THE SAME CAR, so I can't set it up like that, IM hoping the weather gets no good so I smoothly back out on surfing and blow her mind with my world
Watch the movie Pointbreak, it worked out for Keanu Reeves. :D

Be secure and confident, and laugh at yourself. Wiping out is kinda fun anyhow. :D

You've got to post and let us know how this goes....lol.
THANKS I WILL DEFENETELY KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED ON THIS AND HOPE IT GOES WELL AT LEAST DECENT CHEMISTRY BETWEEN US

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers man, I only got a laugh because most of us have all been there before..

It's a mistake so many guys make, right off the bat for a first date they enter the gal's world. You need to find a way to bring this gal into YOUR world first. You can't lead, if she knows what she's doing, and you have no idea what you are doing.

While a surf date could be a lot of fun, an action date, that needs to come later.

So...you need to find a way to turn the frame around, so you can lead.

Hopefully some other posters will offer their wise advise.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why can't you just change the date plan and tell her you want to do something else? You don't have to give her a reason just say you want to do xyz instead. My view is you should try to get the girl to go somewhere you are comfotable with or on your turf so to speak especially on a first meeting.

caporal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
It's a mistake so many guys make, right off the bat for a first date they enter the gal's world. You need to find a way to bring this gal into YOUR world first. You can't lead, if she knows what she's doing, and you have no idea what you are doing.

While a surf date could be a lot of fun, an action date, that needs to come later.
So...you need to find a way to turn the frame around, so you can lead.
Very nice way of putting it and framing it :cool:
Mr. Positive thanks for your posts they are CREAM PUFF LOL, that fish taco thing knowing anyone is hungry after surfing is genius lol that is OG right there. :rockon:

caporal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Why can't you just change the date plan and tell her you want to do something else? You don't have to give her a reason just say you want to do xyz instead. My view is you should try to get the girl to go somewhere you are comfotable with or on your turf so to speak especially on a first meeting.
IM FEELING THE ADVISE, NO NEED TO GIVE A REASON, STRAIGHT UP ALPHA MAKE A NEW PLAN, BRING THE GIRL TO MY TURF, MY WORLD I LIKE THIS MINDSET!!
THINKING I WOULD LOVE TO BRING HER TO MY HOME AND GIVE HER A BOXING LESSON SHE DIGGS BOXING SHE TOLD ME, IM NO PRO BUT I HAVE ENOUHG KNOWLEDGE OF THE SWEET SCIENCE SO I MIGHT BE LIKE HEY COME CHECK OUT MY BOXING EQUIPMENT AT MY PLACE, IF SHE COMES I WONT BE AFC AND MAKE YOU GUYS PROUD I PROMISE LOL

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surf, fail miserably and don't be pissed but be a good sport about it. This is actually one instance where limited self-deprication is suitable. However, as others said transition from surfing to boxing...

Make sure you're having fun and that cool with failing. Whatever you do don't go to the excuse card. It's much more Alpha to accept your shortcomings and not dwell on them.

The positives is that you get to be in the Ocean which is always a plus woman or not.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should probably back out of this, because you don't build attraction by having HER take the lead.

First date should be something chill, at a venue where YOU are comfortable. I agree about the importance of bringing her into your world.

As for how to behave on a date- whatever you do, DON'T qualify yourself to her. Being ****y and funny is fine as long as you don't BRAG about yourself; the minute you appear try-hard, the spark is gone. Treat her as if you two had been dating a year: tease her, push her away, then be affectionate with her. If you ASSUME rapport, you will be that much closer to building a genuine connection with her.

caporal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: I called her last night and her phone was off. I haven't called since and i wont call her. I will see her tomorrow at the gym.

Im not sure how to play it at the gym with her,
maybe be like just chill and don't ask her anything just be casual i don't wanna feel pushy she has low IL on me i think...

OR I might tell her to pass by my place sometime with some bull**** excuse to show her something like my board or my boxing gym lol

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
caporal said:
Update: I called her last night and her phone was off. I haven't called since and i wont call her. I will see her tomorrow at the gym.

Im not sure how to play it at the gym with her,
maybe be like just chill and don't ask her anything just be casual i don't wanna feel pushy she has low IL on me i think...

OR I might tell her to pass by my place sometime with some bull**** excuse to show her something like my board or my boxing gym lol
No. Asking her to come by to see your boxing gym is completely lame and un-alpha. She knows what's up.

I have a feeling she will approach you with some reason that she couldn't answer her phone; just smile and say, "that's cool." Then, backturn. Removing your attention for the time being is the only course of action you can take in this situation. You can ask her out again in a week or so.

caporal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
No. Asking her to come by to see your boxing gym is completely lame and un-alpha. She knows what's up.

Removing your attention for the time being is the only course of action you can take in this situation. You can ask her out again in a week or so.
OK THANKS JEFF, I will do that, play cool and remove my attention and let the pvssy marinate till next week. Ill keep you guys updated but this one is not an easy one i need the force with me :cool:

caporal

Don Juan
Reaction score
SO YEAH, I SAW HER AT THE GYM, I JUST SAID HI TO HER, smiled AND MOVED ON.

The gym teacher, She wants to hook us up, I can tell she is helping me out and thats a good thing I think!

I havent called my girl yet, I will call her this week and ask her to meet either somewhere for coffee or some bullsvit... or to come to my place!
Thanks for the replies they are a great help!!
Any suggestions-advise, critique are more than welcome

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make it Tuesday. When in doubt, always wait a little longer to call/ return calls.

Also, don't put any special emphasis on the "date." The harder you try, the more she will be repelled. Pick something to do that you would normally be doing- if she likes you, she'll want to spend time with you and won't care where you take her. I actually prefer asking out via text initially- she can have all the phone calls she wants when she deserves them. Until then, she's just another girl that isn't particularly special to you.

caporal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool Im gonna do that, text her on Tuesday and you are right let her earn the phonecalls, shes just another girl she is nothing mine right now...

Tony T

Don Juan
Reaction score
uggh....you young guys!

"Youth is wasted on the young."
~George Bernard Shaw

Dummy...you haven't done anything Wrong...!

Why are you being paranoid?

You sound like some basket case from the Mental Ward.

Get ahold of yourself....PLEASE!

Go of the surfing date...i'll put money on it "this chick can't surf." And if she can...she won't be able to ride one in ....Wanna bet me?

So...go to the beach...and get some sun. Might wanna go to the tanning pallor a few times so you don't blind anyone at the beach....Especially if you got a Belly.

Don't know why...but over weight guys who have Tans...don't looks half as Bad at the Beach as some Shamu with a Big White Gut hanging out.:confused:

Anyway...back to the Beach Date.

Relax Man...have fun. That's what she wants...

Get some food, hang out, maybe bring a cooler with some fruit (*chicks love fresh fruit), an unbrella, and some kewl chairs, Lotion, all the accoutrements (like you know what you are doing).

AND...Forget these dumbarses who say you blew it...they don't know chit.

Run with the Ball...and have Fun! Hang out for a couple of Hours (everyone loves the Beach...you'd be a fool to pass this up).

:)

And forget this Texting BS...just move forward like the Date is On!

If you miss one day, get her to the beach another day...do it man....you won't be sorry.