Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

1st Credit Card Appointment Today

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, in several hours I will be at my bank. Any key questions I should be asking or anything, other than the obvious: ie. what are the rates, etc.

sifer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Credit card appointment...? Wow they interview you now for a credit card? That's very unheard of.

At any rate, good luck!

Make sure to understand any small or fine prints, look for ways to lower interest rate in case you get locked in at a fixed IR but the IR decides to lower itself. You may even need to re-apply for a card that uses and fix on the lower IR.

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
hell around here they give you free **** just to fill out one of their applications and they boost my limit every other month

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eerr....

That sounds like bad news. Any CC company, and especially a bank that make out we'll only give you one if you qualify, jump through these hoops, guaranted they will fleece you on rates.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An interview, are you kidding me? This doesn't make any sense. At my University they practically give away credit cards to anyone who fills out the application. I got approved for two credit cards and I don't even have a job LOL.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's from Canada. Perhaps things are different there; I've never heard of having an interview to apply for a credit card. In fact, googling "credit card application" gave me nearly 16 million results. All I can say is it must be one hell of a credit card.